New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2018, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

I remember hours before the opening ceremony for the Vancouver Winter Olympics, a tobaganner from another country lost control and his body flew out it of his sled and he hit a cement pillar at high speed and died so it can be dangerous.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, that's great that they have so many new events that you enjoy, so you end up enjoying all of the winter Olympics.

Thank you.

Leanne, that sounds awful.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

It always makes me panic watching them whizz down like that, if they fall off that's everything broken.

Jade . Arts . Other
We need a couple more votes; Please vote:
Jenna Coleman & Lily James
Old 02-11-2018, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Good morning bunnies Well, I guess it's noon here now
Old 02-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

They chat to previous competitors who cheerfully tell us about how many broken bones and operations they've had.

They also tend to get severe neck strain from lying on those sleds, they said.

But I know some people have a deep need to take risks, so at least they're doing that in a sport rather than in another situation.

The skill they show is awesome, though.

Hi Carol!
Old 02-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

I can;t lift my arms...bursitis is bad in both shoulders and pain from neck to my tail bone... all night...can't find what I did with my pain med... And no..my kids did not get into it or hide it....
Old 02-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to hear about your loss of pain meds

Jade . Arts . Other
Old 02-11-2018, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Jade....will look for my med again soon...feeling better since the house is warming up. it is above freezing outside and no snow yet.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Another snow storm hit here this evening. Worried about my better half travelling to wales in the morning if it doesn’t slow down.

Sorry Claire somehow missed you post. That sounds interesting. I must have missed those interviews. I’ve only been watching it on and off today. I can understand how they get neck strain though, those bad boys hurt.

Jade . Arts . Other
Old 02-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

I am looking forward to watching the Olympics....haven't started watching any of it yet. I didn't even know Winter Olympics began until my cousin told me Saturday evening....that Friday evening was opening ceremonies...I am so out of the loop.....
Old 02-11-2018, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'm trying to get 50 views on this video so I can post my new one. Could yall maybe help me out please?

M i r a n d a .
Old 02-11-2018, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

I watched the video....I have been to Florida before to a resort just below Georgia.. It was an incredibly hot Summer that year....1978. I went with a family I was visiting in Alabama.....How did you enjoy Florida????

It was hot and the crabs were out in hundreds at dusk more then usual the locals said...
Old 02-12-2018, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched it. That video is beautiful. It’s a place I have always wanted to visit.

Jade . Arts . Other
Old 02-12-2018, 03:16 AM
Elite Fan

Hello Jade Is your cold any better??? Get some sleep last night??? Have tons of snow on the ground???

I have been up all night in pain....migraine...barometric pressure related and temperature drop. Hurt from Head to toe....

How does your bottom feel??? Is it healing??? That is an unfortunate part of the body to hurt/pull muscles....
Old 02-12-2018, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's still pretty bad, but I'm alright. Filling myself full of vitamins. And sadly not. I slept 1am-4am and then 8am-11am. Broken sleep has made me feel like i haven't slept at all though. I'm sorry to hear you've been up all night too. Is there anyway of easing the pain? And my bottom is better. A bit tender at the sides, but I imagine it will go completely within the next couple of days.

Jade . Arts . Other
Closed Thread   Post New Thread