Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Probably, but it's just a hobby. I have three jobs for my actual income.

Yes, I said it. Three jobs, hence the reson i'm never on anymore.. I have one morning job I started this week, my normal night job, and another part time night time job I started this week. I have experience with both companies (Subway and Little Caesars) so they both hired me within two days.
Old 02-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alea

Yes, I said it. Three jobs, hence the reson i'm never on anymore.. I have one morning job I started this week, my normal night job, and another part time night time job I started this week. I have experience with both companies (Subway and Little Caesars) so they both hired me within two days.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

wow. that's complete craziness. no wonder free time has become non existent. i don't know if i'd be able to handle that
Old 02-24-2005, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, I saw the pirate one. FF can only interfere with the first request, so all you have to do is hit enter and re-send it. That's a very cheesy theme, though.

ETA: I enough with just one job...
Old 02-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

I've worked it to where I get one morning off a week, and one night off a week... every once in a while i'll probably get them together, a full day off! Just for a couple months, till I get some money saved up, and get all my bills paid off. then i'll probably quit one of them.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Pikachu
Oh, I saw the pirate one. FF can only interfere with the first request, so all you have to do is hit enter and re-send it. That's a very cheesy theme, though.

ETA: I enough with just one job...

Pirate?
Old 02-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Pirate?
The one from the ctrl+v thread? It was all filled with pirate-like stuff...

ETA: Okay, maybe not the one from the ctrl+v thread. That's the ptr one. But there was one that was all Ahoy! and Matey! and eyepatches and...pirate stuff.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

lol. Wasn't from me...
Old 02-24-2005, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
lol. Wasn't from me...
Hmmmmm...must've been from the ad at the top, the one that keeps rotating...
Old 02-24-2005, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Only you Pika.. Only you.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Only you Pika.. Only you.
Hey! I clicked on all your ads, too. So be nice to me.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

True, true, too bad they suck and didn't work. I hate PTP sites..

I swear, i'm about to cut something of James off. Yeah we have our differences, and he sucks almot all the time. I swear, I WILL not be cheated on again. I still love him, I don't think I could go through that again.

Here's the story. Every day, he goes in an hour early. EVERY DAY. He says he's getting something to eat before he starts, then he has to prep up his area so he doesn't get screwed over.

Today he comes home, and after like an hour and a half, he hands me a piece of paper and says "this chick wants me to look up a song for her and burn her a CD"

doesn't sound like much, but if you knew him and his track record, you'd get what I mean when I say i'm worried. I can't go through that again. 4 ****ing times! I can't do it again!

Ok. I'm panicking and flipping out. Breathe Alea.. breathe.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ahhhh...I was with you up until, um... four times?
Old 02-24-2005, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

It was a weird situation. I was in love with him, he.. not so much. We were together, then he got other interests and broke it off with me for about a day... bring on the tears, and then the next day, he would suck up to me and be all romantic.. I would get excited and happy, then I would find out he had made out/went on a date/****ed someone during that time. Talk about heart break for a 17 year old. I always went back. And it gets to the point where I dont expect it, ya know? We'll go like 4 months and he'll be perfect. then as soon as I think that, it happens again.

the sad thing is, each time it hurts less and less, but I have a feeling this one might hurt alot, cause there's no going back from it. If it happens again, I won't be going back, and I don't know if I can live without him right now.. i've lived with him for almost two years, I don't know how to live by myself again.

And the saddest part is, half of me wants to believe all guys have to do it every once in a while, to get it out of their system, but I know that's not true. What's wrong with me that every guy I get with cheats?
Old 02-24-2005, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alea