Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Wednesday (View Post)
...And I know this was a very long rant but I have no one else to talk to, my best friend knows about the other girl and thinks he's still with her, she thinks Im stupid for even thinking about him.

Awwww, that wasn't a long rant at all. Your best friend is both right and wrong.

She's wrong to say that you're stupid because you're not--you're paying attention to what is going on around you and that's what smart people do.

But she's probably right that he is still with the other girl and he's being fairly obvious about it with that ring. Maybe he has cold feet in his relationship with her or maybe he's got wandering feet--either way he's not someone you'd want to be with. So what you need to do with your feet is walk away before this guy charms you out of your heart.

If you walk away and he's really interested, then he will have to resolve his relationship with this other girl so that he can follow you.

Trust your common sense: charm and manners are nice but being able to truly trust someone is pure gold.

Visit Picture Confessions #2...it's all about secrets!
Old 10-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the advice everyone

I just asked him about the ring, kind of indiscreetly, he mentioned something about marriage in a text message and I said how he already has a ring, Im waiting to see what he replys right now, Ill be glad if he just admits he's with someone else and we continue being friends.
Or if he's not Ill do what you said Lem and see if he's interested enough to pursue me.

ETA: OK I got a reply. He'd made fun of the fact they give marriage loans here, and I said he shouldnt need a loan much cause he already has a ring (stupid yes I know, I couldnt think of another way to ask it) and then he said that's not a ring, thats nothing and that he needs to find a girl he loves before he even thinks about wearing a ring. Now I know thats not a good translation but whatever.
Either he's outright lying to me or he really had ended things with the other girl (he does keep saying how girls always betray you and how he's been betrayed before, etc. etc.) either way I've decided Im gonna try and stop my feelings for now and just continue being normal friends with him until he's actually made a move and said he wants more.

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]

Last edited by s e r e n i t y; 10-30-2008 at 03:06 PM
Old 10-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

today marked our 2 months

now i have to deal with my mom's jealousy. she's jealous that i'm at Eric's on weekends. at times i feel like she's making me choose between her & Eric.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

We're at almost a year but my parents don't know and they don't like the amount of time we spend together even though we're only friends.

"Take Care of my Heart- I've left it with you."
~Edward, Eclipse
Old 11-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

My bf just "accidentally" left his t-shirt here at my house. It still smells like him and is going to be my new shirt to sleep in Makes me miss him just a little less when he's not around.

Now I know what you all are thinking, "Josh bought the Usher CD and all of the sudden he thinks he's in Night at the Roxbury"... close but not true. - Josh Partington
Old 11-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Juli* (View Post)
My bf just "accidentally" left his t-shirt here at my house. It still smells like him and is going to be my new shirt to sleep in Makes me miss him just a little less when he's not around.
aww. i love that. i sleep in my boyfriend's shirts all the time. it's my favorite thing next to having him

"Take Care of my Heart- I've left it with you."
~Edward, Eclipse
Old 11-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Total Fan

ive known of this guy since my sophomore year in high school. actually met him in my junior year. towards end of my senior year, we became really close. he's one year younger than me. we spent that summer after my senior year together, every day, all day, phone calls, aim, everything and we grew to love each other, tho we were never officially a couple. he got me an ipod for my 18th, a nano that just came out and we were very happy together, just him and me...we didnt really need anybody else..... then..things got bad. he went back to school after summer for his senior year. went out with this girl for 9 months, all the while telling his friends he still had feelings for me, broke up with her, we kinda started a relationship, but before we got official, he just ran away from me into another girls arms and now they're engaged after he's known her for a few months at the time. he's changed alot and i hate him for ruining what could have been. he was so different 2 years ago..now he just seems to get more unlike himself. and whenever i let him go to be with his fiancee and to leave him alone and not speak to him, he ALWAYS comes after me..sucks. why can't he leave me alone? (this is the very short version, whole bunch of stuff in between, but its too much to write )
Old 11-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm sorry to hear about that... But you deserve someone who is loyal to you and doesn't want to be with anyone else...

Now, It's time for me to sound hypocritical...
Well, I've been going out with my gf for 5 months now, and I think i've kinda lost a little feelings for her...I don't know why or how, and I feel really bad about it... Especially since she still really loves me. And because of my lacking feelings, I know i've become a bad boyfriend and i don't give her evyerthing she needs in someone...

And on top of all that, I have some feelings for another girl... I hate myself so much for it and try to force my self to love my gf and just stay friends with the girl i like...
But thoughts keep coming up...
Like I really want to be with the new girl, but I still do love my gf...
It sucks....

Scrubs: October 2, 2001 - May 6, 2009
End of an Era
Old 11-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

You can't "force" yourself to love your gf. You may love her in some ways but if you're not "in love" with her and she is in love with you, it's not really fair to her or to you. While it may hurt her if you were to break up with her, if the feelings are not mutual, especially after 5 months together, chances are that it's not going to change in the future.

I recently had a friend go through the same thing. She told her bf months ago that she loved him and he didn't say it back and said he wanted to be absolutely sure. So, she was ok with that and then he tried really hard but this week he broke up with her because he told her it was unfair that she loved him and he didn't feel it back. She was hurt, but she respected him for being honest.

If you do break up with her, it would be a bad idea to go after this new girl right away, though. That would definitely not go over well.

Now I know what you all are thinking, "Josh bought the Usher CD and all of the sudden he thinks he's in Night at the Roxbury"... close but not true. - Josh Partington
Old 11-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Juli* (View Post)
You can't "force" yourself to love your gf. You may love her in some ways but if you're not "in love" with her and she is in love with you, it's not really fair to her or to you. While it may hurt her if you were to break up with her, if the feelings are not mutual, especially after 5 months together, chances are that it's not going to change in the future.

I recently had a friend go through the same thing. She told her bf months ago that she loved him and he didn't say it back and said he wanted to be absolutely sure. So, she was ok with that and then he tried really hard but this week he broke up with her because he told her it was unfair that she loved him and he didn't feel it back. She was hurt, but she respected him for being honest.

If you do break up with her, it would be a bad idea to go after this new girl right away, though. That would definitely not go over well.
I wouldn't have to worry about that too much.
She has a boyfriend already...

And I know that I should since it's not fair to her, but it's too hard... I attempted it once and it didn't go over too well...
But I don't know...
Thank you

Scrubs: October 2, 2001 - May 6, 2009
End of an Era
Old 11-12-2008, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

dating is prostitution except you don't always get what you pay for
Old 11-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uh Blah (View Post)
dating is prostitution except you don't always get what you pay for
Well don't pay for the date then
Old 11-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRooster (View Post)
Well don't pay for the date then
dine & dash? Brilliant!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uh Blah (View Post)
dine & dash? Brilliant!
Or just find a girl that wants to pay herself emancipation baby
Old 11-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad lil' duck (View Post)
Or just find a girl that wants to pay herself emancipation baby
where my feministas at?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread