Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

I absolutely love that title. I keep watching RTT over and over (msotly cuz I love the episode so much) but because of other things. I'm really hoping the comparisons made between cranny and jiberty is saying something. I mean, it was obvious by the nd of it that both Manny and Liberty can't move on (especially Liberty). I think Manny's jumping into a new relationship for convenience whereas with Jesse/Ellie, Ellie is geniunely interested in him, the best guy SL thats happened to Ellie since AILMH. Adnd ashley's apparently in love. I was really hoping for some single time for Manny though and that hopefully when Craig comes back, she and Chris Sharpe 2 will already be dunzo by then. Whats their point? At the same time, I'm really hoping for a big Manny SL next season, we really haven't gotten that since season 3, Venus could have been potentially it but they made that into another Emma SL. I actually I'm still holding out for that 'cranny meeting parents' episode. I think it could bring about a lot of laughs and tears.

Overall I just want some cranny, there's been a connection there since that very first dance, and it just doesn't die. Even the-n is starting to embrace it.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 01-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm all for that title. I think the writers aren't sure how to capitalize on Cranny's chemistry and because Jake isn't a regular every time he's on there needs to be drama. They couldn't just show a happy Cranny with Craig coming to town, being successful and leaving again because that isn't "go there-y" enough for the writers.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Because Love them. Hate them. Either way their on your mind.

I think its perfect!!!!!!

credit: cynthia83
Old 01-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's awesome.

But it's 'they're' not 'their'
Old 01-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Do you think the writers chose to make Craig look really bad in WIFLTBAG so that all the shippers would stop liking Cranny and Crellie and think that Craig doesn't deserve both girls?
Old 01-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo (View Post)
Do you think the writers chose to make Craig look really bad in WIFLTBAG so that all the shippers would stop liking Cranny and Crellie and think that Craig doesn't deserve both girls?
hmm I dont know if that was their intention, but that is kind of what ended up happening

Old 01-27-2007, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

I think it was so the shipper war could end but if that was their intention, RTT really did not help in the least bit. I mean after STD2 aired, everyone was all "I'm fine with cranny being over cuz they had great moments" and then in RTT we're all "CRANNY FOREVER!". SO I guess it was to end the shipper war, I'm just hoping the RTT moments mean something. ...And about those damn locker picks, one wasn't enough?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanna
I think the writers aren't sure how to capitalize on Cranny's chemistry and because Jake isn't a regular every time he's on there needs to be drama. They couldn't just show a happy Cranny with Craig coming to town, being successful and leaving again because that isn't "go there-y" enough for the writers.
I think thats probably the only reason cranny broke at all, because with the little of Jake we have, they had to do something and having Manny wait for another season would have been draggy. I said from the beginning that this CHris Sharpe II is only to occupy time and since they're already doing a half-assed resolution to Manny's situation with her parents, resolution (or just an open-ended ending) with Craig would be what the character needs left in order to come full circle.

But speaking of Manny's resolution with her parents, do you think the writers will actually have it in them to have Manny really ditch Emma this time? Like stop talking to her cuz Emma doesn't agree with her decision to leave? I mean if Emma is facing ehr "scariest experience alone" at the end of this season, then that means Manny would have nothing to do with it. But I guess thats asking for too much.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 01-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm sick of the "go therey-ness". Just make realistic episodes aka cranny love lol

special thanks to Kathryn_Ann for the avatar!
Old 01-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

I mean, I love drama, but sometimes its nice to just be happy, at least for one episode

Old 01-27-2007, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

I don't mind the drama most of the time, because I think cranny is the most realistic couple on the show. Girls walking out on their bf doing coke happens, boys suddenly realizing their "in love" with someone because they have no other options, does not.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 01-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I think the writers used this storyline to show the consequences of a drugshabit.

I can't stand that we have to wait so long to see the new episode. I really hope we get some Craig comments from Manny, but I don't know if she's going to be positive about it. I would hate it if they pull an Eman. Make Manny forget that Craig exists and make Damian the guy she has always waited for.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

ughhh I really hope Manny isnt all lovey-dovey about Damian, that would really suck

and I really hope that Craig is mention as well

Old 01-27-2007, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

I can see the writers making Manny say something like she hasn't experienced something like this before
Old 01-27-2007, 01:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh man. That's the kind of passing comment I'm expecting too, unless she breaks up with Damien at the end because she realizes that everything is happening at once. Then I could see her being a little less bitter. I think the JT storyline and maybe the one with her parents are going to take priority over the one with Craig, though, and they should, I just hope it isn't all about Emma.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yay new thread time!

Avi by *~Sophia~*
Closed Thread   Post New Thread