Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2010, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

^ I love both their expressions in the second one. While I wasn't sold on a lot of the vampire business in IWYD I did like how Clare and Alli are just totally typical teen girls. I loved how they were fangirling over vampire novels. And the fact they read fanfiction (and in Clare's case actually wrote it!) was pretty cool to me. These past few seasons have seen some outrageous strorylines so its nice to see Clare and Alli have such a normal and relate able friendship. I hope that doesn't change.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I really hope that it doesn't change either!
Its nice to see them just being Teens without all the Drama
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

^ Adorable!

But I sense trouble...

So far I'm loving their scenes in season 10. It's nice to see them both being supportive of each other. Their scenes in Breakaway were brief but cute. And I thought Clare was great to Alli in tonight's episode!
Old 07-27-2010, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't be surprised about their friendship being put to the test since they are so different from each other, but I can't imagine them being apart for good.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Their characters (Clare and Alli) had a little conversation on Twitter. Just a basic 'what's going on?" type thing, but it leads me to think we might get a scene with these two at some point in these last Boiling Point episodes.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Add me. I love their friendship.
Proud Shipper and Fan of Val/Jeff Holly/Henry Brooke/Lucas Jake/Peyton Nathan/Taylor Sean/Emma Craig/Manny Jay/Alex Spinner/Paige Kelso/Jackie Eric/Donna Cory/Topanga Slater/Jesse Zack/Kelly David/Donna Brenda/Dylan Kelly/Brandon Steve/Janet Brady/Amber Henry/Sam[/ COLOR]Dedicated to Andrew Lawrence, Dustin Milligan, ARod Jared Padalecki, Sam Winchester, and Milo Ventimiglia True Love First Love[/COLOR] I want a Henry of my own.
lovejonathanjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really love these two as friends. I hope we get to see them together again soon.
xNUABO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

I loved their interractions in All Falls Down. Talking about her kiss with Eli, and getting ready for the dance at Clare's.

I thought we were never gonna see them interract again.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

ooo add me i love their friendship they are the new emma and manny bffls
aggieduchess10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

I don't like them as much as I used to and I think Clare/Eli/Adam and in some ways Alli/Jenna make better friends, but I'm kinda excited about seeing more of them in the second half of the season.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

i love them still i think they are the new emma and manny who had moments of not being friends but in the end being there for each other when it really counts
aggieduchess10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
i love them still i think they are the new emma and manny who had moments of not being friends but in the end being there for each other when it really counts
Oh, they're definitely the new Manny/Emma. Sure, I love the Misfits, and I actually don't mind Jenna hanging out with them since she's more likeable to me this season (Come to think of it Jenna is like the new Liberty), but Alli/Clare's friendship definitely stands out to me. They've been BFFs for like THREE frickin' seasons. All those friendship moments were just too precious to be thrown away.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree. Alli and Claire's friendship is what got me into the newer seasons because they reminded me so much of EM. Emma/Manny's friendship was my favorite part of Degrassi TNG.

I adore the misfits and I think Alli/Jenna have a lot in common, but I hope they all would interact.

My fics: Fadam / Badam / Rebel
Bandbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlight-Electr0 (View Post)
Oh, they're definitely the new Manny/Emma. Sure, I love the Misfits, and I actually don't mind Jenna hanging out with them since she's more likeable to me this season (Come to think of it Jenna is like the new Liberty), but Alli/Clare's friendship definitely stands out to me. They've been BFFs for like THREE frickin' seasons. All those friendship moments were just too precious to be thrown away.
Really good point!
And I am missing the girly trio.

I'd actually like to see some kind of scene with Adam/Eli/Clare/Alli/Jenna. I have no idea what would bring them all together but I think it could be really fun. Could be a little chaotic but they could throw KC and Drew in there too. They're all so connected that there are a lot of circumstances that could work.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

I always wanted to see Alli hanging out with the Misfits, but I don't mind Jenna and Drew being thrown in there as well. It would actually be kinda cool. KC I'm not sure, tho. After everything that happened with Jenna I don't think he'd be welcome there.
Reply   Post New Thread