Bunnies!

Big lights will inspire you
Old 08-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello Lizzy! How are you today?
Old 08-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
Hi Kia! What you up to this weekend?
Sang at a friend of friend's wedding today today which was totally awesome and now I am trying to move furniture around. The only thing I have managed so far is that I can't get to my bedroom door anymore

What have you been up to?

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds fun!

We drove into London to see a friend and walked around Battersea.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
I've just been talking about my family trip into London today. You been doing anything today?
thats cool
yeah, actually... i did so much today!

i was in my pool today for like an hour, watched some tv series and went to visit my beloved grandmother
my grandma made me Barkuksh, which is a moroccan food that i asked her to make me a while ago, and she made me 2kg to take home with me lol, i love her so much!

yesterday my phone decided to die (or whatever it was), it turned off somehow and no matter what i tried i couldn't get it to work again, so today i took it to a cellular lab and im now with a temporary phone, i hate it and it so different from an iphone (im using lg now)!
also, im going back to the army tommorow so that means i wont be able to pick my phone up from the lab until thursday, wish me luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYoullBe (View Post)
Hi Zohar! We talk about anything and everything here. I hope you're having a good day.

Claire I still want to type "Mel" rather than Claire sometimes. I'm so glad you had such a lovely time! I know you were looking forward to it. And kitty love is always nice.

Glad the kids, and sounds like your husband, are having fun getting all wet, and getting tired out, hopefully. I'm not much for waterfights either.

Leanne Sorry your back is giving you so much trouble, and is such an annoyance. Also sorry you won't be able to get back in your pool.

I used to LOVE air shows. We had them on Whidbey Island-the Blue Angels, as well as local planes. In Virginia Beach we had 4 Naval bases surrounding us, so we constantly had low flying planes over us-so low you could read the numbers and letters on the bottom of the planes. And we went to several air shows there.

Ours were F-14 fighter jets, A-6 fueling jets. lots of different modern planes.

We also had a Naval ship base, so we constantly saw them, and got to ride on a carrier a few times, out to sea.
thanks
Old 08-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I did it again, going back for an hour sleep in the morning and then next thing I know it's 1:45 pm

I still have to go out and get my medical supplies... just dreading unpeeling the tiny bandage, if this bump hurts by itself, it might even hurt more unpeeling a small bandage stick over the skin right now.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

I was able to sleep most of the day and evening after having the neighbors over at 10 AM. They came over for a quick visit. They brought over some fresh fruit from a couple of their trees. They are flying to London ...visiting Liverpool and going on a cruise all round Europe with some friends they usually travel with 4-6 times a year!!! They are a retired couple in their early 70's in good health.

No new migraines today. What a relief!!!

Good to catch up on the reading and to see that Dannybun from Norway had visited!!! He hasn't stopped by for a while!!!
Old 08-12-2017, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh, Liverpool, England! I've been there twice and did the Beatles tours of landmarks and toured the childhood homes of John Lennon and Paul McCartney! Cruise around Europe sounds awesome!

Glad no migraines!

I just found a new series on Netflix called "Atypical" with the main character being either Aspie or high functioning autism, can't tell if it's a comedy or a drama. But I'm finding it interesting cause a lot of the traits he described are things I understand what he means. maybe I'll enjoy this series cause it's nice to see something that can be somewhat relatable. The main character is trying to figure out dating. Guys must be really more symptomatic though cause I'm totally not that outwardly odd acting. first shot was him stimming with his hands with an object.., recognized that right away
Old 08-13-2017, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Zohar! I don't think I've ever tired Moroccan food it sounds interesting. It's great you have extra to take home. Sorry to hear about your phone, it's annoying when things stop working. I haven't taken the plunge on having a smart phone, yet. My simpler phone has lasted years and years with no problems, so I'm reluctant to get rid of it for a more complex one.

I've never been to Liverpool, I hope your neighbours enjoy their trip Karen. Will they see any other parts of the UK?

Your sleep routine is quite out now, Leanne! I saw that Atypical programme was on Netflix, but I haven't watched any, it is any good?
Old 08-13-2017, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Claire

Yep, sleeping times for me are bad, I used to be so good during work to go to sleep around 10:30 or 11 pm!

Ugh, my wound has decided to leak and also bleed a bit. Good thing I bought large size bandages and some antibiotic ointment that is also supposed to lessen pain. So far, I think it doesn't hurt as much now that it's draining but I was bit put off about the bleeding part!

I watched about 5 episodes of Atypical... a lot of the traits he goes through feel so familiar to me except I find the character to be so much more "autistic-y" than I consider myself. Probably cause they wrote for a teen boy, not a grown adult female, but stuff is there, like people touching, people touching or rearranging your stuff, noise sensitivity, stimming, taking things literally, not figuratively at first but some is more low functioning stuff. It's a dark comedy with some drama thrown in. I'll keep watching it cause I keep smiling at parts that I understand
Old 08-13-2017, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi there, Leanne. I was having connectivity problems earlier, so gave up trying to post!

I'm going to go and start packing in a minute. Everyone's gone off without me, so I'm free to get all the jobs done I need to.

I hope the cream helps.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

Hello I went back to sleep for a few hours. I am just so sleepy. Having something warm to eat then will see what happens. My neighbors will explore all around England and the UK.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Zohar hi! Sucks that your phone stopped working. It's hard getting used to something new. not be used to it, and it not working well, or the way you want it to. I hope you get yours back soon.

Claire good morning/afternoon! I don't have a cell phone at all anymore. The only person I really know around here is my mom, and I wouldn't call her. I will get one when I move out, and get to know neighbors. I'm hesitant to get one of the complex ones, too, so I'm glad the one you have works well, and does what you need it to.

Glad you have some quiet time to get things done you need to do.

Karen Hi.

Leanne I hope you get some good sleep. Are you going to call your Dr. tomorrow and let her know what's going on with your shoulder? I'd have thought she'd warn you if she thought that was going to happen. Glad you got the medical supplies you needed for it. I'm so happy you found a show you like, and relate to. That's so amazing. Funny when we find things that are just meant for us, and make us feel less alone.

When do you go back to work?

I slept a lot, got up from 1-3am, but I couldn't get ff to load for me, either, so I gave up.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 08-13-2017 at 05:05 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread