Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Whats your definition of a best friend?

Do you have a best friend?
If so, who is it and why are they your best friend?

brittany & santana
ErinlovestheOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

My best friend would have to be my twin sister .... of course, I have other good friends outside my family.... a true friend, a best friend is someone who is there for you no matter what. Often family is like that, but my sister isn't just there out of obligation but because she loves me... that's a true friend
Old 05-16-2008, 09:11 PM
Passionate Fan

I have a best friend. I've known her for 4 years now, and there just isn't anyone else that I can feel as comfortable around as her. She's always there for me no matter what (even though she's in college in florida now & i haven't seen her in 5 months, we still talk all the time) and never judges me.

I have other friends that I have known a lot longer than her but I know more about her than them & trust her completely.

I'm super close with my family as well, but of course when we fight it's nice to have someone outside of the family I can count on

Ok, I'll stop before this turns into an essay, lol.
laurengraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

A best friend is someone that'll help you bury the bodies.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

As awkward as it sounds, I don't really believe in the best friend system. I thought I had a best friend when I was in the third grade and we were pretty close and I used to tell her a lot of things. Except after middle school, we had found new friends and went separate and although we're still on good terms with one another, we rarely keep in touch.

Life goes on. A lot of friends that I had in high school...well...we really don't hang out or keep in touch anymore.
Lain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My two sisters are my best friends. They are the only ones I trust 100 %. I can tell them everything and they're always there for me. I love them more than anyone in the world.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

someone whos there for you, but its like..different then in the way other friends are there for you..like you have really good friends..who are there too..but a best friend..is just there in a different way..it feels different..and..its someone you trust more then anyone else..and who trusts you back the same...they're with you through the worst times and always help you but never make you feel like a burden and..someone who also has some of the weirdest, stupidest moments with you..some of which makes no sense at all except to you guys...you really..just..feel it when someones a best friend....

Do you have a best friend? If so, who is it and why are they your best friend?
Yeah..I never did before...like..I've had a lot of good friends..some I knew for many years..but none..like my best friend sammy...we've been friends for over 3 years...and..cause of everything above..and..a whole lot more....and..I love her to death lmao
Bunny #134
gilmorefan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mine takes my bad stuff with the good, she is someone I don't have to 'pretend' to. If I'm pissed I don't have to smile with her..she understands me before I speak and vice versa
Old 05-17-2008, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

A best friend is both sympathetic and empathetic...but also cares enough to tell you the bald truth when the occasion calls for it.

Visit Picture Confessions #2...it's all about secrets!
Lemurian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

I have a best friend. She has been there for 14 years. We met when we were in Middle School and I was crying on the playground because my parents were getting divorced, and hers already were. Then I moved across the street from her and we were inseparable. We lost touch a few times over the years, but we've been in contact constantly for 2 years now. We call each other sis and our parents think of the other as their child. In fact her Mother told her boyfriend that she has a son, a daughter, and an adopted daughter.

My neighbor is my other best friend. We have been really close for about 5 years now, she comes over and has dinner with us at least 2 times a week. We go shopping and hang out outside while my kids play. She is awesome. I trust her 100%.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

To me, a best friend is someone who you can tell anything to. someone who would never judge you. someone who is always there no matter what. and someone that you can trust and express every emotion in you to.

my best friend is alex. she's just the most caring person i know. shes always there when i need to talk. and i can count on her anytime. shes my guidepost for everything and i love her more than anything in this world.

brittany & santana
ErinlovestheOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

My definition of a best friend is someone who can be whatever you need them to be. Like if you need them to be honest with you about something, to have your back, to listen to you, to comfort you, to buy you a pint of Ben & Jerry's when your boyfriend breaks up with you. And someone that lets you be who you are at all times.

I have 7 best friends. Big number. My first two best friends are my older brother and sister, Jim and Shannon. They have been there for me all my life and we have the best relationship. No matter what I've needed, I can always count that they will come through for me. My other five best friends are Chess, Mary, Rebecca, Caitlin and Steph. We've been together since the first day of high school and we are inseperable. The school actually calls us "the six pack" which is embarrassing, but whatever. We love each other so much unconditionally, and we are there for each other whenever we need it.

Wow, essay much? I feel very sentimental today

what they call love is a risk,
to always get hit out of nowhere
by some wave and end up on your own
LifesAMusical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifesAMusical (View Post)
....We love each other so much unconditionally, and we are there for each other whenever we need it.

Wow, essay much? I feel very sentimental today
Being sentimental is a good thing. And I think that you are blessed to have so many good friends.

Visit Picture Confessions #2...it's all about secrets!
Lemurian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

My best friend is someone who you can talk to, no matter what the issue is.
Someone who doesn't judge you if you've done something wrong, someone who is there for you when you need them most or when you don't even need them and that they are there.
Someone who you know won't tease you in a mean way.

Those are my best friend's characteristics.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:45 PM
Extreme Fan

A best friend is just someone who you trust and you can talk to and have fun with. I think that a best friend will be there for you and won't judge you, but only to a certain degree. No one is perfect

I've known my best friend since kindergarten, but we've only been best friends since freshman year of high school. We have a lot in common and always have fun together. I can tell her anything and I trust her more than anyone else.

Nathan&Haley~Leonard&Penny~Rufus&Lily
"I'm Batman!"
killyourfrriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread