Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkie
Anna-Liisa- I am so loving your avie. The clip of them singing American Pie is still the shut down music that plays on my best friend's computer. "Die sucker."
When I first listened to a clip I laughed when Kyle just said "Die Sucker" and I remembered the scene He was just too funny.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Gee, I can't imagine why you'd be excited about that.
Wet...blue...fierce...Speedy.

Need I say more.

Tag along on Felicity and Ben's Road Trip!
Old 02-25-2005, 12:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Hi Carrie!!

Yeah, I'm pretty new around here. Just became a Bunny yesterday.

You need to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm still not a bunny. i need one more thread with 10 or more posts.

what's this one...my 6th? damn...and lunchtime is almost over...start frenzying people! i already had one double post!

i sooo would watch it if i could! i missed alias too. my brother set the vcr for me and he totally did it wrong! so my sister has them tivo'd, and she's supposed to tape them off her tivo for me, but she's taking her sweet ass time about it. i think it's a conspiracy to get me to come over to her stupid oscar party on sunday.

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
Old 02-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Post Post Post Carrie.
and kinda mushed
not to mention green!

Class of 2009
Old 02-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Addicted Fan

i'm trying, i'm trying!
such pressure, now i'm out of witty things to say!!

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
Old 02-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Loyal Fan

How do you guys figure how many posts you did on each thread? You don't go back and COUNT them, do you? Am I just blind and not seeing how to do it?

Old 02-25-2005, 12:50 PM
Addicted Fan

there's a spreadsheet on the first post of every thread. though i don't know how pika counts the posts to come up with the numbers for the spreadsheet...i just check the spreadsheet, lol.

Old 02-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Hmmm. Off to look.

Old 02-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

My school week is finally over. I had to go to the doctor today and get a CBC. I'm terrified of needles! But it wasn't so bad. I just covered my eyes and I really barely felt it. Whew.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Angela, I hate needles. I had to get whatever the one is that goes in your tricep for a job once, I forget which, and it hurt like a SOB. I didn't say ouch, or anything, but my eyes watered like crazy. How sick are we as the human race, when we will willingly subject ourselves to being stabbed? I know, it's for vaccines and junk. But can they make us a frigging bubblegum flavored chewie or something? Sheesh!

Old 02-25-2005, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

You would think that with all of today's medical advances, they could make a frigging bubblegum flavored chewie. Wow, that would rock so much. I don't even see why it was necessary at all to have my blood taken today; I only have a cold. But the doctor was like, "It'll help me decide what's the best medicine to give you," or some crap like that. Pssh. Whatever.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna-Liisa
When I first listened to a clip I laughed when Kyle just said "Die Sucker" and I remembered the scene He was just too funny.
It still amuses me. Every time.

Carrie, you need to start beating her to get them taped!! I've already seen Lost 3 times since Wednesday!! I rarely rewatch it b/c I don't have the time but this was was too good not to!!

Even on the worst days, there's the possibility for joy

Avie by Nikki Heat
Old 02-25-2005, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

I had to take a break from posting at the Dom board because my love for him was getting out of control. Too much of a good thing and whatnot.
Addicted Fan

i think there's something wrong with me because i really don't mind needles. i used to, i really used to. but when i was in college i had my eyebrow pierced, and after you see a needle coming straight at your eyeball like that, i think it kind of helps conquer that fear. plus i have to get blood drawn every three months because of this medication that i'm on for my migraines, and i have really thin crappy veins, so they end up sticking me like 3 times trying to find a good vein, so i just kinda learned to deal with it.

Addicted Fan

guyz

r.i.p. sevvy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread