Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

id offer to do one but too late. i already am but guys be warned..its a lotta work.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 11-09-2004, 10:33 PM
New Fan

I think either Sarah or Aubrey cause they are both amazing actors and greatly underappreciated!
Old 11-09-2004, 11:07 PM
Banned

I do one for jake epstein when it's his turn !
Old 11-10-2004, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

I feel like I need to clarify what I mean by "heading up a project"

What it means is that you get everything that you want to send out to the actor and mail it...you can't ask for money from anyone. someone has to be willing to send it!

So now...do you still want to be in charge?

Like Otep said...it's hard work.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:24 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm still up for doing Daniel's, thanks Mar for keeping it noted.
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 11-11-2004, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

No problem! i just wanted to clarify it!

So what does everyone think?
Old 11-12-2004, 04:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

I could do one for Mike Lobel or Shane Kippel, if you want me to. I'm up for hard work .
Old 11-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Otep
But dont worry because we fully intend to do the entire cast.
that's good to know.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 11-12-2004, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

ok, just finished reading the whole thread.

#1, Mar & Otep, thanks so much for understading my original post

#2, the next project is going to be Melissa M? (sm still a little confused)

#3, whenever a new project is to be started, are you Mar going to make a new poll, or are we going to do it for the actor/actress who got the second place on the current one?

#4, i don't think i voted. My vote goes for Sarah B-T.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 11-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't think it should be Melissa because she is one of the actresses that is in just about every ep and gets BIG storylines. I vote for Jake G because Toby has gone through a lot with the Rick thing and I feel like TPTB are still not giving his character any air time. We need to show that we appreciate Toby and want to see him.
Old 11-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

mar? where are you?
|| Manny/Craig
Old 11-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I think we should get the next project going
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 11-14-2004, 11:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

is she on another road trip?
|| Manny/Craig
Old 11-15-2004, 01:18 AM
Loyal Fan

hehe, not that I know of, but it IS the weekend. I'm sure she'll prob be back tomorrow.
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 11-15-2004, 01:52 AM
Elite Fan

GUYS slight issue with the Stacey project...we litterlly have NOTHING like not NOTHING but hardly anything. Is anyone else willing to contribute because I am in desprate need of more stuff for stacey. I mean DESPRATE.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Closed Thread   Post New Thread