Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Total Fan

LOL thanks for putting your former name in your sig. Name changes around here make me so confused

Working on a new Crash vid that's very fluffy compared to all the angsty ones I usually make hehe. Hopefully it will be done sometime this month
#31 ღ eddie lack
Jen (Jack Bauer's lover/Crash fanatic )
starsprite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Legend of the Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsprite (View Post)
LOL thanks for putting your former name in your sig. Name changes around here make me so confused

Working on a new Crash vid that's very fluffy compared to all the angsty ones I usually make hehe. Hopefully it will be done sometime this month
Me too And that's really confusing because I used to post with someone whose name on here was You.Yes.You

Oh and I can't wait for the video Jen I'm feeling kind of CrAsh-y lately
Ria
Pickle-weasel! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

can't wait for the vid!
bickering love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm excited for a new Crash vid! We gotta keep the faith!

Did you guys watch this vid with Jake?

I've watched it too many times. Hilarious! I wish Crash had gotten a mention but Jake, being the Crash fan boy he is, was probably like no jokes about Crash! Their angst was perfection. There is nothing to mock them for. They are flawless.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Woah, Skinny gave Craig coke?

My favorite part was when he said he got punched in the face multiple times. Oh and the fanvid lolllolllol

And I almost missed his Craig shirt. :O

I might have to leave this thread for Craig/cat.
Tryst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

My favorite parts were when Jake did the little spin on the couch and the hand gestures during "my band got signed! It's so amazing!" Quirky energetic Jake is awesome!!! And the whole antihistamines sequence! "I think you are only supposed to take 1 or 2." "I just have 1 or 2 in my mouf." Amazing! But I pray to God that it was an act. Because if this boy is allergic...it's unforgivable! I can accept dreamboy going off and getting married to his sweetheart. I can accept the moment he realizes the ladies are not for him. I can accept that he hits his child actor crisis moment at age 26 and moves in with his 40 year old agent who supplies him with drugs to fuel his addiction in exchange for sexual favors. "Borrowed" his friends car and reported for theft? A-okay! That incident in a dark alley really was probably self defense too! But to be allergic to a cat? I CANNOT DEAL. Say it's not true Jake! My heart aches! We can never be as one! Even as a groupie fling in an airport closet because I constantly smell like my cat and I know you will break the moment by your sneezing. Heartbreaking! Heartbreaking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryst (View Post)
I might have to leave this thread for Craig/cat.
But you does not have Craig/cat thread! I think you should PM JustMe2000 and present your case!

"I think I'm having a bad reaction!"

I'm also grateful for this vid because it gave me a new song to sing to my Cleo! "Meowla! A lil cat version of Meowla! A lil cat version of me! Meow!" She was getting very tired of the Golden Girls theme.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

That video is...amazing. I wish he made fun of Crash! I know they are untouchable, but it would have been nice to be reminded they existed. I wish Melissa would pop up more often. Hmp!

That song got stuck in my head.

Please, remember me,
happily
Yellow n Blue402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

I promise to watch the video very soon, but was that you, Jen, tweeting about hoarding to Stefan Brogren? Loved it.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Total Fan

That vid is HILARIOUS. Jake is so funny.

LOL yes Nikki. He's the bane of my existance
#31 ღ eddie lack
Old 11-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow n Blue402 (View Post)
That video is...amazing. I wish he made fun of Crash! I know they are untouchable, but it would have been nice to be reminded they existed. I wish Melissa would pop up more often. Hmp!
I think they picked the most controversial Craig moments. When you compare Crash to the other Craig ships, their drama seems so mild. I see Craig wanting wanting to keep Manny's unborn child still understandably perplexes Jake. I remember...I think it was in the AWH commentary...the writer described Jake's reaction when reading the script as "What the hell is wrong with him? Is he crazy?" And they were like, well YES.

I think Jake got used to the idea of YouTube while doing the Spring Awakening tour webisodes. He used to be much more private...a lot like our girl Melissa. Each day when I see a google alert of her I hope it's something that actually has to do with her and not some librarian in New England or a real estate dealer in BC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow n Blue402 (View Post)
That song got stuck in my head.
That damn Kelly Clarkson song popped into my head the other day. I was like, whoa, where did that come from. Then, oh yeah, the Jake video. Thanks Jake!

Oh hey Jen-Jen...you receive any death threats on Twitter yet from the Eclare mob?
Old 11-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I see Craig wanting wanting to keep Manny's unborn child still understandably perplexes Jake. I remember...I think it was in the AWH commentary...the writer described Jake's reaction when reading the script as "What the hell is wrong with him? Is he crazy?" And they were like, well YES.
I love how Jake says it in the parody. "When I was in High School, I wanted a baby. So beautiful!" or something like that His comedic timing is spot on!

If Melissa were to ever come back I could see them making her a piano teacher for one of the current characters or something.

I am still looking forward to Jen's new video.

Please, remember me,
happily
Old 11-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So apparently Jen's Crash gush didn't make it into the Gemini Degrassi tribute video! But I hear our power couple got a scene included!

Jake must've been at Epitome to record the Etalk segment used prior to the Geminis. His hair is too short for my liking! I always liked his jewfro. I'm going to do a pic spam in honor of Ash's Hell Hath No Fury "Burn in Hell, Craig" shirt & his poofy hair in RRHS one of these days.

Stacie from the same vid, just because Stohn said the two were on the set at the same day. *cough*Craig Caitlin*cough*
Old 11-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Stacie looks so good like that! I wonder if that was the only reason they were on the set? Craig and Caitlin cameos would be so cool!

When I read that Crash was in the tribute I had to go watch it online. This scene flashed for about a second:

Although it didn't show the sweet end to that scene, Crash still looks cuddly.

Please, remember me,
happily
Old 11-16-2010, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I know! Stacie looks gorgeous! I wouldn't hold my breath for a Craig or Caitlin cameo...although Stohn did tweet they were filming the minis the same day Jake & Stacie were at Epitome. I'm thinking it was probably to shoot interviews related to the Geminis since they both were in the tribute and Etalk segment. Although it would be kind of hilarious to see Craig and Caitlin pop up in a mini...ENGAGED. It would be more bizarre than Spemma because instead of no history, the writers would have to ignore that Craig is dating his stepfather's ex. Joey who? Ashley who?

I capped all of the scenes Craig and Caitlin were in together tonight with intentions of doing some sort of pic spam. Now I've got over 80 caps. Hmmm. It also dawned on me how easy it would be to make a UC music vid of those two. The real reason Craig beat up Joey? Love triangle in the Jeremiah/Ryan/Manning household!
Old 11-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Total Fan

Stacie looked soooo beautiful there! I love her hair now! Really I love any combo involved Craig, Ash, Joey & Caitlin. Those 4 hold a special place in my heart.

NOW WHERE'S OUR TUMBLR?!?!

I've been going Crash art craazyyyy, believe me! And I've been working on the vid as well..I just have like 3 other vids going at the same time lol (one of which is multi-fandom tho! and of course that would include Crash)
#31 ღ eddie lack
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top