Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janah (View Post)
Well it's Charlotte's last season and her and Ray have been on the show longest out of the rest of the cast (except Anya I guess), and Holly J does kinda run the school.. lol Maybe they're just kinda trying to give her as much screentime as they can before she leaves.
Actually, I'm pretty sure I stumbled upon a tweet that confirmed this season will draw into Spring Break and then pick up from there in the next season. So that would mean all of the seniors will still be around for longer than just season ten. Personally, I'm glad they're going this route. I'm not ready to see Fi, Holly J, Sav, and Riley go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janah (View Post)
I can't wait for Adam's episodes!! I'm gonna get all emotional.. I just know it haha
I can't even watch the promo without cringing. It just looks so physically painful. Poor, poor Adam.
Emanified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_solitude99 (View Post)
Yes, I know she replies to tons of people, but still! It made me feel special!
Feel special! She hasn't replied to anything of mine just yet. She's so incredibly nice to take the time to reply to SO MANY tweets. I think she has a lot of fun doing it too, she doesn't seem hassled or anything.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanified (View Post)
Actually, I'm pretty sure I stumbled upon a tweet that confirmed this season will draw into Spring Break and then pick up from there in the next season. So that would mean all of the seniors will still be around for longer than just season ten. Personally, I'm glad they're going this route. I'm not ready to see Fi, Holly J, Sav, and Riley go.
Wow really? Huh. I kinda like that lol And that's good for the seniors like Fiona and Declan and Riley that haven't been around that long. They can stay on the show longer! Is Zane a senior? I wanna see more of him too
Janah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=Janah;49391459]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanified (View Post)
Actually, I'm pretty sure I stumbled upon a tweet that confirmed this season will draw into Spring Break and then pick up from there in the next season. So that would mean all of the seniors will still be around for longer than just season ten. Personally, I'm glad they're going this route. I'm not ready to see Fi, Holly J, Sav, and Riley go. QUOTE]

Wow really? Huh. I kinda like that lol And that's good for the seniors like Fiona and Declan and Riley that haven't been around that long. They can stay on the show longer! Is Zane a senior? I wanna see more of him too
Yup, Stohn himself tweeted it so it's definitely legit.

I'm pretty sure Zane is a senior like Riley, but I'm not certain. Degrassi has never been consistent with timelines. =P
Old 08-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's a little hard to tell who is what grade some times. Riley changed grades 3 times in Season 8 alone!

haha, So I noticed that GLAAD article about Adam had a promo pic we hadn't seen yet. Am I the only one fangirling over it?
GLAAD Applauds TeenNick For Transgender Teen Story | GLAADBlog.org
He's sooooo adorable:
Old 08-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

They need to have an episode where everyone just happens to mention what grade they're in, so there's no confusion

I love that article! And that picture. He looks a bit troubled
Janah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

That pic is so cute!

Jordan really can pass off for a boy at times when she's in her Adam attire. I admire how versatile of an actress she is. She has the mannerisms and guy posture down to a science. And what's more, is that she is very feminine looking outside of the role.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Mhmm I loved that one! But the GLAAD article was posted a while ago, yeah?

FunAdam tweeted: Buddy, can I get a copy of your Geography notes @TrueClare I seem to have lost mine.

^ Tehe, they're buddies :3
Old 08-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiko (View Post)
Feel special! She hasn't replied to anything of mine just yet. She's so incredibly nice to take the time to reply to SO MANY tweets. I think she has a lot of fun doing it too, she doesn't seem hassled or anything.
I know, she really seems so genuinely sweet. Keep trying, I bet she'll reply to you at least once.

Btw, I LOVE that promo pic, Nekoshoujo! It just screams "adorable". I think it might be time to change my avatar!
sweet_solitude99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiko (View Post)
I swear, the key is to catch her when she's online & answering tweets! Every single time I tweet her while she's online she answers, without fail. She'll even answer multiple tweets of mine in a row. If I tweet her while she's offline, she usually doesn't respond because there would be sooo many tweets above it by the time she got online
Old 08-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

^ A lot of the actors are like that. Aislinn is the same way, it's because they get so many tweets but if yours is at the top when they refresh the page you're more likely to get a tweet back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_solitude99 (View Post)
Btw, I LOVE that promo pic, Nekoshoujo! It just screams "adorable". I think it might be time to change my avatar!
haha, I hear ya, the first thing I did was make an icon of it:
Old 08-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Mhm! But Jordan answers sooo many more than anyone else that if you post when she's on & it goes to the top she's nearly guaranteed to respond ;D
Old 08-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

NOOOOOOOOO! NO! NO!

FunAdam tweeted: @kMxx244944 I'm in grade 11.

NOOOO!

Edit: Sorry if someone already posted this, I just read it on his twitter and was devastated D:

Only two years of Adam!!
Old 08-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclarelove (View Post)
NOOOOOOOOO! NO! NO!

FunAdam tweeted: @kMxx244944 I'm in grade 11.

NOOOO!

Edit: Sorry if someone already posted this, I just read it on his twitter and was devastated D:

Only two years of Adam!!
Whaaaat? No!

Well, maybe we'll still get to see him longer than two years. Degrassi likes to fail their students or keep them around forever without any explanation. Just look at Chantay -- she's like what, in grade 16 by now?
JayJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

^ Why the disapproval?

yeah, I figured he was a junior.
Reply   Post New Thread