Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah although it bugs me to watch the episodes cause I know I should be watching the series in order. But so easy to let play. I do want to go out though before the vet appointment... so I’m gonna say Claire so I can make myself leave there will be more Bones tonight since it’s a marathon! I can make my store visit quick... I shop like a guy... I know what I want and I go look and if not there I leave, I don’t spend a lot of time just browsing long I go in and out. With a purpose
Old 11-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bye Leanne. Have fun, and I hope the appointment goes well.

I was just watching QI Kim, which is a comedy show about real but obscure facts. It made me laugh.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Claire!

Hi Kim! Hope,your shower was good!

I finally put on my bra so that means I’m going out of the house

I won’t be too long! I got my game plan! Coffee, small dishes, shoe door thing-y, laundry basket, ba-da-boom!
Old 11-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really tired, I think I'll go to bed now. Hope you both enjoy the rest of your day.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bye Leanne. I hope you get done what you want, and things go well with your kitty! See you when you get back.

Goodnight Claire! Sweet dreams.

Kim
Old 11-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, what was I saying about shopping like a man? I just threw that out the window I decided to go to Pier 1 Imports which was across the parking lot first to look for a sunglasses case and they had their Christmas stuff up and I got distracted looking at their Christmas themed plates and mugs and ended up slow browsing at stuff I don’t need like a girl. Then I finally went to my intended store and got 4 salad size plates, a hanging shoe storage thing-y and a neat laundry basket that can collapse for space saving storage... never saw one like that before but I think it’s totally useful for my small living space to have a laundry basket that can collapse flatter!

Ok, then I realized I might be late for the vet so I had to drive home quick, grab the carrier, grab poor Sony from his chair and stuff him in and take off.... how rude for him but we’re back now and I’ll hear back from them on Sunday.

Oh and a ordered a French vanilla latte but it was too sweet and I couldn’t taste any coffee flavour and when I poured out the rest I couldn’t drink it looked suspiciously white and I wondered where exactly the coffee was?
Old 11-10-2017, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that's how I shop. I'm glad you got the stuff you needed though.

poor Sony! Glad you got him there and home, so he can get comfy again.

I've been arguing with a troll on POLITICO. He called me "Kimmy" when my name there is Kimberly. Trying to make me mad, or, make himself feel good. Luckily, I have a brain. It keeps me amused, anyway.

I made a hot dog for dinner, though I wasn't really hungry. Might have some pizza rolls later.

Sorry your coffee was bad. I hate that kind of disappointment.

Kim
Old 11-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha, well, I can’t resist cute Christmas plates and mugs, or pretty things from that store. but I didn’t buy anything although tempted for getting pretty Christmas plates.

Is that a site? Trolls are annoying, they annoy me more than it should

I don’t know if I should prepare some food for dinner (by which I mean opening a can and warming up stew, so cooking talent, much effort!) or wait a bit in case there is pizza or something later. I’m gonna miss my communal dinners. I am as a loss right now how to cook anything without access to the upstairs kitchen
Old 11-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, is being stubbornly slow for me tonight.

I SO miss Pier One. I save a lot of money not having them around though. I'm glad you got pretty things.

I miss having real stores, other than Walmart.

Yeah-they have political articles, and then you comment on them from your facebook account. The trolls are well known-you see them on every article. Now it's gotten to the point it's just so much fun making fun of them.

That's all the kind of cooking I do! I don't know how you'll cook things either. Do you have a microwave and microwave dishes to heat things up in and cook with? At least I have the kitchen stuff here.

Kim
Old 11-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And...the first double post of the night.

Kim
Old 11-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

I now have an appointment with a Psychiatrist on December 5th.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It feels like everyone can easily get medication for anxiety/depression or counsellor type appointments no problem except for me

It must be boring, Kim to only have Wal-mart for an option to buy things! My furniture is mostly IKEA, but my decor items are mostly from Pier 1 cause I like their colourful things.

I have a microwave, but not sure about cooking dishes for it. I have normal plates and bowls. But no toaster, toaster oven, or hot plate.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Karen that's good.

Leanne You've got to do whatever it takes. Keep pushing. Force yourself to be vulnerable and let her see how upset you are. It's the only way you're going to get help.

Well, we do have a Dollar Tree. That's where I get most of my wall decorations, and knick knacks. Walmart I just use for pjs, socks, etc. I've got to get a new computer mouse though, and a mouse pad. So I'll get those Monday.

Ugh! Will your parents buy you a toaster oven and hot plate? They should, since it's not your choice.

I'm watching Titanic. The music kills me. I'm in a good mood, but feel like I need to cry. Does that make any sense?

Kim
Old 11-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I’m aspie and not sure how one can have a good mood but feel a need to cry I don’t want you to cry but if you feel like it’s im sure you’ll feel better after that release

Well, parents bought me the new sink (although I can’t really rinse food from plates with it cause there is no garbage disposal) and they bought the mini dishwasher, I don’t think I can push it more.

I am watching Bones and I find it hilarious that when Booth makes a joke that Brennan laughs at, she has to explain to him exactly why she finds it funny, and explains the joke. I sometimes feel like doing that too but I usually don’t but I understand the need to say “it’s funny because...” hahahahah. Now in this episode, they are stuck in an elevator... hope they get out before needing to pee.

I always think the Dollar store would be useful to get the boring stuff I don’t want to spend much on but I hardly go anyway!
Old 11-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's mostly the music, and the scenes that are true to life-to what happened to the people on the Titanic. But, I've been obsessed with the ship since I was 12. No idea why-or how I even knew what the Titanic was.

Well, I hope you can get them for yourself. They will make is so much easier on you.

I'm glad you enjoy Bones so much. It sounds like something I'd really like, I just don't have the comprehension to join more shows than I already watch. If it was on in syndication here though, I'd probably watch.

I haven't been to Dollar Tree, or Walmart, in a couple of months at least. I get what I need at Walgreen's and Food Lion. Or Dollar General, which has stuff that's over a few dollars. I get my food storage containers there, since I have to keep all my food, except cold stuff, back here.

Kim
Closed Thread   Post New Thread