Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Weirdest Dreams

I had the weirdest dream last night. It was snowing and my drama class was putting on a musical on the football field. This guy that I liked picked me up and spun me around and all of a sudden I'm in a mall and I'm chasing him. I run in to Martin Sheen from the West Wing and We get some ice cream and then all of a sudden I'm in a living room with this guy that I like and he turns into Jimmy Fallon(but for some reason I don't realize this) and I say "You're retarded" and we do the whole skit from SNL and insted of kissing I finally realize that he's JF.

Anyone have any idea what it could mean?
-Kristi

icon by:Unknown
*Kristi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it would mean that you`ve been watching too much SNL and the West Wing. Of course i`ve had similar dreams with Eliza Dushku and Elisha Cuthbert in them, but i won`t go into detail about them since they`re pretty raunchy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Addicted Fan

You should check out this site to help interpret your dream:
http://www.dreammoods.com/

Quote:
Originally posted by Hot Rod:
<STRONG>Of course i`ve had similar dreams with Eliza Dushku and Elisha Cuthbert in them...</STRONG>
Do you wake up with a smile on your face? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I need a nice Jessica Alba dream, but I never dream of celebrities. It's always weird stuff that doesn't make sense and I usually forget.
Old 02-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Total Fan

A really long time ago (I think I was 7 or 8) I had a dream where dogs had the heads of the cast of Star Trek The Next Generation and it's haunted me ever since...
Old 02-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

haha...weird dreams are awesome..esp when you can remember them!

like the other night i had this weird dream i was 'doing' viggo mortensen, but it was like we were in a movie....well more of X-rated movie...but still.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it was still cool!

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 07:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have a dream about Christian Slater allllllllll the time. Were in the movie 'pump up the volume' and I am his girlfriend and we make sounds like we are doing it. Then it cuts to 'Robin hood prince of theives' and were making out in the woods but we get attacked by arrows and we run into a hut and he gets a arrow in his ass.

Then I wake up - Pity. Sometimes I get us in Heathers and I am veronica. Once I even got to 'Broken Arrow' but only once.

I have dreams about all of my friends a lot to.
Old 02-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had a dream about Tom Welling... I was having a sleepover with my friend and Hilary Duff( i have no clue how she came up) .. Tom Was her boyfriend and he was heping me and her with our science homework... then i told him that he was cute, then he said well your beautiful the he kissed me on the cheek. I loved that dream so much. But then i had to wake up. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
icon: xthebesthing
*Kaylee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

uhm, i killed someone in my dream

CrazyJoey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

I often dream that I'm back in school and I always forget what classes I'm supposed to go to and I can never seem to remember where my locker is...
Charlize'sAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

About a week and a half ago I had a dream that all of the buttons I had on my bag fell off when I was walking around in this park...So I was freaking out and retracing my steps trying to find them. Then I ended up in a really small room that had little cutesy hello kitty type stuff, and I found some more in there, and grabbed some other stuff. I don't know...it was the weirdest dream I've had that didn't have to do with any kind of dying. heh.
Samantha #121
sick little jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 03:59 PM
Banned

allyru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlize'sAngel
I often dream that I'm back in school and I always forget what classes I'm supposed to go to and I can never seem to remember where my locker is...
I get the same kind of dream. Except that I also can't remember my lock combination once I find the dang elusive locker.
Old 09-09-2004, 04:44 PM
Jay
Master Fan

i don't even remember my dream from last night.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10
i don't even remember my dream from last night.
Same here.
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 04:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Sometimes I have dreams that I'm dying/being killed, but I don't *actually* die. :\ It's hard to describe... like, my body is dead, but I'm still in my body and I'm unharmed. It's weird.