Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

double posted when I edited. See post below. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN
Old 01-13-2011, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Haha I think I made the mistake of looking at the Ashley Kerwin tag as well. I think I used it when I uploaded my Ashley/Sean in JLP picspam. Maybe that was the source of my moodswing. We'll just have to flood all the tags of Craig Manning & Ashley Kerwin with Crash stuff so the tags are Crash fan friendly!

Just tweeted about the tumblr from the angstyartists twitter. I'll post about it on the site when I do my next news update. Hopefully Erin will get some Jake pictures or confirm if he has a twitter when she sees him in his latest play.

All my gifs are here Home - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting if you ever want to post them. Or there's always images at c-a.com. That won't affect my bandwith will it? Maybe I'll start putting some of my manips on tumblr as well and we can reblog them.

I miss seeing them in the credits together!
Old 01-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Total Fan

I'm seriously loving our Tumblr. It makes me all warm and fuzzy and Crash-motivated I'm gonna make a short fanvid promoting it as well, once I finish the zillion other vids I'm in the middle of...

Old 01-23-2011, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, I love that, Jen! It's so artistic and moody,,,like Craig and Ash.

icon
Old 01-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Hmmm...interesting way the jacket just kind of fades into the background.

Carry on.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 01-23-2011, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Beautiful art Jen! It's too bad that's like the only extremely HQ promo pic we have of them. I mean I guess I'm satisfied with the season 4 ones but that seasonal 4 pic is big and beautiful and that makes it easy to work with.

You guys need to post in here more often to get me motivated for the new OP. I want to fix up fair Fiona's thread too...Crash doesn't like being neglected.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:18 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG I would looove a new OP like the one you made for Fi. I'll try to help finish this thread lol.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

I can't remember if we ever used it, but one of our titles can be "Because they're the first couple to ever be in the credits." I know Jaitlin's in there, but CrAsh comes before them and they look more couple-y. I honestly don't remember if we used that, though. Maybe we did.

icon
Old 02-04-2011, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

TeenNick has some unseen promo pictures from season 4 up!!!

Degrassi | Degrassi Episodes & Degrassi Show Info | TeenNick
Degrassi | Degrassi Episodes & Degrassi Show Info | TeenNick

Here's my PB if you want to compare images: Voices Carry pictures by kaleidocat - Photobucket

SO EXCITED TO ACTUALLY HAVE CRASH TO UPDATE THE SITE WITH. IDGAF IF IT WAS OVER 5 YEARS AGO. FEELS LIKE A NEW EPISODE! HOW DO WE ALL THINK IT WILL END?!
Old 02-04-2011, 10:50 PM
Extreme Fan

I love the last one! Crazy, crazy Craig.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Craig is not amused!

Craig and Kate! They are like my favorite parent/boyfriend relationship...because she can't stand him.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Total Fan

Who would have thought after all these years we'd get new Crash pics?!? SO exciting and time for icon making lol.

How do you find this stuff Nicole? I swear you have like special radar for anything Crash/Jake/Mel-related
Old 02-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh Craig, you and your lovely facial expressions...is it weird that I hate his character but I love Crash and the fact that he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder? & do any of you prefer Craig (as an individual character) in the earlier seasons when photography was his passion or in the later seasons?

Tumblr pisses me off with all the hate for certain Degrassi couples/characters, including Crash. I guess that's why I don't bother looking them up on the search engine and just stick to people I'm following for my fix.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Avenue (View Post)
& do any of you prefer Craig (as an individual character) in the earlier seasons when photography was his passion or in the later seasons?
Photographer Craig will always be my favorite! I think it's cool that TPTB let Craig become a musician because Jake's into music but I hate that it seems that's when they also decided he had to be the heartthrob. I love how wounded and insecure Craig could be in season 2 because of the abuse. It would have been nice if that had carried over. While I love male characters that have a little bit of cockiness, it would have been nice to see a more vulnerable Craig. I would have loved to see a scene where a peer of his brings up the past abuse, maybe in a bullying sort of way. Kids can be cruel in high school. And I think it's likely that his peers would have known that he was abused and also that he was bipolar. That doesn't exactly sound like the combination for a popular student.

It must be the Voices Carry promo pics because lately I find myself going all girl gooey and thinking about a future Crash wedding. I think it would be amazing because we'd get to see both families back together again...and that includes Caitlin! Even though Craig totally made a spectacle of himself at Ashley's dad's wedding, I think deep down he really wanted to belong with them. With his abandonment issues I think that being accepted like that would be the perfect ending to his character. There could be touching father/son scenes with Joey and Craig...and playful banter between Kate and Craig...as they prepare for the big day. I think Craig would totally cry at the wedding. It would probably be hard for him not to have his parents there. Even though his relationship with his father was a complicated one I think he would want him there. Gah! It could be so emotional and amazing with conversations that bring up all his history and end with him realizing that he has people around him who love him and he finally has a family.

Alright I rambled too much so my next post will be unseen promos from West End Girls and Neutron Dance. YES THERE'S MORE.

Off to go post a pic of Darcy's rapist in her thread. Yeah, they actually show him!
Old 02-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Total Fan

GASP! More pictures? NICOLE YOU POST THOSE PICTURES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

and whyyy isn't the animation I posted on the tumblr moving? le sigh. It worked when I first posted it and I even tried linking it to my scrapbook..grr stupid tumblr.

Whatevs. KISSY TIME!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread