Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2017, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, how did you guess that? . I only had one piece. Saving the second for tomorrow. I noticed you were enjoying some coffee too. Hope it tastes good!

I'm watching a video game play through again of a touching story where they explain how Asperger's syndrome works through a story of man who fell in love with an Aspie girl. It's a very good video game, but tear jerking and makes all the people who play it and the people who watch it all cry, including me, since of course, I'm like the girl.

Hi there, you can join us! haven't seen you in a while
Old 03-24-2017, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, Leanne I mentioned another time the coffee tasted AMAZING!!! And it still does!!! Hot or cold it is wonderful!!!
Old 03-24-2017, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, that's great. . Wonder how it's so good, but I'll never know unless I find access to a grinder and learn how to brew coffee myself
Old 03-24-2017, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, I was in short term care for my back, so I was MIA here.

I have fractures all the way across my lower back. Got up out of my bed, sank to the floor, and couldn't get up or walk. Spent 5 days in the hospital till they got me up, then sent me off to short term care.

How are you all doing tonight? Or early morning,

I don't drink coffee, but that sounds good. I drink Diet Coke for my caffeine fix.

Kim
Old 03-24-2017, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

The coffee beans smelled good even before grinding. That usually means the brewed/perked coffee ends up tasting excellent.
Old 03-25-2017, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim, right? Did you get in an accident to fracture your spine? yikes I'm glad you are recovering, you're Walking?

I'm watching this play through of a video game that's a tear jerker but I need cathartic crying so it's all good to watch that! I love the story in the game Bit it's midnight here so it's middle of the night for me.

Actually Karen I was thinking I could try that at the roaster shop if I request it so I can find out what your talking about, I definitely noticed it did smell good when I bought it through the package. So are you gonna share or savour it for you?
Old 03-25-2017, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

Kim, I am so sad for you about your back and fractures. I have had bone arthritis(Osteoarthritis since 2000 and degenerative joint disease of my back. I have 3 herneated discs and bone spurs)

I am going to sleep now. Have a memorial service at 2 PM to attend. A friend's husband passed away from complications of cancer.

Last edited by *KindKennen*; 03-25-2017 at 01:06 AM
Old 03-25-2017, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, I'm doing better, and yes, I'm walking pretty well now, thanks. No accident, they still haven't figured out how/why it happened.

Are you going to try to buy the coffee already ground so you can have it? I don't know about Canada, but I know here specialty coffee shops do that for you.

Sometimes it's good to cry and get it out.

Karen, Thank you. I'm sorry about your back. Having a back as messed up as yours makes life very hard, and constant pain is the worst.

Also sorry to hear about your friend's husband's memorial service. It's good you can be there for her.

I got a few hours of sleep. I finally exhausted myself staying up.

Kim
Old 03-25-2017, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry to hear about everyone's back problems. :hugs: Back pain is awful I get from time to time from sitting sewing too long or muscles spasm after a run. I guess I need to improve my posture!

I watched a film on Netflix last night: 'Me before you', it made me cry, but it's very well done. Anyone seen it?
Old 03-25-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Kim, that's strange that you'd get back fractures from seemingly nothing, that makes me nervous thinking something like that can just happen!

I figure I could go to the coffee shop and ask to have a cup of Sumatra. They said they could grind it but I also don't have a coffee maker so it's pointless for me, just have to ask to have it made there if they have some available to sell as requested drinks right there! I do like they make it with aeropress if you want and I can choose beans from various places. It's like all gourmet feeling

I'm a little tired of always feeling like crying on a whim, but I can't seem to not think about something, but I guess it's cause I'm just on . The constant reminder and source of memories!

Meliana, I haven't seen that one.. is it a drama? I won't watch it then unless I'm alone, thanks for the warning
Old 03-25-2017, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Meliana, I haven't seen that either, though I kind of remember wanting to see it. I'll know to watch it alone, too.

Posture is the hard part.

Leanne, I've always had back trouble, and they think it could have started a couple of years ago, and that the fractures just got bigger and bigger over the last 2 years, so I wouldn't worry at all about your back.

Crying is hard-I have a lot going on at home, and friends going through a lot, so I've been that way lately, too.

Yeah, missing someone at is hard, whether they're gone, or still around; I wish I could make it easier for you.

That would be good if you can get the coffee in a shop for a drink.

Kim
Old 03-25-2017, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Kimmie Sooooooo glad to see you back on the bunny thread
Old 03-25-2017, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Carol! I'm so glad to see you.

Kim
Old 03-25-2017, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Kim, actually you do make it easier and so do other folks on by helping keep me good company and it's always good to still have places and people to talk with and have fun. the one I miss just shared a lot similar interests, felt chemistry and made me feel "happy-hyper" while posting, I'm usually calm so I enjoyed feeling spark when I was with her.

Had a good day, got my hair dyed, a delicious rich chocolate brown and I tidied up and got some laundry done!

And I've been obessessing over unusually decorated shoes, wanting almost all of what I've seen, especially the cute food designs on some of them, I mean look at the donut shoes and all the colour! I love having "Unusual" things where most people probably wouldn't have. Lookie!

And this shouldn't surprise anyone, since I'm already wearing these socks
Old 03-25-2017, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Hello How are you tonight???

Leanne, Those shoes are great and adorable!!!