Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2015, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Did I hear (read ) that right and is there a fellow European on the thread?? Hi Sabrina, oh dear bunny from my neighboring country Guess we haven;t met yet, since I've only been a bunny for a couple of months

Yeah, it's been a bit slower lately. We were really active during summer

It's great how fast your ABs are working, Karen
Old 10-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

buns!

Kindkennan: The weather is really good these past few weeks, althou today was pretty chill, we got outside for a nice walk and it was really healthy hehe

Ya with the flu is going around here too hope you get fixed soon!

I've been a dh for 5 years, but I got pregnant, my son is 13 months and now I'm pretty busy with my toddler

Mascha: Nice to meet you! Great to see europeans around *high fives* :woop: How have you been?

Good that pika's still around guess he might be the only one bunny from my good old days, the other buns pretty much dissapeared, well I don't think I post that much either with having a kiddo now. but I see what I can do whenever I get time
Old 10-24-2015, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

The weather around here has been the absolutely worse for the past week, so I guess you're not living that close to our border (The Netherlands btw )

Pika's here quite often So I guess you'll see him again soon
Old 10-24-2015, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascha (View Post)
The weather around here has been the absolutely worse for the past week, so I guess you're not living that close to our border (The Netherlands btw )

Pika's here quite often So I guess you'll see him again soon
Ya I've read it from Kennan that you're from the netherlands !! very cool I've been there once, although its been ages since then, was a schooltrip, maybe 10 years ago? but it has lots of similarities to germany I believe !

Yeah with the weather it changes probably the next weeks anyhow, I'm from the south, over here it's usually wayyy colder, dunno what to do when it's getting nov/dec, so I basically enjoyed the past few weeks with going outside and not freezing my butt off

what about you?
Old 10-24-2015, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaParTyGirL (View Post)
buns!

Kindkennan: The weather is really good these past few weeks, althou today was pretty chill, we got outside for a nice walk and it was really healthy hehe

Ya with the flu is going around here too hope you get fixed soon!

I've been a dh for 5 years, but I got pregnant, my son is 13 months and now I'm pretty busy with my toddler

Mascha: Nice to meet you! Great to see europeans around *high fives* :woop: How have you been?

Good that pika's still around guess he might be the only one bunny from my good old days, the other buns pretty much dissapeared, well I don't think I post that much either with having a kiddo now. but I see what I can do whenever I get time
Sabrina, my first name is Karen. It is in my signature.

I have some sad news. landlfan also known as Ron passed away in April of this year from complications with his uncontrolled diabetes. Vale'(my computer doesn't have foreign accent keys or umlauts(sp) from France was Ron's girlfriend and became close friends. They also kept in contact through facebook and phone. I eventually became facebook friends with both of them.
Found out that Ron lived in the same state. exchanged phone numbers. I am a retired nurse. Would find out from either Ron or Vale' when he was hospitalized. Ron's night care giver notified Vale' of Ron's passing right away then she let me know. I then let friends know. There is a special memorial thread for landlfan(Ron) on one of the next several pages if you care to share a memory of Ron. Just looked it up and is on page 4

Last edited by *KindKennen*; 10-24-2015 at 04:33 PM
Old 10-24-2015, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really was busier in the summer, Mascha. So true!

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

Glad you're still feeling better, Karen.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 10-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
god I haven't been here for ages!!!

anyone remember me?
Sabrina bun

Bunnies
Old 10-25-2015, 01:31 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Pikabun Good to see you!!!
Old 10-25-2015, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think Germany and The Netherlands have a lot in common Though I also always immediately see a lot of differences the moment we drive over the border

I see the sun That has been a long time

And daytime saving ended last night, so we're an hour closer to the Americans for a full week I believe
Old 10-25-2015, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascha (View Post)
Yeah, I think Germany and The Netherlands have a lot in common Though I also always immediately see a lot of differences the moment we drive over the border

I see the sun That has been a long time

And daytime saving ended last night, so we're an hour closer to the Americans for a full week I believe
Yes, Mascha, we change our clocks next weekend.

Wonderful you see the today.

Hope your day goes well!!!

Hello friends hope this finds you rested and ready to thank God for another beautiful day!!! Beautiful days have nothing to do with the weather unless proven otherwise!!!
Old 10-25-2015, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

Karen: this is horrible to read with ron, god I'm sad he was my papa bunny... I can't believe he's gone really unexpected horrible news.

Mascha: Yah we changed our clock today on winter time.

Pika!! Aww how have you been?!? *SMOOOTCH* missed you!

however the ron news are really sad how's val doing now? I hope she's better.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is really sad news to hear. While I didn't know him, it's clear he touched many lives.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 10-25-2015, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Liz, he was really wonderful, I liked him a lot and had fun moments with him. really shattered about those news.

lets hope he's in a better place now.
Old 10-25-2015, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Karen: this is horrible to read with ron, god I'm sad he was my papa bunny... I can't believe he's gone really unexpected horrible news.

Mascha: Yah we changed our clock today on winter time.

Pika!! Aww how have you been?!? *SMOOOTCH* missed you!

however the ron news are really sad how's val doing now? I hope she's better.
There's Smootchy bun Same ol' here.

Bunnies Karen bun Liz bun Mascha bun
Old 10-25-2015, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hello bunnies

Been a crazy weekend in my hometown. You may have heard on the news where the first US soldier died fighting ISIS on Thursday -- Josh Wheeler. Well, I went to school with him. He graduated a year behind me. So lots of media have been all around our small community, doing tons of news articles about him. Just very sad

The New York Times article called this area a "thinly populated, economically struggling patch of eastern Oklahoma' ...which I guess we are, but I'm still proud to call it home and proud to call him a classmate.