Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Evanescence and your fandom!

I don't know about you, but when I started getting into Evanescence, they were the poster band for my #1 ship, Draco/Hermione (from Harry Potter). So I thought it'd be cool to discuss how we've incorporated Evanescence into our favourite fandoms, whether it be in literature, TV or movies.

Share avatars, wallpapers, fanfiction, videos - as long as Evanescence is involved, it should be okay.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just thought Id bump this thread up cause its a cool idea, have you guys made or seen any videos for your fandoms with Ev songs on them, or an icon with their lyrics on them, or maybe you think a scene in a tv show would have gone perfect with an EV song.
Post away your ideas.

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 06-13-2008, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Hmm thanks for digging this up I have a few Harry Potter things I've done.. they're incredibly old (and kind of embarrassing XD), but I'll post it for the sake of getting the ball rolling.

A little blurb that is Harry/Hermione: Still With Me is Only You.

Hmm I thought I had more, but I guess not.

*runs away*
Old 01-27-2011, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Digging this up for Nellie

also, for my own fandom, Fever, I think the whole feel of the books go a lot with Evanescence and if when they get turned into a movie or a tv show, Amy Lee would be a great choice to help cover the whole supernaturally feel of the series, Im reading the last book ShadowFever now and it definately has a lot of scenes that go well with Ev songs, songs like Missing and Good Enough fit perfectly, and, yes, this is mostly another excuse to bug everyone into reading Fever, I havent succeeded with the guys yet but Im giving it another shot with Nellie, especially since you like fantasy novels and stuff

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 02-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would like Evanescence to go with Faith Lehane(my favorite character off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Angel&Faith, Buffy&Angel, Ted&Robin, I will have to think of some more.......
Old 02-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

I would have loved to see Amy as an elven princess in the Lord of the Rings movies and could see her doing something in Supernatural or Defiance.