Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2015, 12:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

okay I didn't think so, idk wtf people are talking about then? YES I think this is just another sign Zaya has the stronger connection. idk If I was writing for Zoemund and wanted them to be important I would have added a scene where they talked the next ep to check in with one another but they didn't it was zaya zaya zaya. Its become clear who the writers favor imo.
87daysofTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

I was actually waiting for the Zoemund interaction because it seemed.. necessary? We saw Zig and Maya, Zig and Miles, Zig and Tiny, Zig and Grace and Zig and Damon. This is why I doubt their relationship will ever evolve all that much. It certainly has. They can't seem to help themselves from writing Zaya stuff.

Another argument I saw on Tumblr is that Zig defending Zoe shouldn't be seen as a romantic gesture and I have to agree. It's the decent thing to do and considering that Tiny was right behind Zig, it becomes less romantic.
Old 07-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

exactly, it seems like it happen off screen because she helped get Tiny the donuts so not showing that moment is a interesting choice.

oh agree, I think if anyone saw a women being harassed any decent guy would step in and since he knows how dangerous Damon is, him and Tiny did the right thing. It really had no romantic context to it in any way.

at this point I am really under the impression they are building Zaya up so that when zoemund gets together it doesn't seem weird for there to be a triangle. Notice Maya's feelings are developing and Zoe is not around. That is good for Zaya because it shows her feeling are more than just oh Zig is taken so I like him now. No, she really is falling for Zig and most likely always had liked him but the feelings are coming out and the fact that zoe is not triggering those feelings is actually such a good thing. It makes them more legit.
Old 07-22-2015, 04:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

You're right. The writers clearly wanted MAYA to be the one in that hospital room with Zig, which I approve of considering that she's actually Tiny's friend. But in hindsight, was it necessary? No, it didn't have to be her. But it MADE SENSE. They're really establishing Maya as the person who is going to be there for Zig through thick and thin and it makes his bond with Zoe look significantly weaker.

I can understand that maybe the writers wanted to include that SOMEWHAT as a shippy moment, but still. It doesn't seem very romantic to me. I can't imagine Zig allowing that to happen to ANY girl. He's just not the guy and clearly, neither is Tiny.

I KNOW. The last episode, especially, proved this. Maya likes Zig because he's Zig and she's seen how amazing he is. It feels really organic. It's as if they are driving the point home that Zig and Maya get each other and that's that. Zoemund is going to be so shallow.

Last edited by ChinaTequilia; 07-22-2015 at 04:47 PM
ChinaTequilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Even though the promo made it look like he was teasing I bet we get a zoemund moment tonight.UGHHHHH can you hear my eyes rolling.queue gif of Maya rolling her eyes
Old 07-22-2015, 04:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

My eyes will be rolling right along with you, honestly. Zoemund honestly disgusts me at this point and I wish they didn't have to happen. It's so predictable and Zoe treats him like crap.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

LMAO well then. I'm sorry but that was just pathetic. I know they had development earlier in 14a but at this point them dating seems just silly. I guess I will just wait till the movie. Clearly nothing will happen in 14b with them.
Old 07-22-2015, 10:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

I actually got a certain.. vibe from Zoe and Miles. I realize they've been building up Zig as her love interest, but I think Zoe/Miles interactions are much more organic in comparison. In general, it was ridiculous how over the top Zig and Maya were so that Zoe could look good.
Old 07-22-2015, 10:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

That be interesting. I liked their scenes this ep it was way more compelling then zoemund actually this felt like what Zoemund should have had if they were building them up correctly. And Miles normally be the one making jokes. Again its all very interesting on the writers part.
Old 07-22-2015, 10:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure what the writers want to do. I mean, I want Zaya. A lot of us want Zaya. But I feel like there was no need to shoot the other option for Zig in the foot before it really started. It seems clear the writers care very little about Zoemund in comparison to Zaya and I won't buy that they do until Zig and Zoe get at least half as many heart to heart scenes. Maybe this means Miles is slowly maturing?
Old 07-26-2015, 06:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was gonna put this in zaya thread but its pretty anti zoemund so Im gonna put it on this thread. I know Zaya JUST got together but hey breakups can be part of the epic love story too. If/When they do breakup I do not want it to have anything to do with Zoemund. I swear to god. That ship really needs to just stay in its lane. But I still get nervous because I still know Ana and Ricardo said Zoemund kisses this season. I would never believe Zig would cheat on Maya with her. Or will love her the way he loves Maya. I just don't. If the writers pull something where Zoe comes into Zaya's story this block I'm gonna be so mad because we have waited years for Zaya and Zoemund can come after. But ughh that clever interview has me paranoid tbh.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

I agree. I'm actually 100% done with Zoemund and feel like the season 14 version of them became too terrible to be believed. They sucked, plain and simple. Zoe treated him like dirt and you can only take that for so long, so I'm happy Zig moved on. She has Tristan and possibly Miles. Throughout her "reign of terror", those two were some of the only people she didn't treat as if she just stepped in them. I wouldn't buy Zoemund, either. Not unless he was already broken up with Maya. I've always felt like when Zig is into Maya, it's like there's no other woman for him. His devotion to her even when he actually has a girlfriend of his own.. just wow.
Old 01-25-2016, 03:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wow, it's been a long time since this thread was used, but I feel the need to revive it after this past block. So much problematic **** went down. I can't even wrap my head around the sex scene and how messed up it was that Zoe filmed Zig without his consent and then later threw him under the bus, knowing what state of mind he was in and just how much she had to initiate it. I wish I could believe there would be follow up to the sex tape, but somehow I know it was only used to further the Maya/Hunter/Zig mess. Especially if Zoe gets pregnant because I just know Zig will look like the bad guy yet again.
Old 02-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not really sure what to think. She used him.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

It doesn't shock me one bit. The first and only time Zoe showed any consideration for Zig was in Believe. See, it's that messed up dynamic that makes me despise them together, even though they haven't happened yet. Thank god for small miracles.