Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Farting/Burping/Scratching Butt/Picking Nose..etc

ik..odd title.

i'm loving this OT thread..it totally rocks and i can't help it but come up with some new titles to create more flow to thread.

anyways..do u girls have problems with guys doing the things mentioned in title and/or vice versa..just in general, u know. what about your b/f, or friends...anything to add about it. like would u think of that person any less?

it be nice if u can share some stories whether they be disgusting or just hilarious. i'll tell ya my story. well obviously...it's no brainer..i mean i do those things but in my private time, odd moments, or i-don't-care-moments...but the minute u do any of those things in public...people starts giving u the evil look like they never experienced those things. yea i know it's part of our manners...but don't ya feel sometimes...u know screw that. for instance, farting can happen at odd times...and though people may think it's disgusting, but it's hialrious..regardless of the bad odour. then again..that would be if my guy friends did that which happens alot of times.

anyways...post away. pls...
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Well, my best friend will sometimes burp really loudly when we're out in public, even in restaurants, so I find that rather embarassing.
Charlize'sAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

One of my friends can burp the ABC's. I think that's oddly cool. As long as it's done at the right time. I was taught to excuse ourself and go to the bathroom for anything like that. I had to teach my boyfriend.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 09:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I was just out with two guy friends and they were constantly burping and farting. I don't really care...I had to burp too.
Old 06-14-2004, 11:57 PM
Extreme Fan

i burp in public pretty often. but i give warnings to my friends beforehand. some of them think it's pretty amusing.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

I can burp like a champ when I'm at home with my family or best friends (same goes for farting) but when I'm out or there are other people over, I will fold it in or excuse myself. Some people that I work with will sneeze in front of a customer and not wash their hands afterwards - I think in waitressing/food prep service industry that is pretty poor form.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

i try not to do that stuff in the presence of broads i like.

If a girl i like does it, i'm completely turned off, no need thinking ofher like a girl ever again.
Old 06-15-2004, 06:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Like Chris, I get completely turned off by a girl who does that type of thing in public. Even burping. It's not very feminine.

I generally don't do that stuff in public either. I find a lot of stuff funny, but not that stuff.
When people get the opportunity to talk about the real issues, it becomes clear how vacuous the present agenda is. I have never met anyone in Vermont who thinks it's a good idea to give tax breaks to billionaires and cut back on health care and education. Nobody.-U.S. Representative Bernie Sanders
Milt Palacio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 07:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Burping I think is completely cute and funny. My boyfriend always apologises afterward and gets embarassed but maybe it is because I'm a little ruder when I burp, I have no problems with it. Although for some reason when I'm trying to prove to him that I can burp loudly, little piddly burps come out. haha, go figure

Now the other stuff, obnoxiously gross things like farting I can't stand. I don't think fart jokes are funny and it is just embarassing. So don't do it if you can help it.

Now in public, you shouldn't do those sorts of things unless the other person is comfortable with it and doesn't get embarassed in public easily. To me, if my guy burped in public, I'd be fine with it but maybe he wouldn't be okay with me doing it because other people might look at me funny.
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Maliejandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 08:25 AM
Jay
Master Fan

like i said..i do those things privately but they do happen at ood moments in public. my best friend has a tendency to fart....the ones that kinda choke me. i have no problem with burping doing it or someone else does it...i find it hialrious and natural. but the picking nose and scratching butt..now that's a diff' story...that's not good to do in public and i get turned off by that.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:40 AM
Passionate Fan

dude this is not cool
Old 06-16-2004, 05:45 AM
Banned

well better out than in , thats wot i always say. i cant help but fart in public i just blame it on peas.
allyru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

allyru- thats great!
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah i was just talking about this with my brother. He feels it's wrong for females to burp or fart or do anything "gross." I'm sorry, but we females do have the ability to fart and burp, he makes me so mad when he thinks its so wrong. Why can guys do it? I'm very good at burping. It just seems ridiculous to me that males find it so offensive. I guess we don't sweat...we just glisten too. I'm not a feminist, this is just one of the things that aggravates me.
Old 06-19-2004, 02:31 PM
Jay
Master Fan

when a woman farts..can u guys hear it? i mean when my sister farted a few times awhile back....it was so quiet and almost odourless. i knew she farted from her expression. and she burps loudly..like i do which is cool.
Reply   Post New Thread