Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-18-2006, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

I got my s5 boxset already and I really hated the cover, I hated the word final season written in front it as of we fans don't know that s5 is that last season.

Oh yeah I love the s3 cover where you lift it up and Lauren disappear

I don't like s4 either mainly because of the stand alone episodes and the lack of Sydney and Vaughn scenes of course. When I watch s4 I feel I like I was watching a whole different show, every thing looks so different. I like the old CIA office, I really hated that change that. S1-s3 are the best in my opinion. s4 and s5 are so different, it wasn't that exciting when I watch it.

Tes, you're not the only one, I can't remember much of s4 either whereas I remember every single episodes from s1 and s2.

Yeah I think it's the rating that's why s5 being cut short. I can't blame people for stop watching because I myself stop watching when they decided to kill Vaughn off, I'm still mad about that.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThUyN19 (View Post)
I got my s5 boxset already and I really hated the cover, I hated the word final season written in front it as of we fans don't know that s5 is that last season.

I agree, that really isn't needed.

And I really want that Lauren hiding cover!!

I liked season 4, I enjoyed watching it. It wasn't as good as seasons 1-3 but I did like it. I'm just a sucker for everything Alias, even though they changed the show so much I still loved it. I dunno if it's gonna be the same with S5, probably not as they killed off Vaughn.

Old 12-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThUyN19 (View Post)
I don't like s4 either mainly because of the stand alone episodes and the lack of Sydney and Vaughn scenes of course.
I noticed that and that's one of the things that bugs me because even in s3 there was alot of Syd/Vaughn moments and I missed that. plus I never really liked Syd going to APO.

I would of turned off....if Vaughn didn't come back because he's one of the three reasons I sticked with s4. and Syd/Vaughn aswell! I did miss Sark alot in s4 because I growed to love him alot.

When I was shopping today...I SAW s5 boxset. Even through I still do not like the cover I got excited that I may get it for christmas!!

Jen- I'm sucker for Alias to. I loved nearly everything in s1,s2 and s3. (If you take away Lauren that is.)
Old 12-20-2006, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
S1-s3 are the best in my opinion. s4 and s5 are so different, it wasn't that exciting when I watch it.
It's so good to find people that agree with me I liked S1 to S3 better, without a doubt! S4 and 5 re so different from what we were used to see in the first 3 ones...
Old 12-20-2006, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Yeah it's like they they try to change the show completely in s4 and s5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tes! (View Post)
I noticed that and that's one of the things that bugs me because even in s3 there was alot of Syd/Vaughn moments and I missed that. plus I never really liked Syd going to APO.
I hated everything about APO, they are trying to re-create s1 where Syd doing undercover thing but it just doesn't work that way.

Jen - I'm sucker for Alias too but just only season s1-s3 maybe s4. s5 is when I kindna ignored the show, I only watched when Vaughn was in it.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hated everything about APO, they are trying to re-create s1 where Syd doing undercover thing but it just doesn't work that way.
The series evolved! It wasn't like she would be on SD-6 for ever and that she and Vaughn would never get together... they've changed, they should accept that, not try to get the feling from the first season back.. I think taht's when they've lost the show...
Old 12-23-2006, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Oh yea APO was annoying the CIA rotunda was sooo cool, but then Lauren had to go and spoil that and bomb the place APO was too white and all teh furniture was white or red..weird. I do think the concept was pretty cool, having Sydney working with Dixon, her dad and Marshall and Sloane as her boss. But it just didn't work.

I don't think I ever noticed that S4 was pretty much made up of stand alone episodes (im weird i know) I do think that JJ made the right decisions with the direction the charactres went (ie Vaughn going a bit psycho) and it's a great season, but yea S1-3 rocked

Tes, yes I missed Sark too he was the best bad guy. EVER. lol
I always go into HMV to see if they have S5 and when they do I get really excited too But on their website, they have a different cover for S5...it's pretty, I want it!
Old 12-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandine (View Post)
Tes, yes I missed Sark too he was the best bad guy. EVER. lol
I always go into HMV to see if they have S5 and when they do I get really excited too But on their website, they have a different cover for S5...it's pretty, I want it!
I just saw it, I want it to , but how on the earth is alias s5 a 18??? It usually a 12 or 15. where on amazon.co.uk it's a 15. That's weird right?

Here is the picture of the Alias s5 on hmv.co.uk for everyone else to see!
Old 12-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

OMG I know!!!! Alias an 18? wtf? sooo weird, maybe HMV got it wrong and put the image of the game instead of the DVD, coz most video games are rated 18..well I think the Alias game is.

Oh well we shall never know, I got mine from WH Smith
Old 12-24-2006, 01:22 PM
Addicted Fan

^ Thats what I throught was weird because I'm about 99% sure I saw the s5 boxset in HMV store was a 15.

I never played the Alias game, so I don't know the rating for that!
Old 12-25-2006, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

OMG OMG OMG I just watched S5 Started watching it at 1 this morning went to bed at 6, got up for lunch and started watching it till well about 10mins ago....am in shock....it's over
Old 12-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

It's sad t owatch season 5 again... here they've finished the series this year so it's still very fresh in my head but the re runs and all.. so sad!! It's like, no more Varty... no more Syd and Vaughn... how can we live in a world where there's no more Syd and Vaughn?? I still can't believe it...
Old 12-25-2006, 03:50 PM
Addicted Fan

I GOT!!!! S5 I'm gonna be so sad when I finish s5. I'm only up to 5x03 but makes me sad thinking about it

I can't wait to see the Syd&Vaughn scenes I haven't seen. I miss them so much .

Having no new Syd&Vaughn and Vaughn is very sad .
Old 12-26-2006, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

I'm so jealous, you're all watching S5

But my dad got us a new DVD player/recorder for christmas which is code free so I can now get myself the imported DVDs and watch them on the TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandine (View Post)
OMG OMG OMG I just watched S5 Started watching it at 1 this morning went to bed at 6, got up for lunch and started watching it till well about 10mins ago....am in shock....it's over
you watched it all in such a short time. Wow, I might do the same I mean it's hard not to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
It's like, no more Varty... no more Syd and Vaughn... how can we live in a world where there's no more Syd and Vaughn?? I still can't believe it...
I still can't imagine what it's going to be like with no more Alias eppies left to watch.

Old 12-26-2006, 07:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CherryPixie- (View Post)
I still can't imagine what it's going to be like with no more Alias eppies left to watch.
It's depressing isn't it? Everytime I think of that, I get sad. Since I'm in the middle of watching two shows atm, I'm watching Alias slowly, so Alias is alitle longer for me but I Can't wait until Vaugnhn is in!

yay code free dvd player they rock! They bet you ordered s5 or you going to?