Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2018, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

If you don't care where you moderate there's a few boards that are on possible closure if no one steps up, i'd post on those as much as possible and then apply before the deadline. If it's a board you want, it's just a case of posting there and waiting for one to open up.
Old 07-12-2018, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
If you don't care where you moderate there's a few boards that are on possible closure if no one steps up, i'd post on those as much as possible and then apply before the deadline. If it's a board you want, it's just a case of posting there and waiting for one to open up.
Well like I said I'm trying so hard to post a lot more on each board at least most of them. I do care which one on some level it's just that I want at least mod somewhere too because it's another goal I'd like to fulfill just because I have a lot of time on my hands and these days and it seems like it's a fun thing to do, it might not be easy,

I'm also trying to get one of my campaign threads posted on more so maybe I can get a board for it finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
Erin, like I said, you have to find a board or show you’re passionate about and post there regularly, or it might be hard to be a moderator if you’re not particularly caring where you mod.
I understand all of that and I'm still trying and what I meant was it's not that I don't care which one I mod it's just hard to post on the inactive threads so I'd rather be a mod anywhere then no mod because it's something I've always wanted to do here. I know that might sound strange. Sorry for the confusion.

I went to the store today & it was beautiful outside a cool with the breeze, but not too bad.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 07-12-2018 at 02:09 PM
Old 07-12-2018, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well i wish you all the luck
Old 07-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well i wish you all the luck
Thank you Jade, I think I'll need it..So how are you?
Old 07-12-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm good thank you, just winding down for the evening. Went for a run this morning then sat with the dog in the garden for a few hours. Great for my mental health. You?
Old 07-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm good thank you, just winding down for the evening. Went for a run this morning then sat with the dog in the garden for a few hours. Great for my mental health. You?
ah that's nice! I wish I could do that stuff here, but can't..I did go to the store not that much fun, but at least I got out of the house and got some fresh air.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never used to have the guts to run around my area, the older i got though the more i don't care.

And that's good! Buy anything nice?
Old 07-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I never used to have the guts to run around my area, the older i got though the more i don't care.

And that's good! Buy anything nice?
well I live in the country now so there's really no place to walk or run there's no parks or anything here just dirt road and cattle and all that.

And no I didn't it was the grocery store for food. I don't go shopping much these days unfortunately because I can't get there without having someone take me because I can't drive so if I do shop I do it online pretty much.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys

How are you guys doing?
Old 07-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Hey guys

How are you guys doing?
hey there! I'm good thanks how are you?
Old 07-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

I wish I had friends on here who ship the couples I do or at least some of them.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's so weird that the people you had to move with seemed to choose to live in a place of zero benefit for you, if you can't drive in the middle of nowhere, seriously, how did they expect you to live the rest of your life? Like seriously In a room with only the internet? That sounds like a horror movie family secret., you holed up isolated in a house on a farm and you become homicidal something someday!
Old 07-12-2018, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
It's so weird that the people you had to move with seemed to choose to live in a place of zero benefit for you, if you can't drive in the middle of nowhere, seriously, how did they expect you to live the rest of your life? Like seriously In a room with only the internet? That sounds like a horror movie family secret., you holed up isolated in a house on a farm and you become homicidal something someday!
if your talking about me then well yeah they didn't take me into consideration at all, but at the same time they didn't have a choice either at the time. It's hard being stuck where I'm, but I'm trying to make the best of it and it's not easy.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

Hello My friends and guests!!!

I finally got sleep after me and my son's appointments from 4:30 this afternoon until 10 PM....5 1/2 hours of sleep after being up all night. It was 90 degrees F today.
It was so good to be out of the house going around the lake to the appointments. Lake Washington is huge!!! My husband likes to go around the lake just in case there are problems/accidents on the floating bridge. Samuel(my son) and I enjoyed the scenery. It is beautiful in places with all kinds of evergreen trees and a variety of other old tall trees and flowering bushes and plants!!! My allergies really acted up. My speaking voice was an alto when we left the house and I was a baritone when we arrived an hour later. We allow 1 1/2 hours to get there for traffic. We arrived to the area early enough to go through a drive through and get me a fiesta taco salad with steak being the meat...My son had 3 large tacos!!! I got their new Watermelon freeze drink....perfect!!! Even had a few watermelon seeds on the bottom of the cup with an extra big straw!!!

How is every ??? I have not taken the time to read back posts yet.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KindKennen* (View Post)
Hello My friends and guests!!!

I finally got sleep after me and my son's appointments from 4:30 this afternoon until 10 PM....5 1/2 hours of sleep after being up all night. It was 90 degrees F today.
It was so good to be out of the house going around the lake to the appointments. Lake Washington is huge!!! My husband likes to go around the lake just in case there are problems/accidents on the floating bridge. Samuel(my son) and I enjoyed the scenery. It is beautiful in places with all kinds of evergreen trees and a variety of other old tall trees and flowering bushes and plants!!! My allergies really acted up. My speaking voice was an alto when we left the house and I was a baritone when we arrived an hour later. We allow 1 1/2 hours to get there for traffic. We arrived to the area early enough to go through a drive through and get me a fiesta taco salad with steak being the meat...My son had 3 large tacos!!! I got their new Watermelon freeze drink....perfect!!! Even had a few watermelon seeds on the bottom of the cup with an extra big straw!!!

How is every ??? I have not taken the time to read back posts yet.
Hey Karen..

Glad you had a proactive day! and had fun a bit..I miss those days for myself. Also glad you got some sleep too.