Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like if I say how I'm feeling I'll just become annoying and downer.

Thanks, Kim not. A. Good. Time.

My lunch was good, but I got a bit of a stomach ache instantly after finishing. So I'm laying down. Still need to take a caffeine pill to perk up my head. I wish it wasn't a civic holiday so I could be alone this afternoon but I'm not.

How's your cleaning going? Done?
Old 08-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm heading to bed now.

Kim: I'm the same. I have problems starting things but I'm okay once I've started.

Leanne: Sending you big hugs!
Old 08-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do the same thing Leanne, keeping my sad moods to myself, so I don't feel like I'm bringing others down. Some days that feeling just won't go away. It's part of why I was so absent yesterday.

Though I'd probably have felt better if I'd come here and been around y'all. I hope it helps you to be around us, at least a little bit.

Sorry your stomach is upset now.

Not done, by a long shot, but I got one of my projects completely done. Have 3 more to go, and the rest of the bathroom. Back is done for the day though-don't want to overdo it.

Claire I think once we start, it just gives us more motivation and energy, or something. Forward momentum, Sweet dreams.

I'm watching Criminal Minds now. A 2 part episode I've seen lots of time, but I don't have to pay close attention.

Kim
Old 08-07-2017, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Goodnight Claire, sent a PM but it's just a backstory so it can wait just an FYI.

Kim, yeah, I always just wanted to have fun on don't know why it can't just be like it.

I wanted to go out to get my pool filter but at this moment I'm just feeling too moody to be in public.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All those having a hard time, big hugs from me
Old 08-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

for all 's!!

I hope all Brit 's have a goodnight sleep!
Old 08-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

is being a It's taking forever to load, and to post.

Thanks for the hugs Theresa and Leanne,

Leanne, it is like life here, can't always be fun. It's because we're all real people.

Sorry you can't get out to get your pool filter.

I'm trying to make lists of all the kitchen and household things I'll need-especially for the kitchen.

Kim
Old 08-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen a few double posts out there. It hasn't been too bad for me.

Kim, that sounds fun to think of things you need to get! Part of the fun thing to do planning for your own space. I wish I could be there and talk about what you want to get and stuff

I'm feeling improved. I am using my caterpillar stimming object, smelling the rubber and feeling it against my hands and face, sounds weird but it makes me feel better? life's a mystery

I'll probably be able to go out not too long from now. It's good to feel a little reprieve.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish you were here, too. It would be so much fun setting up my place with you. Maybe you can share your experience long distance. You can help me think of things I wouldn't think of.

I'm glad you are feeling better, and have your caterpillar to help you through. Treating yourself good is always a boost, and I'm glad to hear you're doing that.

I hope you get out and get the filter you need.

I'm getting ready to head to bed. I over did it with my back today. Have a good night, if I don't get back.

Kim
Old 08-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYoullBe (View Post)

I'm glad you are feeling better, and have your caterpillar to help you through.
Haha, that bolder part sounds funny if taken literally! . I keep forgetting I bought those things for a reason and should use them. No one can be too down if they are smelling a smell that they can't get enough of. I wonder what people who can't relax through any sensory stimulation do to relax a bit? I understand why little kids with their favorite blankets keep them against their cheeks and nose familiar scent and physical sensation. I miss my pool, the feeling of floating and weightlessness.... I really need to do that replacing and cleaning cause I'm not getting in it til it's done and the water has been skimmed and filtered fresh.

Well, maybe in a PM I can help you out for ideas. I used to have a huge kitchen but now I don't really use my stuff except utensils and my dishes and bowls right now.

Hope you have a goodnight.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey buns.

♥ mal
{icon by morgonrodnad}
Old 08-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Mal! You're up late and so am I , even though 11:30 am isn't the same as 3:00 from last night for me.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm always up this late.

How are you?

♥ mal
{icon by morgonrodnad}
Old 08-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eh, I'm probably in a similar boat as you've been.

I'll be really glad to go back to work cause then I'll have distractions, interaction with kids and co-workers and projects and objectives to accomplish. I have zero distraction right now except talking to people here and sometimes tv. Had a bad two days.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
Eh, I'm probably in a similar boat as you've been.

I'll be really glad to go back to work cause then I'll have distractions, interaction with kids and co-workers and projects and objectives to accomplish. I have zero distraction right now except talking to people here and sometimes tv. Had a bad two days.
I'm sorry to hear that.

I feel you, though. I really need to get back to work soon, but I can't due to the vacations and stuff I already have planned and booked. So I plan on going back to work after that, hopefully. At the moment, I'm also looking for a place so I can finally move out of my mom's house, so hopefully that'll happen sooner rather than later.

♥ mal
{icon by morgonrodnad}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread