Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

I am a Triles fan, but what I am thinking is there is something WRONG with Miles. He is on a serious downward spiral and there has to be a reason why. Their relationship can't work if Miles has a problem.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Unfaithful~ (View Post)
I am a Triles fan, but what I am thinking is there is something WRONG with Miles. He is on a serious downward spiral and there has to be a reason why. Their relationship can't work if Miles has a problem.
I don't think that their relationship is going to work when there's no effort on the writer's part for them to get to know each other and oh, yes, Maya's name was mentioned again and she and Winston both realized before Tristan did that yes, there's something is wrong with Miles and on top of that it was also awkwardly written. Tristan seemed to ignore every sign that something was wrong with Miles and even ignored that brief interaction that he saw with Miles and his dad and only seemed to start to realize that something was wrong with Miles when it affected him directly.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 12-11-2014 at 09:45 PM
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

I think that this relationship is a direct effect of Miles' downward spiral and I do think that if Miles gets help (and maybe medication) that he won't feel the same way about Tristan.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Unfaithful~ (View Post)
I think that this relationship is a direct effect of Miles' downward spiral and I do think that if Miles gets help (and maybe medication) that he won't feel the same way about Tristan.
The direction of this storyline has reinforced that the writers and TPTB don't like Tristan much if at all because as Kary stated he's been useless so far this season and I don't think Maya's presence is in this storyline for no apparent reason either.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 12-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. I don't really think tristan knows miles at all.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
I agree. I don't really think tristan knows miles at all.
I think that there's something to be said when Tristan didn't know that Miles was a serious student and now all of the sudden he isn't but I always thought that Tristan doesn't know Miles well and clearly didn't think that Miles being moody all the time was enough to ask Miles if anything was wrong. Once again the writers and the powers that be make Tristan into the new friend/new guy that clearly knows nothing about Miles and I didn't think Tristan was going to even suspect anything was wrong until he was directly affected.
Old 12-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

how does tristan bring out the best in miles? the tumblr ship war is getting nastier in regards to this.
Old 12-17-2014, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
how does tristan bring out the best in miles? the tumblr ship war is getting nastier in regards to this.
Tristan doesn't bring out the best in Miles, Maya does and this current storyline continually reinforces that Tristan knows nothing about Miles and that Tristan is still blinded by love and what Miles said was very true Tristan allows Miles to treat him badly and I think that it is telling that during that fire that Maya and Miles are looking for Frankie together and that "Hush" reinforced the strong connection that Miles and Maya have that has always been severely lacking in Tristan and Miles's relationship.
Old 12-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

^That.

Hush was a disappointment, or more appropriately everything I expected. Miles lashing out like that at Tristan pretty much reveals everything I thought about the couple - Tristan is there just because he's so enamored with Miles and doesn't really challenge him on anything, he's just there so Miles doesn't feel lonely. The scenes in the car in Hush did reaffirm Miles and Maya's connection, mainly because Maya is the only person who's actually concerned about his well-being outside from him smoking a lot of weed.

Last edited by MegaJ; 12-18-2014 at 01:20 PM
MegaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJ (View Post)
^That.

Hush was a disappointment, or more appropriately everything I expected. Miles lashing out like that at Tristan pretty much reveals everything I thought about the couple - Tristan is there just because he's so enamored with Miles and doesn't really challenge him on anything, he's just there so Miles doesn't feel lonely. The scenes in the car in Hush did reaffirm Miles and Maya's connection, mainly because Maya is the only person who's actually concerned about his well-being outside from him smoking a lot of weed.
I think that Maya is the only person in Miles's life who thinks that there's more going on with Miles than what Tristan chooses to see and Miles was the first person who told Maya that there's nothing wrong with her when everyone else around her has treated her like she was crazy when in reality she's right, something is wrong with Miles and it's not what Tristan thinks it is.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Passionate Fan

I'd also like to add that these last two episodes have reinforced what I've been saying all along: Tristan will enable Miles' behaviour and turn a blind eye to it until it effects him. Then, suddenly, Miles has a problem and it's that he's addicted to weed!
Old 12-20-2014, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
I'd also like to add that these last two episodes have reinforced what I've been saying all along: Tristan will enable Miles' behaviour and turn a blind eye to it until it effects him. Then, suddenly, Miles has a problem and it's that he's addicted to weed!
I also thought that Tristan was going to ignore and completely overlook everything until Miles did something that negatively affected him and I think that there is a problem but once again and not surprising Tristan has gotten the problem completely wrong and we know how he reacted to being wrong about Mr. Yates and how Maya was completely right there and Maya is completely right now something is wrong with Miles and like he says she isn't crazy. I wonder how Tristan will handle being wrong about Miles and Maya once again being right.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Triles is done.

Old 01-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That Triles break up was great! This is now the second unhealthy relationship that Tristna has been in and I think that he brought this on himself so I didn't feel sorry for him.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
That Triles break up was great! This is now the second unhealthy relationship that Tristna has been in and I think that he brought this on himself so I didn't feel sorry for him.
I don't really get why triles is popular, believe me I don't. miles and tristan have nothing in common and he doesn't love tristan.