Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2016, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

I knew you took meds for acid reflux. I take over the counter Prilosec...Omeprazole DR Tablet. Every morning. It lasts 24 hours!!!
Old 10-26-2016, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah wonder if those are in Canada.

I guess it's bedtime for me. I'm already missing all the I used to get with a certain someone. good thing this place has them, I just realised there used to be more where there is none now. Hope you and me and have good nights!

(and I never wrote a drugged post tonight, )
Old 10-27-2016, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good morning!

Wow, just half the little blue pill really worked so I have no idea how much more the time I took the whole one did to me, I slept all night long, wish I could sleep in more but got to get up for work. Now if I could wake up and not get the sick to my stomach feeling I get with the anxiety of my friend being gone, every time I wake up and check on I get the sick feeling remembering she's now gone. I know I'm not really sick, but my anxiety can fool my stomach. I'm a wreck,
Old 10-27-2016, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Leanne Good to know you had such a good sleep.

I ended up sleeping through my alarm this morning. I had my head phones on and guess my music was playing just a little too loud. . I turned it off at 7:45 AM. 45 minutes after the alarm first went off!!! I fell back to sleep and woke up before 9 AM in time to call my neighbors to let them know I wasn't going and no need to pick me up this morning for Bible Study.

I have been sleeping on and off all day. Watching a TV show from last night then will be ready for another nap.
Old 10-27-2016, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Leanne Good to know you had such a good sleep.

I ended up sleeping through my alarm this morning. I had my head phones on and guess my music was playing just a little too loud. . I turned it off at 7:45 AM. 45 minutes after the alarm first went off!!! I fell back to sleep and woke up before 9 AM in time to call my neighbors to let them know I wasn't going and no need to pick me up this morning for Bible Study.

I have been sleeping on and off all day. Watching a TV show from last night then will be ready for another nap.
Old 10-27-2016, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it's a good thing you woke up in time to warn them you weren't going! always good to catch up on sleep. Sometimes all I want to do is sleep. All day, all night! I can't sleep with headphones on cause I move my head too much during the night. (Also why I can't pierce my ears. )Too bad you did all that Bible study homework tho in a rush when you didn't have to

Nothing on tv tonight so I don't know what to do to distract myself for the evening. I think I need to not post on the "which smilie sums up your mood?" thread for a while. All it would be is , or so what's the point,

I might watch Big Bang Theory since the episode description sounds interesting.

Old 10-27-2016, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
Well, it's a good thing you woke up in time to warn them you weren't going! always good to catch up on sleep. Sometimes all I want to do is sleep. All day, all night! I can't sleep with headphones on cause I move my head too much during the night. (Also why I can't pierce my ears. )Too bad you did all that Bible study homework tho in a rush when you didn't have to

Nothing on tv tonight so I don't know what to do to distract myself for the evening. I think I need to not post on the "which smilie sums up your mood?" thread for a while. All it would be is , or so what's the point,

I might watch Big Bang Theory since the episode description sounds interesting.

Reason why my head phones stay on is because my mask for my CPAP machine that I wear for my sleep apnea each time I lay/lye down to sleep. I can stop breathing up to 100 times each 4-8 hour straight of sleeping even with CPAP machine. Without the machine, that would be times without oxygen!!! My daughter said after I was put on this machine and was given an old kind that was given to us because our limited insurance didn't pay for any of one, that she didn't realize how smart I actually was until getting oxygen to my brain!!! I was so happy to be having the CPAP machine!!! And to have a memory again!!!

Since then, we have been able to get a new and quiet CPAP machine that my husband's insurance has paid for!!!

Last edited by *KindKennen*; 10-27-2016 at 07:08 PM
Old 10-27-2016, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a lot of times to not be breathing so if one stops breathing, I wonder what causes you to start breathing again. I heard people feel a lot better with one of those! I would never know if I snore or stop breathing during the night cause I sleep alone and I don't think my cat could or would tell me!
Old 10-27-2016, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

A few of my Drs told me to get a sleep study because they suspected I might have sleep apnea because I was tired ALL of the time.

Also, it's OK about the "cramming with my Bible Study assignments". It needs to be done anyway!!!

How are you this evening??? How are you feeling???
Old 10-27-2016, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really sad,
Old 10-27-2016, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

That is to be expected with the loss you have experienced.

Even though you know it takes time for the pain to go away and heal, it seems like forever when you are going through it.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's 5 days by now, and feels like it's taking forever. And I also feel ridiculous about it cause it's online stuff. Especially at my age, I'm not some teen girl lol but I act like one!

It's horrible to miss and not talk to someone, and feels worse the longer you go without see them.

How are you feeling tonight? Better than crybaby me?
Old 10-27-2016, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

It doesn't seem like I feel much better...some emotional stuff with how my brother is treating my sister in-law who I love and adore and their kids. He is so abusive!!! He was so mean and abusive when we were growing up.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's sad too. Some people don't seem to know how to treat others how they would prefer to be treated, and I don't get it. But I can never figure out how people can just be mean or insensitive to how they treat someone, I never want to hurt others but I always get hurt by them. So sad your SIL and kids have to suffer,

I hate being a sensitive person on the inside, I have to admit, on the outside, I will appear stand offish and guarded just cause of Aspie/past experiences, I won't show much emotion.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

I hate being hypersensitive with with things and get my feelings hurt easily when in pain and not getting enough sleep!!!