Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Maybe combine those two suggestions somehow-

We haven't met Adam yet but that's not going to stop us from discussion.
or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalalove (View Post)
I'm hoping the new characters will be able to prove that sophomores, juniors and seniors can get along.

I hope that while Adam is dealing with the bullying, that he makes a few friends. I think the journey would be more meaningful if it took him a while to make it through that difficult time. Although I don't want to see Adam hurting, I want to see Adam grow as a character and Jordan grow as an actress.

Maybe the show decided to bend the casting rules a bit and now want to go back to their roots? It was cool when the actors were the same age as the characters. I think that's what made the show appealing; it was more real.
haha, Well I dunno, this season looks like it will have lots of conflict...

Really that's what I want too. While I hate to see my favorite characters go through a hard time I think it tends to bring out the best of them. All my favorite characters have had really powerful episodes all because awful things happened to them (Paige and Darcy's rapes were their best eps, KC and the coach proved Sam could act, etc..) and so that's why I think this might be good for Adam/Jordan.

yeah, Degrassi is one of the few teen shows that's good about that.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Extreme Fan

New Thread!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread