Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, great about the fireplace. Heh, I have some of my fleece pjs on.

I mostly love our Southern food. And, Polish food-that my Nana used to make from scratch.

haha! Here we differ-I've never eaten grits, or taco soup, or biscuits with chocolate gravy. And, none of them sounds remotely appealing to me. I hope you liked them.

I love biscuits with sausage gravy.

OUAT Don't worry, just my opinion, no spoilers.

Okay, fell asleep laying down, which is why I disappeared. Sorry about that. I'm heading back to bed now though, and just wanted to pop in and let you know what happened, and say goodnight, and have great dreams. I will answer you first time I get online tomorrow.

Kim
Old 10-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

My other doctor friend gave me a few names....I will interview the husband/wife team about being our family doctors. Will ask in general what their thoughts and concerns they personally have with patients on Lorazepam for bipolar, "flight of ideas", panic attacks and to assist with sleep and migraines as needed. Finding out their comfort level if I have another practioner prescribing it for me. if they would want me as a patient. etc.

I don't want to come across as a only if........person......If someone can find a med that works better for me than what I have used for 20 years....so be it.....I would prefer to not take any meds/drugs... I am getting so tired of the pain....throughout my body, my head and my grief with the one doctor since our family doctor since 1996 had to retire so abruptly last October...a year ago.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne about political worshiping. .

Night night!

Kim
Old 10-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

good night....I will be napping....
Old 10-07-2017, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't say I blame you, Karen. I hope you find a solution which works.

Thanks for the lack of spoilers, Kim! I really don't want to be spoiled in the next three days.

Your typing seems fine to me, Leanne.

We're finally going to finish putting our shed up today. We need somewhere to put the bikes.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Avoiding being spoiled is hard, Claire so I don't envy you. No problem, I want you to be able to just enjoy it for yourself.

Did you get your shed up?

Kim
Old 10-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not completely. We still have most of the roof and the doors to do. But it's better than it was.

We went pumpkin picking this afternoon with the whole family.

I'm going to see a band play in a pub later, the singer is a friend. Not really looking forward to it though, pubs and live music aren't really my thing. I'll take ear plugs with me so I don't get deafened. I'm really wishing I was wasn't going right now, though.

It is hard Kim! I have to avoid Facebook as well as parts of . I have done before though.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bunnies

Ugh, Halloween is coming.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What's wrong with Halloween, Pikachu? Too much candy?

Claire, yeah, earplugs would be a good idea. I don't usually go to live music events cause the volume can be loud, hence, next Saturday, I'm also going to bring earplugs to the David Duchovny concert too. I'm kinda worried it's gonna be a standing only room too for some reason, I'd prefer to sit, but I'm thinking everyone might stand. hope you have some good pub food while you listen.

Kim I'm hungry now I want biscuits with sausage gravy.. and that's a dish I can't find anywhere in local restaurants cause it's a southern thing!

I woke up around 7-8 am and then fell back asleep without trying to until I just woke up now at 12 pm!
Old 10-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I couldn't face going, Leanne. My anxiety got the better of me on this occasion. My parents-in-law spent ages trying to persuade me to go. I feel a bit bad about it, but happier than driving to some place on my own I've never been to before.

I don't like Halloween either.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I totally understand you not going, Claire, no need to feel bad about it really. I remember I totally got dressed for a work Christmas party and then just didn't go! I just couldn't bring my self out the door to go there (alone) to small talk with a lot of people I wouldn't know cause I only knew a small portion of them. And I still don't go to staff parties that happen at someone's house. I think it's better for yourself if you stay and not do it if it's realllly not something you want to do.

you 's not liking Halloween. Ok, I don't really like the doorbell ringing and handing out candy bit... I just like the days leading up to it with the horror atmospheres of decorations, and spooky movies or books and I bought my box of 90 peices of chocolate candy for myself to enjoy
Old 10-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Leanne. That makes me feel better.

I really don't like them coming to the door. But they don't tend to come round unless you've put out a pumpkin or something, to let the kids/mums know they can knock. So I've not had trouble with them coming round, but I do find the idea stressful.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, well, I just don’t like opening the door to strangers and then of course, it’s a big group of people you don’t know all staring at you We live on a corner lot, the only house on the corner and everyone would have to cross the street to go to ours so sometimes we just get skipped anyway, but if we turn out the lights no one comes over at all.

What DVD you watching?

I’m abojt to finish off my two soup containers and a half sub that’s hopefully not too soggy from the tomato in it from yesterday? I’m also hoping to get a pumpkin spice latte this after from McDonald’s which I found isn’t too bad and they only go to til tomorrow for some reason even tho autumn basically just started!
Old 10-07-2017, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot that it's actually daylight where you are! I have no idea if I'd like a pumpkin spiced anything, it would be nice if they sold those here.

I'm watching Stargate Atlantis season 3.

I really don't like opening the door to strangers so I totally agree.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire Don't you dare feel bad for taking care of yourself! There is no reason for you to do something that is making you uncomfortable, especially if it's for other people.

About bedtime for you. Sleep well, and sweet dreams.

I'm with Leanne! Halloween season rocks. My favorite time of year. Enjoy your coffee when you go to get it.

Sorry you can't get Southern food there. My favorite place to get it is Cracker Barrel, but the only one near here is 45 minutes away.

Kim
Closed Thread   Post New Thread