Billy: "No, you can't rip it off."

Three
Billy: "I just lost my train of thought. Keep talking Dom."
Dom: "I like eggs in the morning and bacon at night. Is that bad?"
Billy: "No keep going, keep going."
Dom: "When I was seven I used to eat ants."
Billy: "Wait, I remembered! I just lost it again. Thats amazing isn't it?"

Four
Billy: "I thought it would be boys, but it’s not. It’s mainly young girls that are obsessed with these movies. Much more girls than boys. (To Dominic) I would approach you if I were a little girl. I’d be all shaky and hot. I’d give you a lollipop."

Five
Billy: "Me and Dom we're now together....but not like that...we're together!"

Six
Lizo: How many breakfasts do hobbits have?
Billy Boyd: Two breakfasts, couple of lunches, a few dinners and maybe
a supper.
Lizo: And how do you manage to keep looking so slim?
Billy Boyd: Well hobbits run around to try and destroy rings quite a
lot.

Seven
Billy: In a technical way, that meant that there was no acting required of the Hobbits' friendship. It meant you could concentrate on the scenes and not worry about acting like friends because we were already best mates.

Eight
Billy: "**** Empire! You had to give Best Debut to Mr. Cheekbones, didn't ya?!"

Nine
Billy: "Actually, it's impossible to speak about Pippin without mentioning Merry. His [Pippin's] whole life is about his friends, and especially about Merry. The two of them are as close as friends can be- closer than family- so close you can't even imagine one of them doing something without the other."

Ten
Billy: It was a horrible experience. I even feared for my life in one scene. The Orcs have costumes made of spikes and they were throwing me and Dom (Dominic Monaghan, who plays Merry) around. I was close to getting speared by an Orc and was thinking to myself ... 'that would be a strange way to go'. But I was lucky. In the first film I was bitten on the backside by a horse, but this time I managed to remain unscathed.

Eleven
Billy: One thing about Pippin right from the beginning is that his whole life revolves around friendship. He loves his friends in the Shire more than anything...Suddenly, things turn very serious and dark for Pippin. He's falling in marshes and meeting magical creatures and he'd rather be back at the pub chatting with the ladies!

Twelve
Billy: To play one of the main characters in it, it's not like the kind of thing you don't do. Oh, I'd rather not play Pippin in "Lord of the Rings"... in fact, I'm trying to think - what else would you rather do, you know? I can't actually think of another job that I'd rather do

Thirteen
Billy: "Growing up, I just wanted to travel through time or be a Jedi. That's why I wanted to be an actor! I didn't want to explore anything or make anyone look inside themselves. I just wanted to have a hover board."

Fourteen
Billy: "I need a hug!"

Fifteen
Billy: "There's no life. There's nothing. I live in a pond. I've been doing a little bit of brick laying and driving a gritter for the council. It's been good fun over the past year or so." about life after Lord of the Rings.

Sixteen
Billy: "Pete wasn't there but he came on to someone's cell phone and so we all spoke to him from the table. And I was just pretending that I was trying to kiss Nicole Kidman and he was like, 'Well, you should.' And I said, 'Well, I can't reach!' It was a fun night. Really good."

Seventeen
Billy: "That's the thing about Elijah. He's got the biggest eyes you've ever seen, but they don't work."

Eighteen
Billy: "I loved 'The Goonies,' and 'The Ice Storm' for Elijah. One time coming back to New Zealand from England, I was in a hotel and jet-lagged and forgot I'd asked Sean to get me a copy of 'Rudy' because I never saw it. And I was in tears at four in the morning! I called him Rudy for months after that."

Nineteen
Billy: "I just think of myself as a friend. A good friend. A good friend who might camp in your garden!" Regarding Sean Astin's comment about Billy being a stalker.

Twenty
Billy: Working as a bookbinder, "I had put covers on 'The Lord of the Rings,' but I never read it. It was just too big. I finally read it when I knew I was playing Pippin and realized that really it is all about Pippin and some other people!"

Twenty-one
Billy: "We, we didn't, but I've got an amazing control, you learn that in drama school. I can go three weeks without a pee!"

Twenty-two
Dom: I didn't get you anything.
Billy: Yeah, exactly.
Dom: I gave you my friendship.
Billy: That's not enough

Twenty-three
Dom: [On Billy] "That's true! You do! You stink of Elderberrys and wizards!"

Twenty-four
Dom: [on Billy] "We spend so much time together. We enjoy each other's company. We're constantly walking up and down the red carpet with an arm around each other and chatting and all that kind of stuff. So the rumours are rife! There was a rumour about Elijah and me that Ian McKellen told us about - we were having an affair in LA! But you know I'm not going to confirm or deny [laughs]. Billy and I do fit like a jigsaw. Still now, three or four years down the line, we'll manage to make each other crack up in tears of laughter... and fascinate each other, which is the perfect relationship. Maybe we will get married in a couple of years! If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."

Twenty-five
Dom: [on Billy]" He's got quite enchanting eyes. You know how it is with the eclipse? If you keep looking at it for a certain amount of time, you can't stop - you have to keep looking at it. That's like Billy's eyes - if you look at them for more than 20 or 30 seconds, then you're hooked."

I tried to do twenty, but I kept wanting more and more and now there are hundreds of them!
Old 06-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Great great great quotes i vote for number 14

(you have some great monaboyd quotes there )

and woooo for being first
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Billy:"Dom's an idiot."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Total Fan

I might delete some...that's a few to many I think...

ETA: And I went to look and whatdoyaknow, I still don't want to delete any of them
Old 06-19-2005, 06:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

i think there is a good amount.....24 round
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

I love all those quotes! Havent read some of them before.

Its so hard to choose, I like them all But I'll go for....18

Old 06-20-2005, 08:24 AM
Total Fan

Emma, dude, there are twenty-five quotes

I like eighteen just for the idea that he called Sean Rudy I adore him.

At the starrt, there's going to be trouble slimming them down
Old 06-20-2005, 09:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

25 quotes = 24 rounds!!!!!
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-21-2005, 06:08 AM
Total Fan

Right.

Good Lord
Old 07-06-2005, 03:21 AM
Total Fan

Better get going if this is going to get done

Vote off your LEAST FAVOURITE

One
Dom: "Billy's a great guy."
Billy: "Dom's an idiot."

Two
Billy: "He didn't ask me if he could stick it on, he just stuck it on."
Dom: "Can I rip it off?"

Three

Four
Billy: "I thought it would be boys, but it’s not. It’s mainly young girls that are obsessed with these movies. Much more girls than boys. (To Dominic) I would approach you if I were a little girl. I’d be all shaky and hot. I’d give you a lollipop."

Five

Six
a supper.
lot.

Seven
Billy: In a technical way, that meant that there was no acting required of the Hobbits' friendship. It meant you could concentrate on the scenes and not worry about acting like friends because we were already best mates.

Eight

Nine
Billy: "Actually, it's impossible to speak about Pippin without mentioning Merry. His [Pippin's] whole life is about his friends, and especially about Merry. The two of them are as close as friends can be- closer than family- so close you can't even imagine one of them doing something without the other."

Ten
Billy: It was a horrible experience. I even feared for my life in one scene. The Orcs have costumes made of spikes and they were throwing me and Dom (Dominic Monaghan, who plays Merry) around. I was close to getting speared by an Orc and was thinking to myself ... 'that would be a strange way to go'. But I was lucky. In the first film I was bitten on the backside by a horse, but this time I managed to remain unscathed.

Eleven
Billy: One thing about Pippin right from the beginning is that his whole life revolves around friendship. He loves his friends in the Shire more than anything...Suddenly, things turn very serious and dark for Pippin. He's falling in marshes and meeting magical creatures and he'd rather be back at the pub chatting with the ladies!

Twelve
Billy: To play one of the main characters in it, it's not like the kind of thing you don't do. Oh, I'd rather not play Pippin in "Lord of the Rings"... in fact, I'm trying to think - what else would you rather do, you know? I can't actually think of another job that I'd rather do

Thirteen
Billy: "Growing up, I just wanted to travel through time or be a Jedi. That's why I wanted to be an actor! I didn't want to explore anything or make anyone look inside themselves. I just wanted to have a hover board."

Fourteen
Billy: "I need a hug!"
Voted off Round One

Fifteen
Billy: "There's no life. There's nothing. I live in a pond. I've been doing a little bit of brick laying and driving a gritter for the council. It's been good fun over the past year or so." about life after Lord of the Rings.

Sixteen
Billy: "Pete wasn't there but he came on to someone's cell phone and so we all spoke to him from the table. And I was just pretending that I was trying to kiss Nicole Kidman and he was like, 'Well, you should.' And I said, 'Well, I can't reach!' It was a fun night. Really good."

Seventeen
Billy: "That's the thing about Elijah. He's got the biggest eyes you've ever seen, but they don't work."

Eighteen
Billy: "I loved 'The Goonies,' and 'The Ice Storm' for Elijah. One time coming back to New Zealand from England, I was in a hotel and jet-lagged and forgot I'd asked Sean to get me a copy of 'Rudy' because I never saw it. And I was in tears at four in the morning! I called him Rudy for months after that."

Nineteen
Billy: "I just think of myself as a friend. A good friend. A good friend who might camp in your garden!" Regarding Sean Astin's comment about Billy being a stalker.

Twenty
Billy: Working as a bookbinder, "I had put covers on 'The Lord of the Rings,' but I never read it. It was just too big. I finally read it when I knew I was playing Pippin and realized that really it is all about Pippin and some other people!"

Twenty-one
Billy: "We, we didn't, but I've got an amazing control, you learn that in drama school. I can go three weeks without a pee!"

Twenty-two

Twenty-three
Dom: [On Billy] "That's true! You do! You stink of Elderberrys and wizards!"

Twenty-four
Dom: [on Billy] "We spend so much time together. We enjoy each other's company. We're constantly walking up and down the red carpet with an arm around each other and chatting and all that kind of stuff. So the rumours are rife! There was a rumour about Elijah and me that Ian McKellen told us about - we were having an affair in LA! But you know I'm not going to confirm or deny [laughs]. Billy and I do fit like a jigsaw. Still now, three or four years down the line, we'll manage to make each other crack up in tears of laughter... and fascinate each other, which is the perfect relationship. Maybe we will get married in a couple of years! If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."

Twenty-five
Dom: [on Billy]" He's got quite enchanting eyes. You know how it is with the eclipse? If you keep looking at it for a certain amount of time, you can't stop - you have to keep looking at it. That's like Billy's eyes - if you look at them for more than 20 or 30 seconds, then you're hooked."
Old 07-06-2005, 07:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

hmmmm 23 i think
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 07-06-2005, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Im gonna have to go with 23 as well

[this is getting hard already]

Old 07-07-2005, 06:44 AM
Total Fan

In the spirit of getting things moving, let's go again

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six
a supper.
lot.

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Eleven

Twelve

Thirteen

Fourteen
Billy: "I need a hug!" Voted off Round One

Fifteen

Sixteen

Seventeen

Eighteen

Nineteen

Twenty

Twenty-one

Twenty-two

Twenty-three
Dom: [On Billy] "That's true! You do! You stink of Elderberrys and wizards!" Voted out Round Two

Twenty-four

Twenty-five
Old 07-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Hmmm Im going for number 12

Old 07-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

i'll say 12 too
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 07-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Total Fan

In the spirit of getting things moving, let's go again

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six
a supper.
lot.

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Eleven

Twelve
Billy: To play one of the main characters in it, it's not like the kind of thing you don't do. Oh, I'd rather not play Pippin in "Lord of the Rings"... in fact, I'm trying to think - what else would you rather do, you know? I can't actually think of another job that I'd rather do Voted off Round Three

Thirteen

Fourteen
Billy: "I need a hug!" Voted off Round One

Fifteen

Sixteen

Seventeen

Eighteen

Nineteen

Twenty

Twenty-one

Twenty-two

Twenty-three
Dom: [On Billy] "That's true! You do! You stink of Elderberrys and wizards!" Voted out Round Two

Twenty-four

Twenty-five

I agree