Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Loyal Fan

teachers that really piss you off!

oh my gosh.. there is this one teacher that just hates me! im serious! i mean, today i had to go to detention because i threw a pen across the room and hitting somebody with it! how freaking stupid is that? and if the teachers pet would have done it.. hse would have been like "htats a warning." or even LAUGHED about it.. i have been detention all week long for that class!
Old 02-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Hmm. Have you considered trying not to give him cause to make your life miserable, ie not throwing things across the room and hitting people in the process? It's probably true that the Teacher's Pet would have gotten away with it, but if you didn't throw the pan in the first place he wouldn't have had any reason to send you to detention.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Silversun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 05:27 PM
Total Fan

There's footage of a teacher at my school checking a student roughly into the wall during a game of floor hockey.

The footage got on the internet, and now will never die because even though it was removed from the site a ton of students downloaded it. It even made the news.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited bizkitprinzess ]
Old 02-04-2004, 08:59 PM
Passionate Fan

There was one teacher who started brawling with a little *****er in my class (when i was year 9) like threw him around the room... But the things the kid said I would blame him. This teacher always favoured the 'hot' girls aswell. And guys he treated us liek crap except if we faked interest in him playing for the state cricket team.
Old 02-05-2004, 04:20 AM
Addicted Fan

The chemistry teacher I had for the last two years seemed to dislike me. I only figured it out once she screamed at me at least once every lesson for a year. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Then she suddenly turned around about a month into the second year, because I was ranked first in the class.
Old 02-05-2004, 05:06 AM
Banned

My homeroom adviser didn't like me.. Well, come to think of it, most of my teacher didn't like me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
~*Katherine_Behr*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:47 AM
Addicted Fan

my english teacher, when he asked me a question, and i got it wrong... his answer to that was:

"well what more can we expect from a redhead than a wrong answer hey?"

i was fuming all day. i couldnt speak to anyone i was so angry!

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
+ - ReD - + is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

I always used to joke with my teachs, one always used to say "your alwyas refining minimalizm." heh

One really pissed me off though, he wouldn't let me yell in his class, so i dropped it.
Old 02-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

I got at least one bad teacher every year and all of these so-called teachers pissed me and other ppl so much and were so unreasonable and incompetent you'd think they're competing for an award for The Most Memorable Jackass/Bitch Teacher of the Year or something. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 07:16 PM
Passionate Fan

My english teachers -- both terms -- dont like me. Me and my friends always joke that it's because we're black since our school is about 95% European and Asian combined. But in all reality, esp. last term, it's because I didn't get along with her favorite student.

This term it's because I'm just being a smart @ss to her. And I think she deserves it because there's only one other kid in the class, besides myself who she hasn't had and she's playing favorites so it's hard for me to participate.
New York City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 07:41 PM
Loyal Fan

i always have a couple of teachers each year that i piss off and in turn, HTYE piss me off...lolz.
Old 02-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Passionate Fan

The young female teacher's do. They still follow all the rules and don't break any!! At least some male ones are cute. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Buffy, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Veronica, Angel, Famke, Disney, Lost, X-Men, Scrubs, ER, and much more icons!
Stacey200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Ugh! I don't ever want to think of my teachers as cute. Gross.

I have one teacher who pisses me off. She's killing me with her writing methods. I've spent all my life writing one way and just because she believes the system is stupid, I have to change it for her. By next year, I'll have to readopt the old method. Who cares if it cheapens the work, I need to pass high school.

Also, she's made my life so much more depressing. Nothing directly has hurt me, but every time I watch a Disney film, I knit-pick. I can't enjoy the simplicites of Hercules. All I see is the fakeness, prostitution and ruining of Greek literature. Damn her, my childhood memories are dead.

[ 02-05-2004: Message edited Kawaii_Jay ]

icon by poordeadturtle
Kawaii_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 01:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

i hate teachers who teach AP classes that baby you. it's a freakin college course, and professors in college don't care if you sleep/don't do work/whatever, as long as you show up etc. so leave me and my sleep alone! teach like a real professor would!

i have more teacher rants that i'll possibly talk about in the near future [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!
Old 04-08-2004, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah all of ma teachers lol [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]