Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 10:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

dreams...

had a weird dream and wanna share it with someone? here's the place to do so.

last night i dreamt that i went to this youth convention with my church and my two best friends leanna and eric. leanna like... didn't go places when she was told to and eric ran away. i found him in a tent-like thing. it was a very strange dream.
Old 06-17-2004, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm I don't really know what that could mean, sorry. I've had three or four random dreams in my life, so I'll share two now, and two later. I dreamed this Monday, and I have no idea what it means. I was really tired studying for exams so maybe that's why it was so weird.

The Paper Clip

So I'm in this cheap rundown hotel room, right? And I'm kneeling on the floor at an angle to the door in front of something. Then I see that it's an extension cord. So for some reason in my head I know that something ropped in the outlet right, and I need to get it out. So I have this paper clip in my hand, and I start like probing the extension cord. So then all of a sudden this tiny stream of fire comes out of the side I was probing right? But the this is it's not coming from the extension cord outlet, but from the paper clip. So when I look closer, all of a sudden it morphs into this fly that starts to fly around the room. Only when it lands it turns back into a flaming paper clip. I don't know what the hell that could mean..I woke up after the fly flew and landed a few times...

Okay and then there was this one which I dreampt last year.

The Alarm Clock

So I'm in this really long bathroom with tons of stalls right. And two girls come in. One is my friend the other is like a dream person. Anyway so there's this clock on the floor. And for some reason I hear somebody coming so I shove my friend into the stall with the clock and tell her to flush it down the toilet. So as I hear the person come closer to the bathroom, I realize the clock has not been set free. So I run into the stall and in my dream I physically felt angry at her because she didn't get the clock down. So I proceed to start shoving it down the toilet. Then I woke up..

So guys any ideas?? Haha.I'll amuse you later with the other two.
I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.
I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.
I.I.
SweetPea345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 11:51 AM
Jay
Master Fan

my sig speaks for itself.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread