New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2018, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

It sounds like a great trip!

No exciting plans, just lining out some of the details. I have the day-to-day assignments already done before the semester begins, so each week, I then make sure I have my daily stuff lined out.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:41 AM
Communications Team

Hope you're feeling better Kim.

Old 02-19-2018, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hi Theresa
Old 02-19-2018, 09:47 AM
Communications Team

Hey Carol, hows your classes going?

I had a week off, it was lovely, but the kids were pretty badly behaved today. Back to the struggle
Old 02-19-2018, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I have some pretty good classes this semester We only get one break this whole semester, and that's mid march for Spring Break
Old 02-19-2018, 10:00 AM
Communications Team

Yeah we only have 5 weeks, then its easter break, I love that break, its nice and long
Old 02-19-2018, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

We don't get Easter Break We used to get Good Friday off, but they don't give that to us anymore.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:01 AM
Space Traveler

Carol a really bad race for the Hendrick drivers. Besides Jimmie, I'm rooting for his teammates Alex Bowman, and William Byron.

I hope your head gets feeling better. I'm glad you're working from home, so you get a chance to get rid of it. I can't believe that you don't get Easter break any more!

Theresa, welcome back. I'm glad you had a good trip. I'm doing good. Countdown to Easter!

It's been in the 50's through the 70's this past week, and it's going to be that way for the week ahead, too.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Kimmie Tommy likes Alex Bowman, too, but he's kind of having a hard time with someone new in the #88

I'd love some cool weather down here; it's warm and raining today. I just want a snow day or two to have off work and maybe be able to play in the snow
Old 02-19-2018, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl (View Post)
It sounds like a great trip!

No exciting plans, just lining out some of the details. I have the day-to-day assignments already done before the semester begins, so each week, I then make sure I have my daily stuff lined out.
It was, thank you.

That's good that you have some of it done! Do you have to mark on the weekends too?
Old 02-19-2018, 10:43 AM
Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl (View Post)
Kimmie Tommy likes Alex Bowman, too, but he's kind of having a hard time with someone new in the #88

I'd love some cool weather down here; it's warm and raining today. I just want a snow day or two to have off work and maybe be able to play in the snow
Yeah, I understand his feelings on that. I think, for me, it's because he's in the 88, and Dale Jr. encourage him getting that ride.

I don't want any snow here. I wish you snow for a couple of days of freedom, and fun playing in the snow though.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:13 AM
Space Traveler

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

How you all doing 's??

I'm slowly doing work here, I have not much energy so I'm in the back doing my stuff!

I'm really wondering what job my co-worker does here! In my other schools, the teacher librarians are always reading a story and then teaching a concept of something and usually guiding an activity. But she doesn't do that. She may read a story and do some book exchange but the classes that don't do book exchange? She lets them just color or something or socialize while she stands there and doesn't even shelve books while supervising their free library time. They aren't learning anything. I don't get it!! Just curious what she thinks a teacher librarian does during "prep" lessons?!
Old 02-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)

How you all doing 's??

I'm slowly doing work here, I have not much energy so I'm in the back doing my stuff!

I'm really wondering what job my co-worker does here! In my other schools, the teacher librarians are always reading a story and then teaching a concept of something and usually guiding an activity. But she doesn't do that. She may read a story and do some book exchange but the classes that don't do book exchange? She lets them just color or something or socialize while she stands there and doesn't even shelve books while supervising their free library time. They aren't learning anything. I don't get it!! Just curious what she thinks a teacher librarian does during "prep" lessons?!
Hi Leanne What a frustrating time with that one teacher.....you had good questions!!!

I have had extra pain. At first the insurance didn't want to pay for a non narcotic pain med I have been on for 15 years...they said wait until you go to the pain clinic...that isn't until March 30th..My blood pressure had tripled without the med and my husband called and said we will pay full price...my wife is in pain and her new blood pressure medicine can't work when she doesn't have the other pain med..she isn't going to the pain clinic for rehab..to get off addicted meds but for epidural cortizone shots......The person got the pharmacist and they saw that today the insurance decided to cover the said med.....at least we didn't need to pay $40 for a months supply....it will be less than $4.00 now!!! Big difference!!! Now by tomorrow my blood pressure can go from 178/116 back to 118/66 or lower.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm great thanks, Leanne. How're you? I'm just sifting through my holiday photos, seeing which ones to get printed.

That co-worker sounds like she does a different job, for sure. I agree with you.

I'm glad you're able to get it so cheap now, Karen!

Beautiful day here, suns out, blue skies and very bitterly cold. Just about to get ready to go out up north.
Old 02-20-2018, 12:34 PM
Space Traveler

Sounds like you had a great holiday, Jade.

That's not good Leanne. Is there no manager to talk to her about what she is doing?

I'm glad you got the medicine in the end, Karen. You don't need the pain for sure!

I'm doing better. It finally feels like I'm on the mend.

Last edited by Meliana; 02-20-2018 at 01:19 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread