Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2018, 08:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

List 10 moments (a) you liked, that most of the fans didn´t OR (b) moments you didn´t like, while most of the fans liked them?

1. (b) Eli getting Clare back by giving her a stuffed animal.
2. (b) JT and Liberty kiss while in detention.
3. (a) Marco's temptation into prostitution plot (great casting of Ben Hollingsworth as Devon).
4. (a) Tristan and Mayas fight scene after hes pulled into the office for Yates.
5. (b) Miles stating, that an identity problem detained him from labeling himself.
6. (a) Spinner and Emma marrying, not because I like them as a couple, but because the whole thing was so hilarious
Okun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

List 10 moments (a) you liked, that most of the fans didn´t OR (b) moments you didn´t like, while most of the fans liked them?

1. (b) Eli getting Clare back by giving her a stuffed animal.
2. (b) JT and Liberty kiss while in detention.
3. (a) Marco's temptation into prostitution plot (great casting of Ben Hollingsworth as Devon).
4. (a) Tristan and Mayas fight scene after hes pulled into the office for Yates.
5. (b) Miles stating, that an identity problem detained him from labeling himself.
6. (a) Spinner and Emma marrying, not because I like them as a couple, but because the whole thing was so hilarious.
7. (a) Marcos gambling issues. I'm pretty sure that's an unpopular plot for him, but I enjoyed it and thought it had some great stuff between him and his father.

Credit to the one and only Alexa for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread