Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 01:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Need Advice... Any Takers?

Okay, I have a situtation going on here. My boyfriends sister-in-law has been acting really wierd around lately. I have been a part of there family for 5 years now, but she lately, has been acting jealous toward me. I think she feels that her husband is attracted to me. She is as sweet as she can be, but lately, she has changed. Her husband has always aggravated me and picked at me, but that is kinda to be expected, I have been dating his brother for 5 years and he has always made me feel like part of the family. My boyfriend is very similar, to make you feel confortable he picks at you and aggravates you, they both have great sense of humors, but lately she has been she has been acting wierd. It started when we picked up a stove while she was at work... My boyfriend and I followed him up to their parents house in my car, but the strap wouldn't hold the stove in tightly on the trailer, so my boyfriend asked If I would ride back with his brother and let him follow in my car. I didn't think a thing of it. My boyfriend just said he would rather me be out of the car in case it came loose. Well when she found out about it, she was so upset, not to me, but to him. That puzzled me, cause I have never thought about my boyfriends brother in that way, and if he ever thought about me in that way, I would tell her and my boyfriend and I have made that clear. Then we went riding four wheelers and my boyfriend asked if I would ride with is brother to the spot, so he can jump hills on the way. I said sure, but when she found out, she started crying. Then on christmas, he said that he thought my outfit was pretty and she wouldn't speak the rest of the night. I mean she has done other things, but we will be here all night....

I am in a situation here and I don't really know what to do or think about.

Is she jealous?
Am I reading things wrong?
Could it be the fact that she is 23 and he is 29 and I am more his age and it scares her?

It has gotten to the point to where he can't come to our house while she is at work and it bothers me, because I don't want to come between family. My boyfriend has said things to him and he said that even he thinks his brother sees how jealous she seems. I mean they dated for 6 years before getting married and now they have been married for 3 years.

Has anyone ever went through this? I need advice..

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited +*~*+SASHA+*~*+ ]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Addicted Fan

In my opinion, she's jealous, and even if you read things wrong, you should still go talk to her. All this wondering will annoy you to no end.

icon by poordeadturtle
Kawaii_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 05:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I would be careful if you talk to her though...you wouldn't want to make things worse. If she's suddenly freaked out though, there has to be a reason. Rather that his cheated on her in the past, or recently, or something really bad happened to her. She's probably just transferring her emotions from that onto you - which isn't really fair at all.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Absolute Fan

It's wierd though, at first she was alright, but lately she has been acting wierd. I dunno, like I said I am not one to come between family and it has kinda made my boyfriend mad in a way. He feels that by her getting jealous means that either she thinks her husband likes me, or that I like him. (WHICH IS NOT THE CASE, TRUST ME) but I don't want to talk to her either, cause I'm affraid that it will make things worse, but I am not one to keep things in to long, eventually I will say something, no need in keeping my feelings in to spare someone else's, Is that wrong?.

Thanks Guys
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9

Old 02-05-2004, 12:03 AM
Addicted Fan

She's jealous. And alittle insecure if you ask me. The reasoning, however, is unclear. I would say talk to her husband and devise a plan of action together, but that would probably just upset her more. If it was me, i'd probably talk to her. Just casually bring it up somehow and see what's the deal.

Good luck!

.Zales.
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
zales00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 12:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks..

I love her to death don't get me wrong and she is so sweet, but she needs to grow up a bit. I mean they have been together for years, but then again he is the only guy she has ever dated, they began dating when she was like 14 and he was like 20 and they have never broken up, so I think maybe she feels that he had women before her and maybe that makes her insecure.

My boyfriend did have a talk with his brother, he even sees it, but I guess he knows about her insecurties and jealousy...

I just hope that she can get past it....

She is very pretty too, they make a cute couple, so maybe as someone mentioned before, maybe she does think he has cheated, or maybe he has, but I just hope it can get better instead of getting worse.
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9

Reply   Post New Thread