Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Now you guys have me curious as to what I missed... Now i'm looking them up online..
Old 01-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alea
I've never seen them.. What happens?
You don't have the unrated DVD??? They cut out all the best parts! Michelle in her bikini on the train, rubbing herself down with a soda can...Michelle stripping off her top on the autobahn (from behind only, but it's still Michelle topless )...Michelle and Travis Wester going hog wild and making out on the dance floor...

BTW, has anyone else noticed that Jacob Pitts is a David Spade clone? Like they took David Spade's actual DNA and made a younger copy of him.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Zem
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Pikachu

BTW, has anyone else noticed that Jacob Pitts is a David Spade clone? Like they took David Spade's actual DNA and made a younger copy of him.
Glad to know that I wasn't the only one who noticed that!

JavaJunkie
"It's like I can't breathe, It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you, I'm addicted to you"

Maddy tots rocks my world!
Old 01-28-2005, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

they showed the Michelle rubbing and flashing part at the end of the one I just watched on TV... and I saw the making out part in the actual movie.. hmm.

Old 01-28-2005, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, they didn't cut out all the best parts...the robot fight is one of the funniest things ever.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

It's hilarious.

dude, there's this new fan going around and posting some really stupid posts... the mods have PMed her like twice, two diff mods.. I was viewing her profile, to read her posts, and I noticed a similarity... One of the threads she started, also had like 3 other "new fans" with like 30 or less posts.. I checked out their profile, and they post the SAME way she does, in the same language, etc (little teeny bopper language... whtevr! 4ever... missing letters, etc)

Coincidence? Or the same person? All in all, it's very amusing.
Old 01-28-2005, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds like just one person trolling around...
Old 01-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

another newbie just posting some Anti Spike stuff over at the Pro Spike pages.. some rape images, and they all got deleted by the mod.

Once again, a new fan. lol. Must be a full moon.
Old 01-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Trolls are evil. [IMG]http://www.****************/smileys/dontfeedtrolls.gif[/IMG]

Visit Picture Confessions #2...it's all about secrets!
Old 01-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

what would you feed trolls anyway?
Old 01-28-2005, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

If I recall the childhood story properly, trolls live under bridges and eat goats.

Old 01-28-2005, 09:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Trolls guard bridges. You gotta answer a skill testing question that the troll asks before crossing the bridge. Much easier to just bribe the troll with food.

I am heading toward 20,000 posts soon.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

I faintly remember a story like that...

good luck Quarterley! May I ask how you came up with your screen name? everyone here has these really interesting names.. and all I could ever come up with was.. Alea. My actual name. lol. I have no creativity whatsoever..

ETA: 16 more!
Old 01-28-2005, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

20,000 is tons and tons of posts.

I've discovered what happens when the goats decide to take on the trolls:

Once upon a time there were three billy goats called Gruff. In the winter they lived in a barn in the valleyspring came they , but when the longed to travel up to the mountains to eat the lush sweet grass.
On their way to the mountains the three Billy Goats Gruff had to cross a rushing river. But there was only one bridge across it, made of wooden planks. And underneath the bridge there lived a terrible, ugly, one-eyed troll.

Nobody was allowed to cross the bridge without the troll’s permission - and nobody ever got permission. He always ate them up.

The smallest Billy Goat Gruff was first to reach the bridge. Trippity-trop, trippity-trop went his little hooves as he trotted over the wooden planks. Ting-tang, ting-tang went the little bell round his neck.

"Who’s that trotting over my bridge?" growled the troll from under the planks.

"Billy Goat Gruff," squeaked the smallest goat in his little voice. "I’m only going up to the mountain to eat the sweet spring grass."

"Oh no, you’re not!" said the troll. "I’m going to eat you for breakfast!"

"Oh no, please Mr Troll," pleaded the goat. "I’m only the smallest Billy Goat Gruff. I’m much too tiny for you to eat, and I wouldn’t taste very good. Why don’t you wait for my brother, the second Billy Goat Gruff? He’s much bigger than me and would be much more tasty."

The troll did not want to waste his time on a little goat if there was a bigger and better one to eat. "All right, you can cross my bridge," he grunted. "Go and get fatter on the mountain and I’ll eat you on your way back!"

So the smallest Billy Goat Gruff skipped across to the other side.

The troll did not have to wait long for the second Billy Goat Gruff. Clip-clop, clip-clop went his hooves as he clattered over the wooden planks. Ding-dong, ding-dong went the bell around his neck.

"Who’s that clattering across my bridge?" screamed the troll, suddenly appearing from under the planks.

"Billy Goat Gruff," said the second goat in his middle-sized voice. "I’m going up to the mountain to eat the lovely spring grass."

"Oh no you’re not!" said the troll. "I’m going to eat you for breakfast."

"Oh, no, please," said the second goat. "I may be bigger than the first Billy Goat Gruff, but I’m much smaller than my brother, the third Billy Goat Gruff. Why don’t you wait for him? He would be much more of a meal than me."

The troll was getting very hungry, but he did not want to waste his appetite on a middle-sized goat if there was an even bigger one to come. "All right, you can cross my bridge," he rumbled. "Go and get fatter on the mountain and I’ll eat you on your way back!"

So the middle-sized Billy Goat Gruff scampered across to the other side.

The troll did not have to wait long for the third Billy Goat Gruff. Tromp-tramp, tromp-tramp went his hooves as he stomped across the wooden planks. Bong-bang, bong-bang went the big bell round his neck.

"Who’s that stomping over my bridge?" roared the troll, resting his chin on his hands.

"Billy Goat Gruff," said the third goat in a deep voice. "I’m going up to the mountain to eat the lush spring grass."

"Oh no you’re not," said the troll as he clambered up on to the bridge. "I’m going to eat you for breakfast!"

"That’s what you think," said the biggest Billy Goat Gruff. Then he lowered his horns, galloped along the bridge and butted the ugly troll. Up, up, up went the troll into the air... then down, down, down into the rushing river below. He disappeared below the swirling waters, and was drowned.

"So much for his breakfast," thought the biggest Billy Goat Gruff. "Now what about mine!" And he walked in triumph over the bridge to join his two brothers on the mountain pastures. From then on anyone could cross the bridge whenever they liked - thanks to the three Billy Goats Gruff.

Old 01-28-2005, 10:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alea
good luck Quarterley! May I ask how you came up with your screen name? everyone here has these really interesting names.. and all I could ever come up with was.. Alea. My actual name. lol. I have no creativity whatsoever..
Oh, just some random name I came up with for my online neopet cuz it had to be a unique name. So I just added an extra "e" to the word quarterly. I don't even remember why this word was chosen. But anyway, I just don't want a name with numbers like sweet_bay 248 or quarterly91 or something like that. No offense to people who have those screen names....just not my style. I like to be unique so when I signed up on FF I just used my neopet's name, too lazy to think of a new one. Besides, I didn't want to be a poster that stand out too much back then and quarterley was nothing special, so it fit.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread