Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello Miranda.

I had a great time, Leanne. We had a date night out for a meal and saw the film, Murder on the Orient Express starring and directed by Kenneth Brannah.

I'm glad you made your decision, Hannah.

Hope you're having a good day, Kim.
Old 11-04-2017, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire! Did you have a good meal?

I went out in the cold but with my down feather jacket, I didn’t feel it much! I went and got a “Pot of Gold” latte which I think has chocolate/hazelnut flavour while I went to the drug store and got hair dye and foodstuff to last over the weekend. Today I was drying my hair and though better get the hair dye cause my hair was reminding me now of a witch... where it’s dark on top but underneath and the roots are grey/white I got espresso brown color!
Old 11-04-2017, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Leanne.

It was a lovely meal, thanks. We don't often get to go out like that.

It was really cold when we left. I was shivering!
Old 11-04-2017, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yesterday when I was shopping for boots at a shopping complex, it was so cold. My teeth were actually chattering! so early for a cold snap!

I have a lot of cleaning to do but I do t want to do it. After an evening and morning of loud kid footsteps stomping around above me, they all left and it’s a total peace and quiet house right now and I’m so enjoying it and it’s snowing outside in gentle flakes so it feels too nice to clean and more like sit in my recliner and read type of time,
Old 11-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You may as well enjoy the peace and quiet, Leanne.

It's nearly 11pm here, I think I'll go to bed, now.
Old 11-04-2017, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Must be late there, Claire, have a good sleep!
Old 11-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LEANNE! I'm happy to see you! Can you tell?

It sounds perfectly peaceful there! I'm glad you have some quiet after all the noise and stress. It sounds like the perfect setting-quiet, and snow falling outside while you're toasty inside.

I've been sorting through crates. Only a couple of under the bed size crates left to go.

How's your evening going?

Kim
Old 11-04-2017, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kimmie how’s the crate sorting going?

I’m warching “Gerald’s Game” and it turned horrible suddenly!

I just had some fish and chips for dinner. And got my laundry going! Polished the wood in my place too, so at least I’ve got that done!
Old 11-04-2017, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I stopped for the evening earlier. I'll finish the rest tomorrow.

You made some good progress on getting your cleaning going.

Ooh, fish and chips sounds so good. I had pizza rolls-surprise.

Watching a race right now. For the moment. Is Gerald's Game a movie?

Kim
Old 11-04-2017, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it’s a movie about a woman who gets handcuffed to her bed by her husband who then has a heart attack and dies, and she’s trapped there alone.

Ok, now I cleaned the litter box. I have to transfer my laundry to the dryer. Maybe I’ll replace my filter in my air purifier and save the bathroom cleaning for tomorrow

I think I might watch another episode of “Stranger Things” tonight too. I like stretching out the watching rather than bingeing it cause I know I won’t see it for another year or so after it’s over!
Old 11-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh crap! And, why did he handcuff her to the bed? Or, was that just something fun for them? I'd break both my hands to get out of that, or I'd totally lose my mind.

Well, you'll have an extra hour of sleep tonight to recover. I do my bathroom one section at a time, and take breaks between. Mine needs to be dusted though, for some reason. I'd definitely save the bathroom for tomorrow.

I don't tend to binge watch shows until they're permanently over with. Yeah, waiting a year for just a handful of episodes is never fun. OZ was like that on HBO. I don't blame you for stretching those out.

Kim
Old 11-04-2017, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you just said what happens in the movie! Her husband handcuffed her for his own fantasy but he was a jerk and she didn’t like it but he died before unlocking her. And she basically was losing her mind and has to break her hand to get out! Ew! It reminded me of that true story movie where the guy got his arm stuck between a boulder and a rock wall and had to cut off his own arm to survive!

Yeah, this morning with the kids stampeding over my bedroom so I couldn’t sleep basically gave me a rage surge so maybe tomorrow morning it will be quiet enough for me to sleep off this time adjustment thing!
I can’t beleive the week after next, I will not have a quiet morning anymore cause the kids may be here on weekends.

I don’t get too much dust in my place cause my air purifier works and gets rid of a lot of dust in the air.
Old 11-04-2017, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leave it to me to think of a movie escape for myself.

They'll be there after next week? I didn't know that.

That's good you don't get a lot of dust. I hate dusting. It's always been my least favorite thing. I guess that's why it's so dusty.

Okay, think I'm going to try to get into bed. Might not work, but I am going to try. Have a good rest of your night, and enjoy Stranger Things if you do watch an episode.

Sweet dreams, and enjoy your extra hour of sleep.

Kim
Old 11-04-2017, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Kim hope you sleep!

I don’t like dusting either so the air purifier really is handy!

Yeah the big move is the weekend of Nov. 10-12! Although for a while it will be just my brother upstairs with the kids coming to visit every other evening during the week. Then when my brother feels ready the rest of his family will finally move in.
Old 11-05-2017, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My son has an air purifier too. But if I don't hoover his room once a week, he's sneezing so bad!

We have fireworks to look forward to later on. Right now I'm chilling out and enjoying not having to do much. I will be doing some grocery shopping in a bit, though.

That movie sounds quite scary to me, Leanne!

Glad you're making progress, Kim.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread