Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2016, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe it's important not to get attachments to people cause they just come and go too often.
Old 10-29-2016, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Leanne We can't choose who we will or won't get emotionally attached to...it can just happens without any warning!!!
Old 10-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

actually, true, I had no intentions to develop friendship feelings, I came to to talk about X-Files cause I was excited about it again, it really does just happen. I still don't know if it's a good or bad thing though still now! I was on another forum once in 2005 and I'm still talking to a guy I met from that forum, 11 years later (but that might end since he's getting engaged soon). So this year is kind of a bummer for me nearing the end here!

By the way, Karen, you missed my question on what you wanted to order for your meal for your Birthday?
Old 10-29-2016, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Guess I missed that question!!!
We had Filet Mignion for two 18 oz. , baked potatoes, mixed steamed vegetables, green salad, freshly baked french bread dinner rolls, and Cheesecake for dessert.
We share the meat with our son and our potatoes with our kids and the dinner rolls. I shar the regular cheesecake with my son and let him taste the blueberrycheesecake!!!

Naptime now that I have a very full tummy and had some White Zenfindahl wine with Sprite Zero and ice added to a crystal water glass. Still have half a glass to drink later. Only drink a few times a year. Husband gets the small "individual" bottle size wine bottles in a "six pack" at the grocery store" use the wine to cook with mostly.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds good!

Does wine make a person sleepy? I don't know cause I don't Drink

My day was also completely unproductive. I didn't sleep in, but I stayed in bed reading on my iPad until I suddenly went to sleep for an hour from noon til after 1 pm, then got up and have been a couch potato the rest of the day. Sometimes you just don't wanna!
Old 10-29-2016, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Wine can make me sleepy even diluted with ice and mixed with Sprite Zero when I have a full tummy, it is dark outside and one takes medication that can make one a little sleepy, so yeah, today, it helped relax me enough to get me sleepy. But with all the other factors...I am almost a gonner....
Old 10-29-2016, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have a good sleep then! ( unless under med and wine, you want to do an amazing drugged/sleepy posting, lol)

Well I've gone a week without talking to my chum now. One down, a gazillion more to go
Old 10-29-2016, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Leanne I never did sleep but did rest for 1 1/2 hours while listening to some of my artist's on shuffle to hear a variety of their music!!!

Called a girlfriend at 10:30 PM...The only one whom we can call each other 24/7!!! After church tomorrow...and I really believe I will get there this time...my husband will drop me off for about an hour for me to drop off 3 books I borrowed and read and to give her some clothes that are too big for me but fit her now. She is losing weight, too!!! She will let me pick out a few more books to borrow and read on my trip...on the plane to and from. After my husband and son go swimming nearby, they will stop by and pick me up and bring me home. Oh, yeah, This friend wants to take me out to lunch on Monday October 31st for an early birthday lunch!!! We are going to the place I introduced to her in the Summer. They make pasta dishes, a variety of salads, gluten free meals, vegan meals and some Greek meals. I will be ordering a Gyro Lamb "Greek sandwich" with a choice of 4 "home made" desserts. We will eat there. Over the past 15 years we have had them deliver to us. Since we live close enough to them, it is free delivery!!! We got to meet the owner a lady not too much older than I am. Buy the time it is my birthday on November, 1st, 2016....I will have celebrated a few times. A friend I met when our kids were in preschool/pre-kidergarten, we have kept in contact. She came over on Friday the 28th and brought me a lovely card And special cookies just for me...not to share with anyone since I have Dr's permission to have edible mary jane cookies for my trip...Taking 1/4/ of a cookie at a time. Since I will be unable to bring my state approved tincture in rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle. Can't fly with flamable pot. Just too dangerous!!!
Old 10-30-2016, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe a week after my friend leaves, I see something here that, if she was here, I'd be pm'ing her so fast to talk about it, but she's gone, so I can't, and so not only am I watching a situation closely, it had to be something my bud and I talked a lot about in the summer, now it's back, just makes the loss feel stronger. I really couldn't believe it, this morning, The timing,... just perfect or perfectly screwed for me!

Anyway, your Sunday sounds great, Karen How many books can you read on vacation? Yum for the Greek food! Now after reading that, I want a Greek chicken salad pita for breakfast. it's nice to have long time friends that think of you still! too bad you can't bring your pot spray.
Old 10-30-2016, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hi bunnies

Leanne Did you friend leave for good Or is she just gone temporarily?
Old 10-30-2016, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As far as I know/beleive, it's permanent leave.

I just wish this thing could have happened a few weeks before or a few months later, not one week later!
Old 10-30-2016, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

I fell asleep sitting up at the edge of the bed while at my laptop computer and on , the thread to be exact!!! A few times I would wake up as my head hit the portable computer table on wheels and the keyboard part of the laptop. Was just too wiped out from edible MJ and MJ tincture spray!!! Finally at 3 AM, when I fell forward, I hit the table just so that I knocked the table over!!! everything went flying onto the floor. I was with it enough to pick up the computer and upright the table getting the computer plugged in again. Even able to swing my legs up onto my bed since my adrenalin was pumping and lay(grammar?) down on my pillows and cover myself with my blankets and stuff!!! It was 3 AM at that point!!! I had been I don't know how many hours napping without oxygen so when my alarm went off this morning, I couldn't get up. I didn't make it my friend's house. So, she will pick out several books for me. I will probably only bring one or two since I will be doing a fair amount of visiting with some of my favourite people on this earth!!! Also, I will be bring my Bible Study workbook to get ahead a little so I won't have to cram!!! Just be ready for the week before Thanks giving.

At least I know that the edible MJ works quickly!!! But, I really have to be careful not to consume a whole cookie too quickly. They are white chocolate Macadamia nut cookies!!! They taste sooo good to me!!!.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's weird, I had two white chocolate macadamia nut cookies last night.

Well, that's an awkward position to sleep most of the night, Karen! I can't remember the last time in my life I've fallen asleep in a sitting position.
Old 10-30-2016, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Wow of all the cookies out there in the world... that is weird indeed!!!

I have really been a sleepy head this evening!!! Need to get up soon so I can watch my night shows and get to bed early enough to be ready for my lunch date tomorrow for early bd celebration!!!
Old 10-30-2016, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Wow of all the cookies out there in the world... that is weird indeed!!!

I have really been a sleepy head this evening!!! Need to get up soon so I can watch my night shows and get to bed early enough to be ready for my lunch date tomorrow for early bd celebration!!!