Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Their storyline is the one I'm looking forward to the most. Both characters are kinda underrated, and I hope season eleven will change that and add more build up to the couple.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm excited for this. I've been excited since that 30 second teaser.
Old 06-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Made another banner for the thread.

What do you guys think? It's not great, but... I only have PhotoBucket to work with, so...

Also, here's another theory that I posted on Tumblr a few days ago:

"Okay, so this is mostly going by what the Much promo has given us. I’ve already predicted what I think will happen to Bianca, so I won’t go into that again. This prediction will mostly have to do with Drew, because I really haven’t touched on him that much, and the Much promo got me thinking.

Anyway, so apparently all of the craziness regarding these two is not going to be crammed into the premiere, like I originally thought — especially when you take into account that there will also be sub plots with Fiona and Sav. So this storyline will probably play out over the course of the summer episodes as a whole, similar to Fiona’s abuse storyline.

We know that the season premiere takes place over the spring break, and that there’s some kind of dance competition that Bianca wins, and everything between her and Drew is all fine and dandy.

Then comes the drama… and I’m not just talking about Bianca’s ex. Rather, Mrs. Torres.

Does it surprise you?

And how much do you guys want to bet that she walks in and cockblocks Drew just as he’s about to lose his virginity to Bianca? (Even though I thought they already had sex in “The Way We Get By” — you know, when Bianca was closing the curtain? I just assumed they were going to ****, but apparently I was wrong.) Of course, being Mrs. Torres, she’s not going to approve of Bianca — and not even because of what Bianca did to Adam. I really don’t think Adam has said a word about that, especially since Drew’s going out with her and as far as we’ve seen, it doesn’t seem to bother him… but anyway. No, Mrs. Torres just strikes me as the type of mother who will never like ANY girl her sons bring home. Like no girl will ever be good enough for them, you know? So she’s going to walk in on Drew and Bianca just as they’re about to get it on, which kills the mood… and then after Bianca leaves, she’s going to bitch at Drew and voice her disapproval of his choice in girls.

At first, Drew’s not going to really pay much attention to her because he likes Bianca, and knows that there’s more to her than what everyone else sees.

THIS is when Bianca’s ex comes into the picture to shake things up. Stuff happens, and then we get the, “You want me to shoot someone?” line.

On a side note, I really think that Bianca is trying to change — hence her dating Drew, and her terrified expressions in every single one of these promos. I mean, just look at this scene — she does NOT want Drew to get involved in this:

Anyway, this will freak Drew out a bit and we’ll get the scene where he says, “Crazy stuff never happened to me before you came along.”

Then he’ll break up with her, and I think that’s this scene:

And of course, Drew’s all upset for breaking up with the girl that he likes, so Mama Torres is there with words of comfort.

I think it’s Mrs. Torres who’s saying, “I warned you about that girl.”

Anyway… Drew eventually decides that he wants to be with Bianca, just as Bianca is getting stalked by her ex, and **** hits the fan from that point on.

That’s how I think it’s going to happen.

I could be wrong, though."

Last edited by Lady Azura; 06-25-2011 at 02:06 PM
Lady Azura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Extreme Fan

^ I like it

Paint.net is a free programme and it's quite good
necklace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:07 PM
Passionate Fan

^ Really? Guess I'll have to check it out...
Old 06-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing

Here you go! Make sure to check the forum, users post some very interesting plugins. There are also some turtorials You can make some nice graphics once you learn to use it.
necklace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Cool, thanks!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I HAVE A PREDICTION!

Okay, so it's regarding the spring break episode... here it is:

"Alright, so here’s what I think is going to go down.

I think that Bianca is going to win some kind of dance competition, and to celebrate, she and Drew decide that they’re going to take their relationship to the next level and have sex. I think they’re at Drew’s house in that scene where Bianca’s ripping his shirt, and that maybe his parents and Adam are out and so that’s why he brought Bianca over — I don’t think he’s told his mom about Bianca, or that he’s dating ANYONE for that matter. (Mama Torres strikes me as the type of mother who will never be satisfied with ANY girl Drew or Adam brings home.)

So I’m thinking that just as they’re about to have sex, Mrs. Torres comes home early and walks in on them. And, being Audra Torres, she’s going to be pissed and vocally disapprove of Bianca and blah-blah-blah, and at first Drew isn’t going to really listen to her — and who knows, he might even grow a pair and stand up for Bianca — and continue to be with Bianca.

THEN Anson will come into the picture to stir things up for them, and that’s when their relationship will get a little rocky. I think Drew will break up with her for a bit (hence the “Crazy stuff didn’t happen to me before you came along!” remark he made in the Much promo) — but whether this is before or after he gets involved in some shady business, I don’t know.

There’s a scene in the promo where you can hear Mrs. Torres — at least I’m 99.9% sure it’s her — saying something along the lines of, “I warned you about that girl.”

I’m pretty sure she’s talking about Bianca there.

So… yeah.

Thoughts?"
Old 07-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

^ That makes a lot of sense to me. I was wondering about Mrs. Torres's part because it's pretty obvious she's talking about Bianca, but they haven't met so you know that's going to lead to some kind of awkward moment.

I have this sinking feeling we might have to sit through a couple breakups with these two. But I think (er... hope?) they'll be the type of couple to keep getting back together.

One of the articles said that what happens in the season opener continues to unravel all season. So maybe this shady business is actually an evolving storyline. I can't see Drew just jumping into this without reason, so maybe he's actually trying to help Bianca. Like her ex makes him a deal- he'll stay away if Drew does something for him... etc.

This makes me think of something though, Adam seems pretty cool with Drew and Bianca being together, but Mrs. Torres must know what Bianca did to Adam- they did have a meeting about it with Simpson, so maybe that's one of the things she holds against Bianca? I kinda hope it is only because I would like that issue to be resolved, ie. an apology from Bianca.

Oh and am I the only one who thinks that "You knew about this!" line with Drew and KC was about Bianca? It looks like KC goes to the dance competition with them, maybe he's involved in this storyline as well?
Old 07-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
I have this sinking feeling we might have to sit through a couple breakups with these two. But I think (er... hope?) they'll be the type of couple to keep getting back together.
I would like first to know what they see in each other... apart from finding one another physically appealing.

Quote:
One of the articles said that what happens in the season opener continues to unravel all season. So maybe this shady business is actually an evolving storyline. I can't see Drew just jumping into this without reason, so maybe he's actually trying to help Bianca. Like her ex makes him a deal- he'll stay away if Drew does something for him... etc.
I keep hearing something about a death... but I really don't think that Drew's gonna die. Or Bianca. But the article also said something about it having an impact all season... but I don't see how Anson or some random thug dying would effect anyone apart from Bianca and Drew/the Torres family. So... maybe someone else gets involved?

Quote:
This makes me think of something though, Adam seems pretty cool with Drew and Bianca being together, but Mrs. Torres must know what Bianca did to Adam- they did have a meeting about it with Simpson, so maybe that's one of the things she holds against Bianca? I kinda hope it is only because I would like that issue to be resolved, ie. an apology from Bianca.
It actually bugs me that we haven't gotten ANY reaction out of Adam regarding the whole Drew/Bianca situation. I would at least like a damn apology for the way she treated him. But honestly, since Adam seems so chill about it, I don't think he told Mrs. Torres. The only two who got in trouble in MBIAC were Fitz and Owen, for physically harassing him... which is why I don't think Adam ratted her out, and why I think that Mrs. Torres doesn't know about what Bianca did to him.

Quote:
Oh and am I the only one who thinks that "You knew about this!" line with Drew and KC was about Bianca? It looks like KC goes to the dance competition with them, maybe he's involved in this storyline as well?
Maybe...
Old 07-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Every season there's the death rumor, and how many times has it actually happened? (RIP Morty) I'm going to ignore it this year because I know if I allow myself to believe it's going to happen then I'll just end up disappointed when it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
I would like first to know what they see in each other... apart from finding one another physically appealing.
Me too, but it looks like they're going to get thrown into a ton of drama before then. Personally, I'm okay with that. A lot of high school couples get together because of a physical connection. But I also think this storyline will force the two of them to lean on each other. Because of that we might get some very quick development between them. I love couples that support each other through the hard times, so honestly this storyline will probably make me like them more.

Quote:
It actually bugs me that we haven't gotten ANY reaction out of Adam regarding the whole Drew/Bianca situation. I would at least like a damn apology for the way she treated him. But honestly, since Adam seems so chill about it, I don't think he told Mrs. Torres. The only two who got in trouble in MBIAC were Fitz and Owen, for physically harassing him... which is why I don't think Adam ratted her out, and why I think that Mrs. Torres doesn't know about what Bianca did to him.
That's true. And yes I want an apology too. I'm just worried they'll be so busy with Bianca's storyline that they'll end up pretending MBIAC never happened in regards to Bianca and Adam.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
Every season there's the death rumor, and how many times has it actually happened? (RIP Morty) I'm going to ignore it this year because I know if I allow myself to believe it's going to happen then I'll just end up disappointed when it doesn't.
True... although a death would be an interesting way to kick off the season.

Quote:
Me too, but it looks like they're going to get thrown into a ton of drama before then. Personally, I'm okay with that. A lot of high school couples get together because of a physical connection. But I also think this storyline will force the two of them to lean on each other. Because of that we might get some very quick development between them. I love couples that support each other through the hard times, so honestly this storyline will probably make me like them more.
I love me some character development.

Quote:
That's true. And yes I want an apology too. I'm just worried they'll be so busy with Bianca's storyline that they'll end up pretending MBIAC never happened in regards to Bianca and Adam.
If not any time soon... we could always get a callback, similar to the one we got in "Hide and Seek" with Johnny, when he talked about JT's death.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Add me please. I officially love them after tonight's episode. Before I didn't dislike them or anything, just didn't care for them. But I really like them. Their chemistry is just so natural. Like I don't even know how to explain it. I really like them together.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh, wow... this episode. Although, granted, Drew and Bianca were the highlight of the episode... it was so intense. I was tearing up when Anson was forcing himself on her - and this chick beside me kept laughing obnoxiously. Not during the near-rape scene, but at other Bianca stuff... remarks, and whatnot. It bothered me. Like, I know she's no saint, but really...
Old 07-18-2011, 09:51 PM
New Fan

Call me out on jumping the wagon, but I'm also all for this after tonight's ep.

I've liked Drew ever since MBIAC, and I've hated Bianca since forever, but after tonight, I've come to like both of them a lot. They both just did a great job working together, and Bianca also showed a much different side of her, which Alicia did a great job of portraying.
LsK101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread