Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Romantic Relationship Thread #18: People are still loving love

***Message From Mods***

Please post all issues related to romantic relationships on this thread. All other threads started on this board that should be here instead will be merged into this thread or closed. Thank you.

Continue On

THIS THREAD WILL BE DE-TOPPED ON OCT. 7, 2007. For more information, see:

http://www.fanforum.com/f19/attentio...read-62815046/

The title will be changed back to how it was before after this date.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope

Last edited by Quarterley; 10-04-2007 at 10:59 PM
Old 09-29-2007, 11:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymez_NY (View Post)
heeey thats awesome
ahhh so much love going around everwhere ...
Im in love aswell...BADLY!!!
cant stop thinkin bout the girl....shes captivated my heart, soul and head completely. shes on my head 24/7
awww...I'm the same way...I just..can't stop thinking about her...and when I think about things shes said..I can just....feel it the same way as the first time...and...when she says amazing things to me..I just get such a great feeling that runs through my body...
Bunny #134
Old 09-29-2007, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Matt is being an a$$ to me and now Josh has the wrong opinion of me now Everyone is pushing me away
Old 09-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorefan14 (View Post)
awww...I'm the same way...I just..can't stop thinking about her...and when I think about things shes said..I can just....feel it the same way as the first time...and...when she says amazing things to me..I just get such a great feeling that runs through my body...
ditto to everything u said...good thing is...Im getting a positive vibe even though she hasnt accepted me...yet...but she will...she wants me to court her...but how ...any suggestions?
Old 09-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
Matt is being an a$$ to me and now Josh has the wrong opinion of me now Everyone is pushing me away

...don't worry Sarah...you will find someone for you....if someone...makes you feel bad at all...they're probably not right for you anyways I hope you find someone good for you soon!
Bunny #134
Old 09-29-2007, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
well, i thought u and matt was gonna be friends? hows tht gnna be workin if hes bein an ass ? josh has the wrong opinion bout u then talk to him bout it
Old 09-29-2007, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Ive found the perfect girl after 4 years
Old 09-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymez_NY (View Post)
well, i thought u and matt was gonna be friends? hows tht gnna be workin if hes bein an ass ? josh has the wrong opinion bout u then talk to him bout it
I thought we were going to do that too, but doesn't seem like he wants to be friends. Working together will be fine because I've just been ignoring him which seems to be working. I've explained things to Josh in order to get him to see that he has the wrong opinion of me. I'm just going through a thing of being extremely horny with just being trapped in a lost relationship for like a month with having guys hitting on me and now that I'm single, I just want to go and get that out of my system. He didn't like the fact that I wanted to go the bar to do that and then I told him, fine then would you rather me let out my making out with him. Now he doesn't want to hung out with me. I explained to him that I want to see how things would be by hunging out BEFORE dating him and I just got out of a relationship. If that leads to making out then it does and if it doesn't, then fine with me. I just feel like a **** with how I just want to flirt, but that's not who I am
Old 09-29-2007, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

ok now that is some tuff **** u got yo self into...but what u did aint the definition of a ****. its ok being horny esp coz u a virgin and all...but dont think u is being like a ****...tht'd be too extreme. as fo Matt...trust me baby u can NEVER be friends with an ex... doesnt work that way. I guess Josh feels kindda used or insecure tht u want him now tht u broke up with matt but before tht u never wanted him....guess tht cud be the case
Old 09-29-2007, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've gotten to know Josh this past month and he knew that I would have dated him if I was single. I was growing closer to Josh during the time things were rough with Matt. He knows that its not because I'm single that I want him and I've liked him for awhile. I told Josh that I didn't want to use him that way with how I feel that I would be taking advantage of him and I don't want that because that's not what I want to do. I hope he understands and gets off the fact that he doesn't want to hung out with me. I'm not the kind of person that would just go over to his place to make out even if I want too. Play some video games with him and other stuff with not attending to do anything, but if it does then it does

I want to be friends with Matt and I'm going to give it sometime. I want to have a serious talk with him because he's put his status on Facebook as looking for whatever. Dating, relationship and random play. I know that I switched mine to relationship/dating, but I want to know the exact reason of why he broke up with me
Old 09-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

sounds like a plan...go for it...so u dont even know why he broke up with you?

and it seems to me that u and matt rele werent meant to be...seems tht u two had a hollow relation this past month whereas ur eyes were fixated on Josh

by the way...Im confused...matt is single now....so he has the right to change his status on facebook...why bother?
Old 09-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Josh got back to me and does want to hung out with seeing how things go. I think that it would be best if we did that with seeing how things went with how he's telling me that I still have a bit to learn about him. He told me that he can be really romantic and stuff like this. I think he's one those perfect guys, but I want to test things out first

Matt said that he didn't have time to be the boyfriend that I was looking for. I think that he noticed that I was growing apart from him and getting close to Josh with how Josh posted alot on my Facebook. I'm over it now and don't care about being friends with Matt, if he doesn't want to be friends with me. I know, but its just a bit hurtful with how he said that he didn't have time however he's looking now
Old 09-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

well thats good...u found a good guy whos into u and all....go for it! as for matt...I think whatever happened, happened for the best
Old 09-29-2007, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He's been into me for over 3 months even if we've only been friends for almost 2 months

He says that it was for the best. I still want to talk with him and find out what his *****ing problem is. Might not just be towards me, but I see a change in him
Old 09-29-2007, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss liking someone
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Closed Thread   Post New Thread