Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2006, 02:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think its just Craig and Manny, but I'm not 100% sure

credit: cynthia83
Old 12-23-2006, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

I think its just Craig and Manny, I imagine that scene being before the opening credits.

And also, its hard to match quotes up with scenes because Craig and Manny seem to be consistently wearing various diffferent outfits throughout the ep with the same colors: blue, black, brown, blue, black, brown, then some white would randomly show up....

Stefan&Katherine
Old 12-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's **** (View Post)
I think its just Craig and Manny, I imagine that scene being before the opening credits.

And also, its hard to match quotes up with scenes because Craig and Manny seem to be consistently wearing various diffferent outfits throughout the ep with the same colors: blue, black, brown, blue, black, brown, then some white would randomly show up....
haha yeah I know
but at least we know they have a TON of scenes together

credit: cynthia83
Old 12-23-2006, 02:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

WOw. Its GREAT that its just Cranny at the airport. I mean I thought Ellie (isn't Craig SUPPOSE to be the love of her life?) and Marco (his friend) would be there with a big banner or something.

LOL!! That's strange but good. More screentime for Cranny.

Add this as a reason:

Because Manny was the one waiting for him at the airport

Jaynny is the new Chanel of 2008
Old 12-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Or to harass some other people on this board...
Because yes, WE got the airport scene.
^That'd be mean though.

I refuse to believe that Craig is supposed to be the love of Ellie's life especially considering she was truely in love with Sean. I think the only characters who have "loves of their lives" are Emma, Manny and maybe Ashley.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 12-23-2006, 02:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

^^ So true. And Chin that reason is not mean. Its funny. U should add it.

Old 12-23-2006, 03:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ooooh how about this

Because maybe Santa'll drop us some Cranny presents

Old 12-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so happy we might get a lot of scenes with Cranny. I'm already loving the airport scene.

I agree with Chin I also think Manny will use it too. I just saw that scene where Manny is laughing so hard. I think it's the same scene as where Ellie says the night is still young. Or not, but the scene where Ellie says the night is still young is at the same place where Craig does drugs. You can see the same table in both scenes. I wonder where Craig stays.

Last edited by xnothingx; 12-23-2006 at 04:22 PM
Old 12-23-2006, 04:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I think they might spill into the second part, but maybe we just haven't seen as many Ellie promos yet. I'm so confused now.

I'm probably wrong, but maybe she just gets drunk at the party, because the part where she's looking in his pocket looks really strange and it'd be even more strange if he let her have them. Whatever happens, I think this might be the last scene they have before Ellie scoops him up and that's not such a good ending. But I hope I'm wrong.
Old 12-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
But on the subject of cranny, anyone else feel like the cranny STD ep (not the cellie one) is jam-packed?
I sort of got that feeling, but it may not be much of a problem. These next few episodes will probably be some of the best season six has to offer, I think. But are we sure the scene where Manny keeps saying happy and ripping of the pic of her and Craig is in part one? It could be in the very beginning of part two.
Old 12-23-2006, 04:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by khirea (View Post)
I sort of got that feeling, but it may not be much of a problem. These next few episodes will probably be some of the best season six has to offer, I think. But are we sure the scene where Manny keeps saying happy and ripping of the pic of her and Craig is in part one? It could be in the very beginning of part two.
Yes I think you could be right about Manny ripping the picture up in the second part. Who knows Craig and Ellie might become a couple for a few minutes and she might hear about it.
Old 12-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

I thought the ripping up pic was in RTT, but thats just me.

I don't think the scene with Manny picking at his coke is their last scene (cuz the scene with him saying he's crazy about her has some of the same clothes). I think the chilling promo pic probably is. It definitely ISN'T the scene with craig in denial because if it was then the scene in the promo pic wouldn't make sense to happen.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 12-23-2006, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Is it for certain that that promo is a different scene than the one where she catches him in his room in the commercial? That seems like too many outfit changes for just the few days that the episode spans.

But there needs to be a title.

Last edited by thegoodbyegirl; 12-23-2006 at 05:11 PM
Old 12-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodbyegirl (View Post)
Is it for certain that that promo is a different scene than the one where she catches him in his room in the commercial? That seems like too many outfit changes for just the few days that the episode spans.

But there needs to be a title.
Yeah trust me it is, the drug scene is on an ironing board ina garage, the scene where she catches is in some room where Craig is staying.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 12-23-2006, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

I guess I'll start the thread again.

Stefan&Katherine
Closed Thread   Post New Thread