Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anti maya #1 because she already has one guy and thats not enough

The recent promo I have seen is showing Maya kissing a guy that is not her boyfriend. I figured I'd start this because I can't believe Maya would cheat.

Reasons:
1. because how can she cheat on campbell?
2. because she hurt her best friend Tori
3. because she stole her best friends boyfriend
4. because she better have a good explanation for this

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 08-22-2012 at 07:24 AM
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maya who used to be my favorite I feel like doesn't like Cam. She seems to be more into zig plus she kissed her best friends' boyfriend. I also feel like she's trying to change Cam and not for the better imo. jmo. She seems to be stringing him along.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

I don't hate Maya but I do feel like my annoyance with her starting to turn into dislike. I understand what they're doing with her character and Olivia is a good actress but she's starting to get on my nerves.

Girl is righteous!
Last night's episode all I could think was "STOP!" She just needs to take a step back from all of this. Maya has been primed to be the next 'lead girl' since her first day on the show obviously but for some reason I just feel like they're taking it too far with her. Maybe because all the other 10th graders seem to have more interesting lives than her.

I'm not looking forward to more Maya or her boy drama this season.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:43 AM
Addicted Fan

One of the things that's bugged me this season is that most of the sophomores aren't being focused on individually enough because they're spending way too much time on Maya's POV.

Zig for example only came back into the picture once the writers decided they wanted to pursue Zaya again. He wasn't seen at all before that except for a quick shot in the hallway. He's got a pretty interesting story going on but we're only seeing it through Maya's POV which is annoying.

Maya's a good character but I hope they tone it back with her a bit next season.
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavealife2uknow (View Post)
One of the things that's bugged me this season is that most of the sophomores aren't being focused on individually enough because they're spending way too much time on Maya's POV.

Zig for example only came back into the picture once the writers decided they wanted to pursue Zaya again. He wasn't seen at all before that except for a quick shot in the hallway. He's got a pretty interesting story going on but we're only seeing it through Maya's POV which is annoying.

Maya's a good character but I hope they tone it back with her a bit next season.
I completely agree with this. Same with Grace she's bascially only there to "explain" Zig to Maya. It's almost as if the Rubber Room and everyone in it exist for the sole purpose of giving Maya a little edge. I don't like it. It's Maya's world, the other characters are just living in it.

It's frustrating but more so because we only get one perspective, it's also boring.
Old 06-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah her love triangle is getting boring. so pointless.