Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2018, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 05-14-2018, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon
Old 05-15-2018, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue

Old 05-16-2018, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese
Old 05-16-2018, 11:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese from
Old 05-17-2018, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese from meeting

Old 05-17-2018, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese from meeting red
Old 05-18-2018, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese from meeting red bangs

Old 05-18-2018, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese from meeting red bangs hot
Old 05-19-2018, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese from meeting red bangs hot inside

Old 05-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese from meeting red bangs hot inside Lola's
Old 05-20-2018, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese from meeting red bangs hot inside Lola's eyes

Old 05-21-2018, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese from meeting red bangs hot inside Lola's eyes glistened
Old 05-22-2018, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese from meeting red bangs hot inside Lola's eyes glistened lime

Old 05-22-2018, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

School uniforms fell off lucky mannequins singing Whisperhug quietly to heads bopping off PMS haircuts created with electric pants worn sideways and open exposing my prosthetic nose job. Those unlucky bastards witnessed moderators dancing down the vents filtered by specific hands of dancing magicians picking noses out by delicate eyes of the legs of my caterpillar shirts sleeves. After they crowned stones the black widow licked the spots off her neck dial 911 with bluetooth burning holes around the opening of last remaining heads. Spinner floated Jimmy's eyes above the quotes engraved by the dogs paws below stunned cats dressed with diamond fingers eating whips of chips crunching seven lady dolls without last minute dots connecting four miniature Daves dumped night guard spinners fidgeting eyes that left Alli laughing hysterically with Clare. Way by wires the dogs communicated for extreme backpacks concealing tied pieces made by cats with green catnip spiced paws. The cafeteria played hymns united Lakehurst teachers with demons determined that hamburgers spiced without beef powder bitten into hands of concrete should list organic goals produced sweet talk with science cats trained by Toby and Connor at robotic stoned cloned loaned shark heads located inside secret rolling balls filled by marshmallows so lips could kiss Sean's lucky army eyebrows and shirts without hats bedazzled along with floating denim brains dissected wise Canadian bacon sizzled with maple paper plates. Lips puckered fans swooned, tripped over puppies adorably crowned Snake with hairballs cleared by Katie and Toby vacuum pickles sickles icicles that plucked ducks frowning upon blue cheese from meeting red bangs hot inside Lola's eyes glistened lime green