Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2019, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Doing good at work, but daylight savings time change is making me ready for bed at 6 pm cause it’s so dark it feels like 9 pm to me.

Carol, my class is like we all paint our own pictures or still life in front of us so we all come away with unique artwork and the instructor is teaching how to use watercolor. So it’s not like the classss were you all paint the same thing together.

I kind of want to see what everyone else around me is painting but I can’t see them cause we all sit not beside each other.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:06 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Leanne: and Carol

Good to hear Leanne about your painting class.

And, Carol, Good to hear about your back and your Physical therapy that helped you through the rough time and you know what to do to not aggravate the space between your shoulder blades!!!
Does the cold weather affect it???
The lowered temperatures sure affects my muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments big time!!!
Old 11-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hi Karen & Leanne

Leanne that painting class sounds fun I took a watercolor class in high school, but haven't done much since then.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Carol, I actually went to college for an art program and now that I'm finally trying painting again I don't know how I ever got accepted into college art!!
Old 11-08-2019, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Leanne Too funny!

I need to try to do some deep cleaning today after I finish my work, but I'm not really motivated. My laundry room really needs the extra cleaning.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I tried cleaning my tub and shower glass but I’m unsatisfied with the results still

I’ve had three days off so far and one more tomorrow for Remembrance Day and my mom returned from England today so maybe tomorrow I’ll go see her photos if she’s not too jet lagged!
Old 11-11-2019, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I am never satisfied with my cleaning of the tub and shower either. It's like I can never get it totally clean

I hope everyone has a great week!

It is Veteran's Day here, but I don't have the day off work
Old 11-12-2019, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

How are the bunnies on this fine Tuesday?

It's COLD where I'm at
Old 11-14-2019, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl (View Post)
I am never satisfied with my cleaning of the tub and shower either. It's like I can never get it totally clean

I hope everyone has a great week!

It is Veteran's Day here, but I don't have the day off work
Leanne and Carol I have not been satisfied with how my tub/shower looks after I have scrubbed and disinfected it... on an almost daily basis. Using baking soda and white vinegar. It kills the pink mold. We have a quiet exhaust fan on all the time to remove moisture. Still the pink mold reappears by the next day. There must be a lot of pink mold spores in the bathroom that don't die/multiply. We even use dilute bleach on the tub/shower area, walls, sink, floor, toilet, mirrors, etc. I did tell my husband that we need a new sink cabinet and because the wood next to the shower/tub gets wet and remains wet and is beginning to crumble. Mold spores are probably growing there. I try to dry the area and spray it with Lysol to kill mold and mildew.

My husband worked on Veteran's Day.....He works for the delivery place that starts with a "F" and ends with "x"
Old 11-16-2019, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I hope the bunnies have a great weekend!

It's pretty chilly here this weekend, but should be warmer later today, so I hope to get a bit of yardwork done later.
Old 11-16-2019, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I went a head and made an appointment for a MRI at the place my neurologist wants me to have it. The soonest they could get me in is Monday December 2nd. I am to be there at our nearby hospital by 6:15 PM or 1615(military time). They will/have send/sent the information to my insurance for approval. Since a week had gone by already, I thought I would call scheduling and see if a MRI had been ordered & approved of. They said it was ordered but not sent in for approval yet. If I make an appointment then they have something to approve or not as an actual date deadline.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My doctor is going to make me an appointment for a pelvic ultrasound for next year cause I’m officially anemic (again) so we have to start figuring our what’s causing my loss of red blood cels. In the meantime, all I can do is take a daily iron supplement along with trying to eat iron rich snacks and meals. I wish I didn’t always have this recurring.

Today was my second last watercolor class and it’s half done, a painting of a ship in turbulent waters.

Maybe I’ll post my paintings when they are all done with the classes. Most of them are unfinished though.
Old 11-17-2019, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Leanne Glad you will be having a pelvic ultra sound.

Looking forward too seeing your water colour paintings!!!

Hopefully it is getting easier to get iron rich foods in daily along with easy to digest iron supplement.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Karen dealing with insurances and waiting for approval can be so irritating Hopefully the test gets approved soon.

Leanne I hope the ultrasound will show something or help determine the iron deficiency cause. I've had several pelvic ultrasounds in the past due to cysts on my ovaries. It's a bit awkward, but nothing painful.
Old 11-19-2019, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, each time I've had one, nothing has come of it. So it feels like an ordeal to go through!

I'm feeling pretty good lately!! And I don't know why, its just everything right now, seems to be going very well, and I have no complaints about anything