Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2020, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Glad you are enjoying it Erin

Any bunnies NFL fans? Or plan to watch the superbowl? I usually watch the NFL games and play fantasy football. So we are having a small get-together at our house Sunday for the game. And I really love watching the commercials too.

The Budweiser commercials with the puppy/dog are my favorite.
Old 01-30-2020, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

We usually watch the Puppy Bowl with the Kittens as the Half time Show!!!

Old 01-30-2020, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl (View Post)
Glad you are enjoying it Erin
Yeah I'm enjoying it very much just posted up chapter 11 today,
80s90sIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Carol, I like delicious avatars

I’m sick again this week but ready to go to work tomorrow.

I registered for an art journaling class for 8 weeks on Saturdays so this Sat will be my first one.
beloved of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Awww Leanne No fun being sick.
Old 01-31-2020, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

bunnies

Leanne I'm sorry you've been sick An art journaling class sounds so fun I've even seen people do small versions of art journaling in the bible. Those are beautiful.

Karen Yes, I love the kitten and puppy bowls, too

Erin
Old 02-01-2020, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

We had a 2 alarm fire Thursday evening. Our neighbor came over to let us know there was smoke coming from our back yard and we were not Bar B Qing anything!!! My husband went out to investigate and opened our garage and smoke quickly came towards him then past him and flames rose up from the back of the garage!!! My daughter and I watched from the kitchen window. The neighbor called 911. We live close to the fire station so in about a minute they already arrived. A few minutes later they called the station for another fire truck to come...the fire was spreading that quickly!!! Our garage is Separate from the house and has been a rec room so no cars were in there. Our cars weren't in the way of the fire fighters. Two medic truck were here and one truck full of air and lots of tanks of air and extra masks. The fire would die down the they would stand and wait then sure enough in another place flames would shoot up in another place. We reminded minded(daughter & I) her dad that there was a lot of insulation in there and he said oh yeah...then they radioed the men inside about the insulation and the loft so they got their saws out and began to saw into the East wall and high up on the West wall to wet down the flames and insulation in the loft and ceiling on the West side. They were at it for two hours. It was raining. So even though it was a little breezy it was raining. Snow is expected in a few days. We were glad it wasn't freezing temps that they were working in. Those two hours were very confusing for our severely autistic son. He is nonverbal but very vocal!!! We had to explain that when they heard screaming that was our son watching a video he likes. They were welcome to check out the screaming it they wanted to....it took two hours before it appeared to be out and we were to keep watch for the next few hours. I put a post up on Facebook during the fire requesting friends and family to be praying. Got a lot of response right away from old high school friends from my 1975 graduating class in San Jose, California. Many of them have moved to various cities and states by now!!! Also friends from church responded. Nice to have support at a time when you aren't sure how something will turn out.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Karen I can't imagine how scary that was! However, I am so glad the fire department responded so quickly and that the fire was kept to the detached garage and your house was fine
Old 02-04-2020, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Carol We are grateful the fire trucks came so quickly, too!!!
Old 02-05-2020, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Oh, Karen I am sure you were And I love your new profile pic/icon. Very appropriate for the month of February. I just love flowers.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hi bunnies
Old 02-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

So glad it’s the weekend and I am sooo sleepy, ready for bed

Karen, so glad the fire was put out and wasn’t actually in your house but the stand alone garage if it had to happen!
Old 02-08-2020, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

We are grateful no smoke or water damage to the house!!! And none of us got injured but I suffered the biggest loss. books that were stored temporarily in the garage were too burned, water or smoke damaged to be brought into the house...over 500 books. Approx 100 beautiful children's books first edition hardback with amazing illustrations. I am taking pictures of each one for insurance. All of my nursing text books I just tossed...they were from the 1970's & 1980's..$1,500+ in text books but oh well too smokey and water stained. All my notes and term papers that took up to two months to write were ruined, They were suppose to be in a file cabinet in the house but wasn't. two machines one held 350 DVDS...my movies and music DVDS Front on machine melted together. My CD player that held 250 CDS also melted in front. My $1,00.00 w/c the frame is fine but every thing else needs replacing. All of my husbands tools are fine and our deep freezer is fine. Our lawn mower, bikes, and new washer and dryer were in our shed. My two walkers need replacing my Stereo & speakers needs replacing. So basically my husband didn't lose anything except the letters I wrote to him since April 1975 - when we got married in 1982 and his senior Year book can be scanned when the pages dry. All The DVDs and CDS our daughter had in the garage she doesn't count as a big loss since she was willing to part with them if she didn't bring any of them in next month before a Summer yard sale The fire came first.... &
Old 02-08-2020, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Television

Hello everyone
80s90sIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

Hello Erin!!!

How is every one else???