Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Carolina95, my fellow mod will add you when she shows up. And if she doesn't, I'll make her.

Or do it myself.

I know there's other couples that will always be more popular and thought as "Epic Degrassi Couples," but when you look back at their relationship, the arc they had was quite amazing and for my money, they very well might be the definitive couple of this era of show's run.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't know if this has already benn posted here, but I've found a video of these two that is surprisingly long and good (since practically nobody vids them).
It shows their whole journey, even though unfortunately their last scene (their best scene) isn't in it.

LightSoViolent ϟ
Carolina95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
I know there's other couples that will always be more popular and thought as "Epic Degrassi Couples," but when you look back at their relationship, the arc they had was quite amazing and for my money, they very well might be the definitive couple of this era of show's run.
I agree. I think out of the whole series I've been the most engaged with this pregnancy/teen parents storyline.

They might be my second favorite couple of all time. I bet you can't guess who number 1 is?

I'll add you Carolina95!
Old 11-18-2012, 06:18 AM
Addicted Fan

I love that vid! I'm such a sucker for vids that are 1) chronological and 2) include dialogue. Now I feel depressed all over again that KC is gone and Jenna has become sort of a background character.
mellifluouscloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Christine, I love that you are putting together clips to tell the story of a couple! Saw that you made one for Maya/Cam because of a request. If possible, can I get one of Jenna/KC? I've wanted this for awhile now but I'm too lazy. I wonder if this will end up being like a feature length movie. If it needs to be shorter I'd like to see them after Tyson was born.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:54 PM
Addicted Fan

I will try... only because it's you, and you asked so nicely. These videos are kind of fun to put together actually. But Kenna will probably take me a while since they span so many seasons -- oh, and the other problem is, I don't have season 11 part 1 on DVD. That might be a problem. I'll attempt this though because it's bound to be interesting! Give me... like... at least a month.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

And then after that you can do Eli/Clare and Drew/Bianca because I know how much you love those two....and there's so little stuff involving them it shouldn't take you very long at all.

Oh and speaking of this thread, every time I see "Big Daddy" it makes me think of this "big."

Old 01-28-2013, 10:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
And then after that you can do Eli/Clare and Drew/Bianca because I know how much you love those two....
You're hilarious. I've been bracing myself for those requests. I think if anyone asks for Eclare I'll just do every moment ever of Eli/Becky (a glorious 5 minutes, tops) and then be like, "Wait, that's not what you wanted?!"

Ugh. I just can't bring myself to spend money on this disaster. Maybe if the price dropped to 8 cents... Did anything good happen in that batch of episodes? Someone remind me of something that will make it worthwhile!
Old 01-28-2013, 10:33 AM
Loyal Fan

^Well, there was holly j. Doesn't everybody love himself some holly j? But yeah, the rest kind of sucked, except for a few good kc/jenna scenes.

Why does it say Justin kelly (DVD)?

LightSoViolent ϟ
Old 01-28-2013, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

For whatever reason, Justin is the first cast member listed in their cast listing. I'm sure it's just a random order.

There were three relationships (and the story lines they were involved with) in that batch of episodes that were great, imo:

KC/Jenna
Dave/Adam
Anya/Cocaine

Old 01-28-2013, 01:28 PM
Loyal Fan

^Oh yeah those three were good. Even though you'll have to skip a lot of scenes of the triangle from hell.

LightSoViolent ϟ
Old 01-28-2013, 02:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Aaaaand I just got a message requesting that I do Eclare. That took longer than I thought it would, actually.

Oh man the Anya/cocaine plot was the best. BY FAR. Actually maybe I should buy this DVD because I don't remember most of what happened. And of course, Kenna (i.e. the topic of this thread which I keep drifting away from ).

eta 6 hours later -

Ugh I hate my life. Check out that order total, though. Technically it was less than 8 cents after all!!!!

Last edited by mellifluouscloud; 01-28-2013 at 08:05 PM
Old 01-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Still haven't gotten part 2 of Season 11.

I will.

Eventually.

Don't you wish Anya and Cocaine had been a long term couple?

Oh and KC and Jenna too.

Old 02-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
If possible, can I get one of Jenna/KC? I've wanted this for awhile now but I'm too lazy. I wonder if this will end up being like a feature length movie.
You'll be happy to know I've been working on this!

It's already 49 minutes long and I'm not even done with clips from season 10. I have to say, it's really interesting to see their progression!

Anyway I might post this in 2 parts just so I don't leave you hanging forever (and because a full-length video would probably go over my weekly allowance on Vimeo ).
Old 02-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Thank you so much for doing this! It's going to be weird watching them early on. But I still haven't changed my opinion that Jenna and KC did nothing wrong. I guess they could have waited a week or something in teen time so Clare can get over her first boyfriend. That whole situation, on the show and how the fans reacted, reminds me so much of school. Which is a good thing, I guess. But it makes me sad because a lot of it seems so petty.