New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2018, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

I find that I'm preferring chips and salty snacks over chocolate lately!! Didn't used to be that way!

My SIL that moved in upstairs left some carnations, a bag of chocolate covered fruit and some cards from my nieces and a nephew! How sweet!! (although it scared me that flowers were right where my cat could nibble them... so glad there were no lilies there since even the pollen is deadly) But that was kind of them for sure!!
Old 02-15-2018, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me, too, Leanne. But, chips dipped in sour cream.

Glad they were carnations. Still, I think it's so sweet she thought of you, and is being so caring and considerate with you. I still think it's funny your cat was trying to take credit for it.

I'm really enjoying trucks racing practice. It's my favorite of the 3 NASCAR series. First truck race, or any series race, is tomorrow night.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KindKennen* (View Post)
Chocolates excellent....my husband keeps me well supplied year round!!! And I still lose weight....he doesn't understand....he gained 5 pounds lately while I keep getting smaller and eat what I want..he forgets don't eat much at a time...
for high metabolism

Jade . Arts . Other
We need a couple more votes; Please vote:
Jenna Coleman & Lily James
Old 02-15-2018, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope everyone's week is going good!
icon credit: mel
Old 02-16-2018, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Been up since 6am and still haven’t got everything done. My god.

Jade . Arts . Other
We need a couple more votes; Please vote:
Jenna Coleman & Lily James
Old 02-16-2018, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually slept till 6:30am.

I hope everyone slept well.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hi bunnies Been quiet in here today
Old 02-16-2018, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think all of us are having trouble getting online at the same times.

How are you Carol? I know you're looking forward to the weekend this week.

I did so much too day. Mostly my back hurts though, not my hip.

I have a truck race to watch tonight. The first official race of the season.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Hi

I have been very lazy...got up at 11 AM to pee, grabed a snack after taking my thyroid medicine(to take on an empty stomach) and then went back to sleep until 3:30...Allergies are so much worse with out my C-PAP machine...I had a mask that covered my nose and mouth and the machine had a filter it blocked a lot of allergens. I used purified water in the humidifier...... Even with new furnace filters that zap some pollen..stuff like mold spores are still in the air....

Anyway....I made an extra large lasagna last night and will freeze half of it so we can enjoy it for a while. My husband my lasagna over anyone's!!!
Old 02-17-2018, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you made your lasagna Karen.

I had grilled cheese last night.

I'm back to watching racing on the weekends. I'm surprised how glad I am it's back on. Keeps me busy on the weekends, which are usually me depression time.

I got some awesome water flavoring-pear acai. It's the best I've had,
Old 02-17-2018, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

Hello Kim I grilled cheese sandwiches!!!

I made a Cheese and red onion burrito at 10 PM to have with my night meds..never have gone to sleep yet...napped so much yesterday... I have been putting away clean clothes hanging them up or folding them and putting them in the correct drawer.

I'll take my Lorazepam now so I can get some sleep. My brain is too busy. Grateful I am back on it and it still works for me...and the same dose....sad it was too strong for you...amazing how different our brain chemistry can be so different.
Old 02-17-2018, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my gosh I love burritos! Any kind of filling.

That's one thing I still have to do, besides dusting the living room. Hanging up, and folding, all of my clothes.
Old 02-17-2018, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

I Mexican food!!! Growing up in California, we had it often....I was born in Bakersfield....lots of Mexicans there as well as in Santa Barbara and San Jose'!!! So I was spoiled!!! Seattle has pretty good Mexican food. We went to Mexico/Baja AKA "Lower California" to La Mission. 40 miles North of Ensenada...South of Tiajuana. We went there from 1965-1975. Relatives on my mom's side of the family also went down from 1965-1970. We would rent a couple of houses next to each other for a month. Aunts/uncles and cousins would come and go as they were able to come and stay as long as they could. At first there were only 10 houses on the beach. There was no electricity. We had Ice boxes and got a block of ice approx every 5-7 days. We boiled water on the gas stoves for hot baths. Showers were outdoors and cold water only. By 1975, there were three rows of houses and electricity Not as much fun in my opinion. The water remain clean and clear though and warm. We could go out to our waist and still see our feet!!! The shells and driftwood were beautiful!!!
Old 02-17-2018, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hi Kim and Karen I am good. Glad the weekend is here. I just got home from shopping at Wal-Mart.
Old 02-17-2018, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

I am still having trouble falling asleep....it is sunny and 56 degrees at the moment...getting warm...