Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2017, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I started posting only in OUAT board. It took many months before I started looking at other boards, and only gradually did I get into posting a lot of other places. Now I post mainly on other boards than where I started. You find a board you enjoy, and you post there, I guess that's the way it goes.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Patty I'm tired too, but it's hard to wind down from my um, excitement when I get into my stuff and talking about it Help!

Yeah, I guess it's a good trait of mine to really love the things I love. It makes me wonder what people who aren't fans of things do or think about to keep them enthusiastic about things. What do they think about?

I guess I like X-Files too, because Mulder is sometimes rumoured or suspected to be possibly Aspie somewhat since he is so passionate about stuff too, speaks in monotone with no outer facial expressions, but definitely has his interests and doesn't follow conventional social protocols so I see a character that seems a lot like myself when I watch it, I did two different personality tests once... and both of them said my result would match Mulder as an example of a fictional character with that personality,
Old 04-24-2017, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder, too, what keeps people into shows when they're not invested the way we seem to be.

Meliana I lurk on the OUAT board and OUAT spoilers.

I'm a spoiler hound.

Kim
Old 04-24-2017, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim, I remember watching Titanic in the theatre when it came out. I ended up seeing this 3 hour movie in the theatre 3 times! and I only meant to see it once,

I remember thinking how did the kid from the tv show "Growing Pains" end up starring in this big film and who is Kate Winslet? No one really knew who she was at that time!
Old 04-25-2017, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too Leanne! I saw it 5 times in the theater and still can't believe I did.

I loved Kate Winslet from other movies I'd seen her in, 2 really old ones, and loved Leo.

Okay, I'm off to do some journaling. Y'all have fun, and those of you going to sleep, sleep well.

Kim
Old 04-25-2017, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One of my favorite movies is "Heavenly Creatures", her first film but I hadn't seen it before Titanic. I love the soundtrack of that movie too.

But I remember when James Cameron won the Oscar for best directing or Picture and he yelled out "I'm the king of the world!" And I thought that was weird of him to say that
Old 04-25-2017, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

Oh Leanne I know what you mean I get excited about thing and I dive in deep

I should be getting into bed soon enough

And yes, Titanic is simply amazing. Nothing queue's the water works quite like Titanic

I like your take on Mulder and X-Files too. It's really cool when you can relate to caracters
Old 04-25-2017, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Have a good day, Kim!

Yeah, Patty, I guess one reason I like my show is I see myself in the characters, I'm basically Mulder like totally, but I think I have the stoic outer appearance of Scully, along with being short like her with the pale skin and alto voice,

I'm pretty good at not bawling at movies, especially in the theatre, but I think I got choked up at the very very end of Titanic when she dreams being back on the ship and hen she kisses Jack, everyone applauds in approval, unlike before... that makes me sound kinda romantic girly

I should go to bed. But it will help if everyone else decides to do it too
Old 04-25-2017, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

Was up until 5 Am and had a 2 PM appointment then slept until 8 PM awake just long enough to know if it was AM or PM and Mon or Tue.

Then back to sleep until midnight!!! sent my hubby to sleep the rest of the night on my bed since I have a paper mess on the bottom 1/3 of one end of the couch I will take care of while he sleeps and My daughter and I watch stuff until 2 AM.

Will see my Cardiologist at 1:30 PM later today.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm in bed now about to actually go to have fun sorting your paper work, Karen. After a while, I just don't care when it comes to paperwork organizing and I just chuck it into recycling, especially at work! Hope your heart health gets a good report!

Ok, 's, I bid you nighty night, thanks for listening to me about my personal overinterests,

Old 04-25-2017, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

Leanne i was down another 10 pounds at the office appointment...20 in a month at this office!!!
Old 04-25-2017, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd heard of Kate Winslet, before Titantic, but then I'm a Brit so I'd seen her in tons of stuff prior to that... Love that movie as I've studied and am a total nerd over the story of the real ship, through Bob Ballard's book of finding the wreck. I love the attention to detail in that film. I'm not so interested in the made-up stuff. I sob at the end, more because of the terrible loss of life more than anything.

ThereYoullBe I try and avoid spoilers, as I've been too spoiled in the past. Unfortunately I've just been spoiled this morning on the latest episode, which I don't get to see until midnight, tonight.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
I'd heard of Kate Winslet, before Titantic, but then I'm a Brit so I'd seen her in tons of stuff prior to that... Love that movie as I've studied and am a total nerd over the story of the real ship, through Bob Ballard's book of finding the wreck. I love the attention to detail in that film. I'm not so interested in the made-up stuff. I sob at the end, more because of the terrible loss of life more than anything.

ThereYoullBe I try and avoid spoilers, as I've been too spoiled in the past. Unfortunately I've just been spoiled this morning on the latest episode, which I don't get to see until midnight, tonight.
Hello Melina How are you???

It is about 5:10 AM here and my son and I are enjoying the early morning hours. He got to start the dishwasher an hour ago.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi there, Karen. I need to do gardening and housework, but finding it hard to motivate myself. Watching Gilmore girls for the first time. Not sure if I like it, yet...
Old 04-25-2017, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

Hi there...Now that it is getting closer to 6 AM. I am getting ready for ... I am beginning to shut down quickly since my son decided to go back down stairs to his room.

I will most likely sleep until noon so I can have two hours to get ready for my cardiologist(heart Dr) appointment at 2:30 PM.