Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-07-2004, 09:51 PM
Loyal Fan

shut out...

okay so you need to tell me if i'm over reacting... cuz i think i might be.. but who the hell knows anymore.
so today my boyfriend informs me that he doesn't want to do any type of fooling around anymore (until we're married) we're still in high school... i am definaltey not thinking about marriage. and see, i wouldn't be upset if that's something he had always believed, but he just decided it tonight. and hell we fooled around some today.
like i'm talking he doesn't want to do anything... at all... besides kissing (i'm pretty sure he doesn't even want to make out) and we were kinda hot and heavy before hand... mostly because of him!!
and i just think i did something wrong and i feel awful and crap.. and so, do you think i'm over reacting? what should i do?
Old 02-07-2004, 11:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think you are over-reacting at all...you just sound like you are concerned about what may have made him decide this. I feel the best thing to do would be to talk to him SOON. The longer you wait, the more you're going to sit and wonder. Who knows, you could be working yourself up for nothing...but you will never know until you ask.

I, myself, am infamous for creating stories in my head and then when I approach my bf with something that has been bothering me...I find out that I was WAY off and getting myself all sick for nothing. Not healthy at all.

Good luck! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2004, 11:59 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah... i know i do that too
it's just... what other reason would a warm blooded teenage american boy decide not to fool around with a perfectly willing chic than he finds me repulsive?
i dunno.. plus i had to get off the phone with him like at 10:40 cuz my parents were talking to me and i coudlnt' do both, and he said he'd call me back in 20 mins... and gee.. now it's one... and no call [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
yeah yeah i know it's just a phone call... but up until today this boy loooves talking on the phone, in fact ihate talking on the phone, but i talk to him cuz i love him...
i dunno.. i'm just so messed right now
doesn't help that my best friend ditched my tonight too.. because she "forgot" we had plans so she can go get drunk with this stupid chic that i hate...
Old 02-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Total Fan

is he religious or has he found a new love for religion? he could even know someone who got into trouble cuz of fooling around and it got out of hand(pregnant, STD). why dont you talk to him about why he made the decision

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited Your_Perfect_Drug ]
Old 02-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, talk to the boy, find out what has changed from last week to this. As you said, what would make a teenage boy not want to hit up a chick he's been hitting up? Well, a few things, which is why you should talk to him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm he could be getting some side action.

Carlos
Sick Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

wow a boy who doesn't want to do more than just kiss? I never thought I'd hear that...
*Ledi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

I advise you not to push it while talking to him. Just sit him down and be nonchlaont about the entire thing. Like, for instance:

"I was just wondering..what made you decide that you and I should stop *fooling around* till marriage. Was it something I did or...?"

Just leave it closed off like that. He'll probably say that it has nothing do w/you and yadda yadda yadda. But just listen and don't interrupt. You'll find out his reasoning and maybe work out some fears that he has (if he has any at all).

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Age-a-licious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kalika:
<STRONG>okay so you need to tell me if i'm over reacting... cuz i think i might be.. but who the hell knows anymore.
so today my boyfriend informs me that he doesn't want to do any type of fooling around anymore (until we're married) we're still in high school... i am definaltey not thinking about marriage. and see, i wouldn't be upset if that's something he had always believed, but he just decided it tonight. and hell we fooled around some today.
like i'm talking he doesn't want to do anything... at all... besides kissing (i'm pretty sure he doesn't even want to make out) and we were kinda hot and heavy before hand... mostly because of him!!
and i just think i did something wrong and i feel awful and crap.. and so, do you think i'm over reacting? what should i do?</STRONG>

I had a boyfriend that did that... about a week after he said all that he convinced me to have sex with him and then he broke up with me the next day... douche.
Old 02-09-2004, 03:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Your_Perfect_Drug:
<STRONG>is he religious or has he found a new love for religion? </STRONG>
that's my first thought, although it seems unlikely that he'd suddenly make that choice and yet not give you that as a reason...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sick Boy:
<STRONG>Hmm he could be getting some side action.</STRONG>
then this is my second thought [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] sad one though... I hope everything turns out for you.. hang in there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lashyre/Lynia
Lashyre Nevethir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

At first I tought maybe he could've had something on the side...but isn't the point of something on the side to have both?

I'd say talk to him and then do some investingating with mutual friends. Good luck hun.
Old 02-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

nah.

His side action could be so good that it turns him off from the other.

Carlos
Sick Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I would have to say it sounds like a weird situation for him to not explain why he doesn't want to mess around. I had a friend who had a boyfriend who said because of God he changed his beliefs and they werent going to have sex, but he turned off his beliefs when he was, say, drunk.

Anyways, the only thing you can do is talk to him, and if he can't give you a real concrete answer, i would try and see if mutual friends know or something, like someone else said.

I hope everything is okay, relationships can be so crappy, especially right before the big V-day.
Victrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it sounds weird that all of a sudden he doesn't want to make out anymore, especially since it was never an issue before. I would suggest talking to him.
I was in a similar situation with one of my exes. One time, we were lying on my bed and I tried to kiss him but all he did was pull away and say his lips were chapped and he didn't feel like kissing. Not long after, he broke up with me... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Charlize'sAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Loyal Fan

yes well, he changed his mind...
to answer... he is really relgious... but not where he's against fooling around type.. never mind

but i dunno where that came from,
but i think i nailed it, cuz you see, his parents are like psychotic.. to put it the least. they don't know he's seeing me, and he hates lying to them,.. which is where it probably sprung from.
course right now he's grounded from the phone so now we can't even talk anymore.. and we rarely ever see eachtoerh again.. more suckage. course i'm glad for the break from the phone, sometimes i get tired of talking so much lol...
i wonder if i'm a horrible person