Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2005, 03:40 AM
Total Fan

"I Wonder..."

I have shamelessly stolen this idea from the Dom board (Thanks Angela ). The idea is that you pose a question,for example, "I wonder if Billy will want to return to big epic films like LOTR or Master & Commander in the future"

And then you would hypothesise "I think at the moment, he's enjoying working on smaller films - and embracing the fact that his success in the bigger films means that the independant films will get wider release"

It's basically a speculation thread based on what we know of Billeh

What do you think?
Old 03-22-2005, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

I like the sound of this! Two thumbs up

So erm a question...

Do you think Billy will ever release a acoustic cd album?

Old 03-22-2005, 11:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Cool idea!

erm?

i think possibly he would release an albumn some day, like if the acting dries up(as if)

i wonder if we will ever get to see a DVD of Billy's home vids from LOTR shooting?
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Billy:"Dom's an idiot."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 03-23-2005, 03:22 AM
Total Fan

I would LOVE for Billy to release a CD! That would be so cool! Ah, he's got such a sweet little voice

Maybe he could do both acting and singing? Although usually, that annoys me... but it wouldn't if it were Billy I could happily ignore my morals for him (that sounded dirtier than I meant)

I wonder if he would write his own songs. That would rock

I think it would be really interesting to see some of the home videos from the LOTR set Just cause, it would be, like, the Billeh, in it's natural environment

We can't really know what it was like for them, but the videos would be more natural than interviews or premieres where they're conscious of being in the spotlight.

Some of my friends went to the London TT premiere and got all excited cause they were on Dom's camcorder. That would be cool
Old 03-23-2005, 04:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

can u imagine if they did release their home vids, and u were watching and smack bang there was you on it!

lol i was kinda talkin bout the time wen Dom and Billy lived together in South Island NZ coz there is a fanfic bout it and i love it!!
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 03-23-2005, 09:57 AM
Total Fan

Oh. You meant those home vdeos.

I was just talking about any general videos...like birthdays, or barbeques etc
Old 03-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

I would so love it if Billy did release an album. Im in love with his version of Hit Me Baby One More Time. Listen to it all the time. His voice kinda has this rawness to it that makes it so great and sexy

As for the home videos, I'd like to see them as well [the ones that Hannah was talking about]. It be really interesting to see how they are without all the pressure of being in the spotlight.

Do you think that Billy will ever get as much success as he did from LOTR in another film role?

Old 03-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Total Fan

He was really good at Hit Me Baby One More Time, even if he was singing a Britney song

And word on the videos. I'm just sadly pathetic, and I want to know what it was like

As for the wondering, I'm not sure. It's quite difficult to say. I'm not convinced anyone from that film will get that degree of success again (maybe Orli) just because LOTR was so massive. It's going to be hard to top. I think he'd be better off going for a niche, like he is doing, and not trying to top himself

But then there are different types of success as well. Cause Orlando is a major star now, and a big box office draw, whereas someone like Elijah has done small roles in critically acclaimed pieces like Eternal Sunshine. So it really depends what sort of success he wnts to go for. With Billy, I assume it would be the latter
Old 03-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

well at the mo all his pre LOTR stuff has been pretty iindepent stuff right? so he would get great regonnition for that anyways. i think Billy has the potential whether he taps into that is another thing

also could someone be a darling and tell me where to find Billy singing Hit Me Baby One More Time?
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 03-24-2005, 04:34 AM
Total Fan

God I found that clip absolutely ages ago, I would have no idea where to find it again. I guess I'll just add that to the list of clips I'm going to send you,Emma

I wonder if Billy would ever move to America for his career
Old 03-24-2005, 05:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

or for Dom hehe!

he may move to America, but wouldnt he have already done that, like wen Dom did, i think possibly he likes his Sottishland very much so and doesnt want to leave!
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 03-25-2005, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

I definately dont see Billy moving to live in America. He seems to settled in Scotland. And if he moved to America, we would have less of a chance in seeing him

Have you guys seen the clip of Billy singing Somewhere beyond the sea? He sounds good as a cabaret singing

Old 03-26-2005, 04:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

yeah i have and i love it!!! i think i might have deleted but i have the site somewhere!
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 03-26-2005, 06:07 AM
Total Fan

OMG I haven't! Ah and I love that song!

Emma, you know that sight?

Ah, Billy singing My favourite Billy
Old 03-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

The clip is really short but you still get to hear Billy's lovely voice.

Ok do you think Billy and Dom's film project idea will ever become more of an idea?