Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2005, 11:06 PM
  #1
Master Fan

 
breath we drew's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,781
Anti The-N Thread #1: Will we ever get AWH?

This thread is for anyone who hate's the-N and is sick of the constant crap they put us through.



Art by: DancerChild018

Haters

1. ThornyRose565
2. selliefan
3. Mariael311
4. Virtue
5. simplyxjiberty
6. LidelKewte
7. froggiepoople
8. degrassi_islove1
9. xjibertyx
10. kiki333
11. CraigisHot
12. Only Hope
13. Starduss
14. ScribbleKiss
15. xxCrashintoMexx
16. stupidspoiledwhore
17. Cranny's ****

Reasons

1. Because will we ever get AWH?
2. Because it's wrong to show a girl having an abortion, but OK to call her a b!tch?
3. Because they played a commercial for an every episode ever Degrassi marathoon during Melissa McIntyre's unscripted.
4. Because they twist so many things around.
5. Because a lot of their shows are pure crap.
6. Because a teenage witch is far from real life now.
7. Because their commercials are annoying and pointless.
8. Because they edit everything out, but don't even bother to edit Secrets.
9. Because caving into the Religious Right when they're not even your target demographic is proof accidents will happen.
10.Because it's okay for a site to have some non-Flash content.
11. Because HIV is a virus and SOBIG.F is a virus and so they're the same thing!
12. Because you can play chicken with a train when doves cry.
13. Because Sabrina and O'Grady aren't "Real. Life. Now."
14. Because Moesha was on UPN. Nothing on UPN should air ever again.
15. Because three hours of Degrassi a day?
16. Because once Degrassi ends, so will The-N.
17. Because RFR's basically Degrassi, if Degrassi consisted entirely of
18. Crash/Cranny-esque storylines, only all three only have music in common.
19. Because no one believes four episodes constitute a "season".
20. Because they can't decide if their music videos should be pop or alternative.
21. Because deleting expletives from a music video is just ****ty.
22. Because you say De-grah-see, I say De-grass-see. You say ta-may-ta, I say ta-mah-ta.
23. Because of those stupid Alpha Teens ads.
24. Because we'll chew it slower and get a better high.
25. Because they need to put Daria at a time when people can conceivably be awake. And bring back the deleted scenes.
26. Because the fact that they show Degrassi at all, is it's saving grace.
27. Because I guess a teenager getting an abortion is too REAL for them
28. Because not showing AWH and leaving the line in 'Secret' left people confused
29. Because note to the-Stupid Cranny is way better than Cramanny
30. Because South of Nowhere isn't the American Degrassi
31. Because their website is more than fansite than network site
32. Because that biggest Witches of the-n special was sexist and they had absolutely no idea what they were talking about
__________________
and if you shake her heart enough
she will appear

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
breath we drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 11:36 PM
  #2
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 893
I gave a much better list:

Because caving into the Religious Right when they're not even your target demographic is proof accidents will happen.
Because it's okay for a site to have some non-Flash content.
Because HIV is a virus and SOBIG.F is a virus and so they're the same thing!
Because you can play chicken with a train when doves cry.
Because Sabrina and O'Grady aren't "Real. Life. Now."
Because Moesha was on UPN. Nothing on UPN should air ever again.
Because three hours of Degrassi a day?
Because once Degrassi ends, so will The-N.
Because RFR's basically Degrassi, if Degrassi consisted entirely of Crash/Cranny-esque storylines, only all three only have music in common.
Because no one believes four episodes constitute a "season".
Because they continued to show that "That's me and Craig." "What about Ashley?" commercial after she slapped him.
Because they can't decide if their music videos should be pop or alternative.
Because deleting expletives from a music video is just ****ty.
Because you say De-grah-see, I say De-grass-see. You say ta-may-ta, I say ta-mah-ta.
Because of those stupid Alpha Teens ads.
Because we'll chew it slower and get a better high.
Because they need to put Daria at a time when people can conceivably be awake. And bring back the deleted scenes.
selliefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 06:46 AM
  #3
Master Fan

 
froggiepopple's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 19,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by callie
6. Because a teenage witch is far from real life now.
well at least not how the-n portrays it.
__________________

Icon by Periwinkles
froggiepopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:01 AM
  #4
Obsessed Fan

 
Lyndsi's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 5,456
I hate the N i cant even believe they want to edit every little fricken detail about all the decent episodes, with manny and her abortion which teenagers need to talk and see about, but like oral sex is like teenage life for some people and they just parade that around like its a 'secret' thing i hate the N. they're dumb
__________________
R/M L/V S/S
Lyndsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 09:20 AM
  #5
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 304
i just hate the fact they edited WDC
slashqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 10:36 AM
  #6
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by slashqueen
i just hate the fact they edited WDC
Well, knowing you, you just figured out what their main recreational activity would be on the way to BC. (It's funny because if it weren't for the fact that he slept with Manny, I'd think Craig was gay. I think Crash kisses are even shorter than Marlie kisses.)

Seriously, though, WDC was one of the best episodes. Or two. WDC, Shout, and TANE were THE most intense episodes from the first two seasons.
selliefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 11:19 AM
  #7
Dedicated Fan
 
Jo_Herself's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by selliefan
Because they need to put Daria at a time when people can conceivably be awake. And bring back the deleted scenes.
I completely agree with this, because I love Daria and get annoyed when I wait for certain scenes that I loved and it's not there now.

I'm also annoyed with how much the advertised Instant Star and can't even play the whole video for the song 24 hours.
__________________
"Yeah,that's right. I'm a big dork and I listen to Emo." ~Seth Cohen
Jo_Herself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 11:46 AM
  #8
Master Fan

 
froggiepopple's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 19,021
Okay i am having a dense moment, but who is Marlie?
__________________

Icon by Periwinkles
froggiepopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 01:06 PM
  #9
Loyal Fan
 
simplyxjiberty's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,558
Yeah, I don't know who Marlie is either lol.

But blah, I just hate The-N. They always cut out stuff from episodes, it's stupid and pointless. I heard that if they continue to cut, Epitome or whatever isn't going to sell them anymore episodes, moving on to the WB.
simplyxjiberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 01:15 PM
  #10
Master Fan

 
Mariael311's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggiepopple
Okay i am having a dense moment, but who is Marlie?
Umm...let me join you since I doin't even know what that is either...

Callie- Some thread babe! Aww..hysterical but add me...that channel get's on my nerves too damnit!

BEcause the fact that they show Degrassi at all, is it's saving grace
__________________
Mariael311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 01:37 PM
  #11
Addicted Fan

 
Virtue's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,819
"Marlie" is the shipper name for Marco and Ellie.

I don't know if I should be added or not since I don't get the N. But come on, how can they not show AWH and then leave in Emma's reference in "Secret"?
__________________
¨Will there be anything else?¨
¨Just one more thing. You
Dylan & Brenda

Virtue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 01:40 PM
  #12
Master Fan

 
Mariael311's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue
"Marlie" is the shipper name for Marco and Ellie.

I don't know if I should be added or not since I don't get the N. But come on, how can they not show AWH and then leave in Emma's reference in "Secret"?
Ahhh...see..didn't know that! THanks!

Because they're lame like that
__________________
Mariael311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 01:59 PM
  #13
Addicted Fan

 
Virtue's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,819
What the hey. Add me. They've exploited Degrassi into a teeny bopper kids show. They won't even air the old series. And those are important so the American viewers will be more educated of Degrassi's history and be a little less snotty when the adult characters get airtime. Plus they take their audience for fools.

What kind of banners would we have?
__________________
¨Will there be anything else?¨
¨Just one more thing. You
Dylan & Brenda

Virtue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:16 PM
  #14
Loyal Fan
 
simplyxjiberty's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,558
Oooooh! lol, I should've know that. Here I was, trying to figure it out. I'm all like, "who's name ends with arlie . . "

Can I be added, please?

It's just stupid, they're stupid. They show Emma going in the van but they don't show Manny getting an abortion. <_<
simplyxjiberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:24 PM
  #15
Master Fan

 
froggiepopple's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 19,021
Callie please add me too. Thanks for clearing that up Melanie. I thought the same thing as you Racquel i was thinking of someone's name who ended with arlie.
__________________

Icon by Periwinkles
froggiepopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
The Angsty Artists Online: Craig & Ashley, Craig&Ashley Blog, Nina Dobrev Network
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:46 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST