Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

^ But the thing is it always happens so quickly. With the Gen1 TNG cast couples stayed together for like two seasons now it's more like two episodes. I don't get it.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

I kinda saw it coming. Still, I felt really bad for Bi. Especially when she went through great lengths so protect him, and he just dumpd her in the end. It's like she slept with Vince only to get hurt in the end.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Add me please! omg i cried so much when they broke up in the last episode. :'( it was really unexpected. i mean they were happy in "Whats My Age Again". i get why they broke up but i think Drew was just being paranoid. He has a right to, cause he is being haunted down but i feel like after everything they have been through together they kinda need each other now. Even if Drew does distance himself from bianca these problems aren't gonna go away when bianca does. he's kidding himself if he thinks that.
The look in Bianca's eyes when they broke up was heartbreaking in that moment i truly saw how much bianca loved him. She didnt mean for any of this to happen, and its a shame it did. but like Drew's mom said, it happened and you cant erase the past. The saddest part is that Bianca slept with that guy and drew STILL got beat up. it's depressing knowing that she would of done such a horrible thing just to save drew and it didnt work. You could tell she didn't want to have sex with him either.
Also Drew didnt have to take the blame for Bianca. She asked him 'are you sure you wanna do this". I think they should of just told the truth and siad the Bianca actully killed him. Even if Bianca is on probation, i bet she wouldn't of got in trouble cause it was self defense. HE TRIED TO RAPE HER i'm sure anyone would understand.
UHG! they just get themselves in so much trouble. i hope they get back together because Drew cant go through this alone and I think the only way they can get through this mess is together.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

I really hope they eventually they find their way back to each other because I really do think they care about each other so much. Hopefully Drew will realize these problems aren't just going to go away because he's not with Bianca anymore and he'll see that he needs her!
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Endless Obsession ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
it's depressing knowing that she would of done such a horrible thing just to save drew and it didnt work. You could tell she didn't want to have sex with him either.
I know. Poor Bianca! I was really pissed off that Drew just broke up with her out of nowhere too.

Quote:
I really hope they eventually they find their way back to each other because I really do think they care about each other so much. Hopefully Drew will realize these problems aren't just going to go away because he's not with Bianca anymore and he'll see that he needs her!
I'm hoping so too! I want to see things from Bianca's perspective now, Drew is making me mad.
sweet_solitude99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

I think I understand where Drew is coming from. He's scared out of his mind and he's just taking it out on Bianca because he thinks that she brought this all onto him.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

I hope he realizes that breaking up with her isn't the right solution. Hence even when she slept with Vince so that he won't bother him, they still came out to get him. I mean, she's the only one who's familiar with these kind of gang situations so I think he'll realize that he somewhat needs her in his life to help him cope with everything that's happening to them.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:59 PM
New Fan

^ Drew is just stressed and scared out of his right mind, right now. He thinks by getting rid of Bianca that all his problems will just go away. Because he still thinks she's the caused of it. But I do agree, he needs her to cope because she's the only one who can understand completely where he's coming from. KC gets it. He gets that Bianca has a had past that she can't change, now Drew just needs to stop running and hiding from her and truly accept her...

Btw, now that Drew found out Bianca slept with Vince to keep him protected either one of two things will happen, he'll either:
A) Realize just how far Bianca is willing to go to keep him protected and fix everything.
or B) He'll just get upset and lash out on her for sleeping with someone else.

...But personally, I think Bianca choosing to sleep with Vince to protect Drew was a really selfless act of her, just as Drew choose to give himself in to the police to keep Bianca from going to jail (with her probation and everything still present)
cinderella. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

That's what I love about these two. They both sacrificed themselves to protect the other. I honestly can't see them being over for good because if they didn't really care about each other Drew wouldn't have taken all the responsibility for the murder/self defense thing and Bianca wouldn't have slept with Vince. They need each other.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:34 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Obsession ♥ (View Post)
That's what I love about these two. They both sacrificed themselves to protect the other. I honestly can't see them being over for good because if they didn't really care about each other Drew wouldn't have taken all the responsibility for the murder/self defense thing and Bianca wouldn't have slept with Vince. They need each other.
Agreed, and they need eachother more than ever right now. I don't really see the two being over, either. I have a lot of hope for them. They sort of started off as "last resorts" almost to speak because of their bad reputations, but since then, after all they've been through they're each other's last resorts, in a strong way, because of what they've been through and how much they can help each other with coping with everything - something no one else could do for either one of the two.

Even though Drew feels that Bianca has brought out a lot of problems since they've gotten together, she has also helped him mature in a way and protect someone that you care about and Drew has helped Bianca feel okay with shedding some of her hard exterior.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
...But personally, I think Bianca choosing to sleep with Vince to protect Drew was a really selfless act of her, just as Drew choose to give himself in to the police to keep Bianca from going to jail (with her probation and everything still present)
This is why I like them. I just hope Drew realizes that his problems won't leave with Bianca. I wonder when we're gonna see a Bianca-centric episode rather than one focused on Drew.
sweet_solitude99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:00 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_solitude99 (View Post)
This is why I like them. I just hope Drew realizes that his problems won't leave with Bianca. I wonder when we're gonna see a Bianca-centric episode rather than one focused on Drew.[/
-lesigh. I'm still waiting for that. I have so many unanswered questions about what that girls' home life, family, etc. is like. It'd be great to see Degrassi feature that soon and right now would be a great time with everything Bianca is going through.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

No reunion yet. But what I like is that we're seeing how natural these two are together. Bianca's practically a member of the Torres family now.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Obsession ♥ (View Post)
I think that they are both very protective of each other without even really acknowledging it and I always loved how Drew became really protective of Bianca during "Dead and Gone" and he seemed to do that without thinking about anything else including Katie. I also don't think that they are over for good either and that they both care about each other on a deeper level than either of them is willing to admit to.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Where are they going with these two? I can't figure it out. The Bianca/Drew/Katie triangle is confusing. Drew and Bianca do seem natural together and have a playful relationship. Of course, Drew cares for Bianca and Katie but I wonder who he is ultimately going to end up with in the end.