Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2017, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

I don't need to go any where just need to get rid of another migraine that is starting.
Bye for now.....looking forward to getting meds on Wed fro the neurologist!!! Glad he will be back in town and will finally be seeing the EEG and MRI from a few weeks ago!!!
Old 08-19-2017, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Karen it's like you get migraines all the time now hope you can stop it before it starts!

Kim, how did you just suddenly not like racing anymore? Weird never had curry? It's like a delicious spice that makes things have a little "kick" to it but hard to describe. Sort of a sweet spice? Speaking of the curry noodles... I noticed this "Brit humour" on the back of the cup., I love when I see things like this..

Old 08-19-2017, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Karen you haven't ever talked to a Dr. about migraine prevention medication?? I'd think it would be much healthier for you than migraine medicine. Why don't your pain meds help them?

Leanne when I'm feeling better I might look for something with curry in it. I've never known if something had curry or not. I don't really check ingredients, as I eat the same things all the time. I don't venture outside my comfort zone.

Yeah, I don't know. I'll probably go back to racing eventually, maybe, but it just all started to really annoy me. The coverage, and announcers comments, the cheating that's obviously going on but nothing is being done about it. Ugh. Too much like wrestling now. It all annoys me.

at that label!

Kim
Old 08-19-2017, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Kim, I have no idea if you would like it or not, it's a prominent spice in food from India but there are different levels in the strength of the flavour too. I like mild curry. It can get too hot or spicy if made that way though. But if I were you I'd try it at least.

I always am adventurous to try a new food, I was brave once when I was invited to dinner and the host was serving clam chowder and I said well I've never had it before so I'll try it. Clams sort of put me off,,, but when I tried it in chowder.. it was delicious and I like it now! (I don't eat clams on their own though ) I still don't really like beets though (except a good borscht).

How are you feeling today? Did you manage to eat some soup?
Old 08-19-2017, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love hot spicy, just not spices that stand out on there own. I love clam chowder. Well, the thought of it right now is grossing me out, but I love it, especially in the winter. I don't eat clams either. The only seafood I eat is lobster or shrimp.

It's good that you're adventurous with food. I wish I was. You get to find new and different things to eat, or to not eat again.

I ate the soup this morning, slowly, and it was okay. Just worried about not being able to eat solid food and keep it down, and my being tired all the time. Hopefully it is just stress.

How are you feeling? Is your shoulder still feeling a bit better than it did last night? I actually slept all night once I fell asleep.

Kim
Old 08-19-2017, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim
Old 08-19-2017, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like shrimp, lobster and also crab (crab is good in a "California roll" which is sushi, except no raw fish in that that )

I also like butter chicken which is a dish popular in East Indian cuisine. We have a huge East Indian population where I live so I've had some Indian food, some good, some too strong for me!

Have you been or just ? Yeah, that's why when I feel iffy like that I only have drinks or broth.

We should stop talking about food when you're not feeling well!

I'm feeling ok, I got sad this morning on but only for a short time. . I should have taken a Tylenol before I went to bed cause it was hurting so much I couldn't find a position to sleep but right now the pain is very dull so it's ok. I don't want the pain but I don't want the surgery either stupid body just doing this for no reason.

I'm kind of bored with my days cause I've been doing nothing. Work will be good cause I'll have things to do again and motivation to get up and out,
Old 08-19-2017, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm when I eat solid food. when I'm just up.

I've never had Indian food. The most adventurous restaurant I've seen around here is Thai food, but mostly, pizza and Chinese. I've never had crab. I didn't know there was sushi that wasn't raw fish.

Sorry you felt that way when you first got on this morning, but glad you're feeling better.

Yeah, work is good for that. Keeping you busy, and motivated. That's where I'm having trouble, motivation. Sometimes it sucks not being physically able to work any more.

Watching Driver Introductions before this race-they each get to pick a song at this track for their intro. I like to see which drivers pick which songs. You don't know till they actually come out. Read on twitter it was on, so checking out this part.

Kim
Old 08-19-2017, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The problem is feeling sick doesn't want to make one eat... but at a certain point when starving it ends up making me sick too cause I need food, it's frustrating!

Yeah, California roll is just rice, seaweed, cooked crab, cucumber and avacado. Nothing raw, probably why it's so popular. But it's not technically sushi.

That sounds interesting they pick theme songs for themselves.

I'm watching an old movie musical comedy called "The Harvey Girls" (1946), with Judy Garland. She was always good at comedy not just singing!
Old 08-19-2017, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that may be part of it-I haven't hardly eaten all week, so I get starving, and then it's just too much.

Ate a sausage and egg biscuit for dinner, and feeling okay. Don't know what to think about mom sharing their food with me.

Driver intros were interrupted with ads, and they didn't show half of them, so I turned it off.

I hope you're enjoying the movie. well, I guess you are, or you wouldn't be watching. About the only older movies I really watch are The Birds, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, and Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. They're all favorites of mine. Oh, and Psycho.

Kim
Old 08-19-2017, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Actually, I'm not feeling good not nauseous, but I have this feeling I get in the back of my Throat where I feel like I need to cough up something and feels precarious to start easily

Maybe she notices you're really sick? Maybe she thinks soup would help? it's out of the ordinary

Yeah, I like the Birds and Psycho... I also liked Bates Motel cause of that movie

Judy Garland was a "special interest" when I was in my early 20's. I have most of her films, tv show, albums, sheet music, magazines, books, and a concert program.
Old 08-19-2017, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Feel better. I hate that feeling.

Think she's just feeling guilty, or like she's going to need something from me. That's all I can suspect at this point.

I only watched the first 2 seasons of Bates Motel. Loved it, just lost interest. I'm glad you like it and watched it.

That's awesome that you have all that Judy Garland stuff, and that she is so special to you.

Kim
Old 08-19-2017, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Feel better. I hate that feeling.

Think she's just feeling guilty, or like she's going to need something from me. That's all I can suspect at this point.

I only watched the first 2 seasons of Bates Motel. Loved it, just lost interest. I'm glad you like it and watched it.

That's awesome that you have all that Judy Garland stuff, and that she is so special to you.

Kim
Old 08-19-2017, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My sister looks like Judy Garland too

I think I need to take a break and focus on not for now I hate the feeling but I don't know how to get rid of it. Ugh, I even took my stomach pill today.

Hope you have a decent evening, if I don't see you before your bedtime, I hope you get a good sleep
Old 08-19-2017, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You sleep well too. I probably won't see you before you go to bed.

Feel better!

Kim
Closed Thread   Post New Thread